Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: Mps Under Threat Over Gaza Opinions - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mps Under Threat Over Gaza Opinions Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:My family and Chesterfield then anything else that I care to chance my arm at.

Posted 26 February 2024 - 08:00 PM

View Postcalvin plummers socks, on 26 February 2024 - 04:24 PM, said:

Well Jo Cox was killed by a white northern loner with personal problems and low self esteem……

S&D…..are you ok?

Completely correct re Jo Cox, but there’s never been a time when our politicians feel more under serious threat than now, why it even caused the leader of the opposition to defy convention and to force an extra amendment to a vote in parliament. There was even an owner of a fried chicken take away in Bradford attacked and left needing stitches for selling Coca Cola, a company which pro Palestinians think profits from occupied lands. So where are these seriously taken threats coming from?

This post has been edited by Mr Mercury: 26 February 2024 - 08:04 PM

East stand second class citizen.

#22 User is offline   calvin plummers socks 

• Legend

Posted 26 February 2024 - 08:12 PM

View PostMr Mercury, on 26 February 2024 - 08:00 PM, said:

Completely correct re Jo Cox, but there’s never been a time when our politicians feel more under serious threat than now, why it even caused the leader of the opposition to defy convention and to force an extra amendment to a vote in parliament. There was even an owner of a fried chicken take away in Bradford attacked and left needing stitches for selling Coca Cola, a company which pro Palestinians think profits from occupied lands. So where are these seriously taken threats coming from?

I’d say when the party conference was bombed by that murdering Christian group may have been a tad worse…..

#23 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend
  • Interests:My family and Chesterfield then anything else that I care to chance my arm at.

Posted 26 February 2024 - 08:40 PM

View Postcalvin plummers socks, on 26 February 2024 - 08:12 PM, said:

I’d say when the party conference was bombed by that murdering Christian group may have been a tad worse…..

Ok, let’s look at your comment “murdering Christian group”, then take into account how UK politics these last few months have been completely taken over by a war over 2000 miles away that has little or no interest for the huge % of the of the UK population, then look at how Parliament has been affected, the grubby shenanigans, and I’ll say from both sides for impartiality, the suspension of MPs, the resignations of many Labour members, the suspension of a senior Tory, votes and debates being allowed then revoked. Anti semitism, Islamophobia, threats to MPs, marches in major cities with anti semitic chants, masks and banners, arrests, unease, unrest, both major parties screaming racism on various points from each other and to top it all off this Thursday will see the most divisive, and potentially flash point, by election in UK history, completely fought on issues that the UK population don’t really care about.
Diversity is our strength, so the slogan goes. Not at the present time in politics it isn’t.

#24 User is offline   calvin plummers socks 

• Legend

Posted 26 February 2024 - 08:52 PM

View PostMr Mercury, on 26 February 2024 - 08:40 PM, said:

Ok, let’s look at your comment “murdering Christian group”, then take into account how UK politics these last few months have been completely taken over by a war over 2000 miles away that has little or no interest for the huge % of the of the UK population, then look at how Parliament has been affected, the grubby shenanigans, and I’ll say from both sides for impartiality, the suspension of MPs, the resignations of many Labour members, the suspension of a senior Tory, votes and debates being allowed then revoked. Anti semitism, Islamophobia, threats to MPs, marches in major cities with anti semitic chants, masks and banners, arrests, unease, unrest, both major parties screaming racism on various points from each other and to top it all off this Thursday will see the most divisive, and potentially flash point, by election in UK history, completely fought on issues that the UK population don’t really care about.
Diversity is our strength, so the slogan goes. Not at the present time in politics it isn’t.

People like you with your hate are the cause

#25 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend

Posted 26 February 2024 - 08:55 PM

View Postcalvin plummers socks, on 26 February 2024 - 08:52 PM, said:

People like you with your hate are the cause

“Murdering Christian group”. I don’t think I’ve ever spouted, or any other poster, religious hate on that level. You accuse people of hate, but I’ve not seen any other poster have the hate you have, but that’s my opinion of course.
Diversity is our strength, so they say, but I’ve seen little of that from you.

This post has been edited by Mr Mercury: 26 February 2024 - 08:57 PM

#26 User is offline   calvin plummers socks 

• Legend

Posted 26 February 2024 - 09:39 PM

View PostMr Mercury, on 26 February 2024 - 08:55 PM, said:

“Murdering Christian group”. I don’t think I’ve ever spouted, or any other poster, religious hate on that level. You accuse people of hate, but I’ve not seen any other poster have the hate you have, but that’s my opinion of course.
Diversity is our strength, so they say, but I’ve seen little of that from you.

You seem to hate everything and everyone!
I hate no one bro!
I said Christian to highlight the absurdity of labelling religious groups like happens on here daily.

Btw you should have taken up mu offer now that GL is finally being sold!

#27 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend

Posted 26 February 2024 - 09:59 PM

View Postcalvin plummers socks, on 26 February 2024 - 09:39 PM, said:

You seem to hate everything and everyone!
I hate no one bro!
I said Christian to highlight the absurdity of labelling religious groups like happens on here daily.

Btw you should have taken up mu offer now that GL is finally being sold!

£30m? , no I’m glad I didn’t.
Someone I’ve never met apart from a few posts on an internet message board would be allowed to take me to the private house of Mary Austin, an extremely reclusive woman who disliked the intrusion around the property of Queen fans, allowing someone to bring a person he’d never met, around her home.! Well I guess I missed out on the opportunity of a lifetime.
Never mind, my loss.

