Posted 26 February 2021 - 09:52 AM

Loses!

Shocked tbh
JRID

#2 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:My family and Chesterfield then anything else that I care to chance my arm at.

Posted 26 February 2021 - 10:07 AM

View PostSearch and Destroy, on 26 February 2021 - 09:52 AM, said:

Loses!

Shocked tbh

Like the learned friend said, sometimes the safety of our people trumps all else.
East stand second class citizen.

#3 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 26 February 2021 - 11:01 AM

I wonder how many truly dangerous, murderous, hate filled IS killers have actually been allowed back though. You can be sure that more dangerous people than Begum have been allowed to return from Syria and Iraq.

It seems to me that the IS poster girl is being used again as a propaganda tool.
A new hope.

#4 User is offline   Search & Destroy 

• Legend
  • Group: Members with edit own post

Posted 26 February 2021 - 12:08 PM

View PostDEATH, on 26 February 2021 - 11:01 AM, said:

I wonder how many truly dangerous, murderous, hate filled IS killers have actually been allowed back though. You can be sure that more dangerous people than Begum have been allowed to return from Syria and Iraq.

It seems to me that the IS poster girl is being used again as a propaganda tool.

By the Supreme Court?
JRID

#5 User is offline   Search & Destroy 

• Legend

Posted 26 February 2021 - 12:29 PM

View PostDEATH, on 26 February 2021 - 11:01 AM, said:

By the Supreme Court?
JRID

#6 User is offline   The Earl of Chesterfield 

• Legend

Posted 26 February 2021 - 03:49 PM

See the same characters who get their knickers into all sorts of twists when Muslim men groom white lasses...

..are suddenly blaming the victim when it's a brown lass.

Wonder if they'd be so damning if it were Octavia Chatsworth-Smyth, daughter of a Surrey stockbroker, who'd met her mixed-up mid-teens by running off to join a death cult.

Gotta laugh at how judges dubbed 'enemies of the State' for applying Brexit blocking laws are now heroes for applying national security ones, too.

But anyway, I can't believe the song and dance surrounding this pathetic young woman. Someone so thick she compounds her stupidity in joining ISIS by continuing to endorse them when released. Borders left all but open whilst Covid runs riot yet SHE'S persona non grata?

Funny priorites the British government.

Nah, way I see it Shemima Begum was a fifteen year old who did what many fifteen year olds do. Okay, she took it to a disgusting extreme; but how many other pubescents get themselves involved with vermin and end up pregnant? On drugs? Screwing-up their formative years in a similar manner? Then is she still truly mature at twenty one? Able to realise her mistake - especially massive as it is - after years of brainwashing?

However she's now not only a convenient vehicle for those peddling dog whistle racism, but a totem for every Islamophobe to vent their closet - or in some cases not so closet - bigotry upon.

Infact it could quite easily be claimed she's been used and abused twice - first by Deash, then second by those seeking political capital from villifying her...

This post has been edited by The Earl of Chesterfield: 26 February 2021 - 03:52 PM

Spanish proverb: 'Pessimists are just well informed optimists'

#7 User is offline   Search & Destroy 

• Legend

Posted 26 February 2021 - 05:56 PM

Seriously, you are comparing girls being doused in Petrol and gang raped with someone who joins a cult who blew children to pieces in Manchester

I wonder if the parents of the children at that concert would agree with you?

Pretty shameful really

This post has been edited by Search and Destroy: 26 February 2021 - 06:21 PM

JRID

#8 User is offline   The Earl of Chesterfield 

• Legend

Posted 26 February 2021 - 06:23 PM

View PostSearch and Destroy, on 26 February 2021 - 05:56 PM, said:

Seriously, you are comparing girls being doused in Petrol and gang raped with someone who joins a cult who blew children to pieces in Manchester

I wonder if the parents of the children at that concert would agree with you?

Pretty shameful really

No, I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of bigots.

Pretty shameful, really...

#9 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 26 February 2021 - 07:10 PM

Search and Destroy said:

1614341306[/url]' post='1564273']
By the Supreme Court?

No, by the Govt.

As I said above, I’m sure there have been far more dangerous/murderous scum allowed back to the U.K., but she’s the high profile face.
A new hope.

#10 User is offline   Search & Destroy 

• Legend

Posted 26 February 2021 - 07:13 PM

You don’t think people should “get their knickers in a twist” when young girls get gang raped ?

I really don’t understand your light hearted attempts to trivialise it

PHRASE
If someone is getting their knickers in a twist about something, they are getting annoyed or upset about it without good reason.

Maybe the racists shouldn’t get their “knickers in a twist “ about kids having their little bodies blown to pieces at pop concerts either

This post has been edited by Search and Destroy: 26 February 2021 - 07:39 PM

JRID

#11 User is offline   Search & Destroy 

• Legend

Posted 26 February 2021 - 07:27 PM

View PostDEATH, on 26 February 2021 - 07:10 PM, said:

No, by the Govt.

As I said above, I’m sure there have been far more dangerous/murderous scum allowed back to the U.K., but she’s the high profile face.

She may come back anyway, this judgement was simply to say she could fight her case from Syria, she could still get the revoking of citizenship overturned
JRID

#12 User is offline   The Earl of Chesterfield 

• Legend

Posted 27 February 2021 - 09:13 AM

Luvin' the fake indignation of a bloke who told us it'll be 'worth fifty thousand dead to stop Liverpool winning the title' and celebrates women and kids drowning in the Channel.

Whilst endorsing the likes of Trump, Bozo, Farage and 'Tommy'.

If it's a duel you want pal, I'd suggest morals aren't your best choice of weapon...

This post has been edited by The Earl of Chesterfield: 27 February 2021 - 09:17 AM

#13 User is offline   Search & Destroy 

• Legend

Posted 27 February 2021 - 09:40 AM

Well if your defending your choice of words when referring to 1000s of abused children by saying “ well you said this” then I’d say it’s pretty childish

“Getting you’re knickers in a twist” about 1000s of raped and trafficked children, it’s indefensible on any level really
JRID

#14 User is offline   turrhall 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 February 2021 - 11:12 AM

Begum was groomed as a child, it's a simple as that. She shouldn't face zero consequences, but she should face those consequences as the British national she is.

#15 User is offline   The Earl of Chesterfield 

• Legend

Posted 27 February 2021