#28 User is offline   calvin plummers socks 

• Legend

Posted 26 February 2024 - 10:13 PM

View PostMr Mercury, on 26 February 2024 - 09:59 PM, said:

£30m? , no I’m glad I didn’t.
Someone I’ve never met apart from a few posts on an internet message board would be allowed to take me to the private house of Mary Austin, an extremely reclusive woman who disliked the intrusion around the property of Queen fans, allowing someone to bring a person he’d never met, around her home.! Well I guess I missed out on the opportunity of a lifetime.
Never mind, my loss.

Indeed

#29 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend

Posted 26 February 2024 - 10:59 PM

Apologies duplicate post

This post has been edited by Mr Mercury: 26 February 2024 - 11:00 PM

#30 User is offline   Valley Blues 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 February 2024 - 11:06 PM

Another one.

https://www.bbc.co.u...hester-68408356

#31 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend

Posted 26 February 2024 - 11:14 PM

I know I posted this reply on another thread but I think it’s relevant here as well….
I suppose irony is castigating Lee Anderson for voicing concern about threats from Islamists while MPs, including Labour MPs, are having to have protection against threats from Islamists.

#32 User is offline   The Earl of Chesterfield 

• Legend

Posted 27 February 2024 - 06:54 AM

Tory Paul Scully now under scrutiny for similar comments.

Baseless accusations of what he dubbed 'No go areas'.

And we know there's a serious problem as the Emperor of Hypocrisy Andrew Pierce spent pretty much his entire appearance on 'GMB' today trying to deny and shout down evidence proving it.

Before falling over himself to divert with smears against Labour politicians, of course.

This isn't 'clumsy language' or 'expressing concern' or 'voicing an opinion'. This is the normalisation of Islamophobia by the Right being exposed.

Let's have the honesty to call it what it is ..
Spanish proverb: 'Pessimists are just well informed optimists'

#33 User is offline   Search & Destroy 

• Legend
  • Group: Members with edit own post

Posted 27 February 2024 - 07:31 AM

View PostValley Blues, on 26 February 2024 - 11:06 PM, said:

Rochdale… mmm, wonder who was responsible for that
JRID

#34 User is offline   Search & Destroy 

• Legend
  • Group: Members with edit own post

Posted 27 February 2024 - 07:43 AM

Remember only 6% of the UK are Islamic

It’ll be 25% in no time, you can only imagine what’s in store
JRID

#35 User is offline   calvin plummers socks 

• Legend

Posted 27 February 2024 - 08:10 AM

View PostSearch & Destroy, on 27 February 2024 - 07:43 AM, said:

And what exactly is in store?

#36 User is offline   The Earl of Chesterfield 

• Legend

Posted 27 February 2024 - 08:32 AM

Can you have the honesty to explain what this actually means?

#37 User is offline   s42blue 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Tarn, cycling.

Posted 27 February 2024 - 08:38 AM

Genuine Qs in the interest of debate. After some wide range of searching it’s easy to go down a rabbit hole on this subject.

Define in “no time”?

What do you “imagine….(is) in store”?

As a secular state, where “no religion” is the fastest growing category what would happen if Islam was to be the majority religion?

Some of the searching made interesting reading, some were extreme and hatred. It was interesting reading parallels to Turkey. It was interesting reading the views of people (emigrants from U.K.) and their experiences of living in a country with a majority Muslim population.
"Can't change or choose your football club. Sorry son"

#38 User is offline   The Earl of Chesterfield 

• Legend

Posted 27 February 2024 - 08:50 AM

Tory stooge has interview terminated after three times refusing to say why Anderson's comments were "wrong" - his definition - and three times refusing to say of they constitute Islamophobia.

The lefty, remoaner, woke, BBC, Gary Lineker style journalist doing so?

Nick Ferrari...

#39 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend

Posted 27 February 2024 - 08:58 AM

View PostThe Earl of Chesterfield, on 27 February 2024 - 08:50 AM, said:

Tory stooge has interview terminated after three times refusing to say why Anderson's comments were "wrong" - his definition - and three times refusing to say of they constitute Islamophobia.

The lefty, remoaner, woke, BBC, Gary Lineker style journalist doing so?

Nick Ferrari...

Nothing wrong with that whatsoever, it’s a line all interviewers should take when interviewing political figures of any persuasion. Well done Nick Ferrari.
It would have been nice if the SkyNews interviewer had done the same last week when KS three times blatantly ignored the interviewer when asked would he refute the suggestion that Labour MPs had threatened Hoyle with removing their backing of him if he hadn’t let the Labour motion into the debate.
“You know what Mr Starmer this is a waste of mine and my viewers time..back to the studio”
Nothing wrong with that line of interviewing at all.

This post has been edited by Mr Mercury: 27 February 2024 - 09:00 AM

#40 User is offline   calvin plummers socks 

• Legend

Posted 27 February 2024 - 09:11 AM

View PostMr Mercury, on 27 February 2024 - 08:58 AM, said:

Nothing wrong with that whatsoever, it’s a line all interviewers should take when interviewing political figures of any persuasion. Well done Nick Ferrari.
It would have been nice if the SkyNews interviewer had done the same last week when KS three times blatantly ignored the interviewer when asked would he refute the suggestion that Labour MPs had threatened Hoyle with removing their backing of him if he hadn’t let the Labour motion into the debate.
“You know what Mr Starmer this is a waste of mine and my viewers time..back to the studio”
Nothing wrong with that line of interviewing at all.

You’re obsession with hating Starmer is disturbing

Share this topic:

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users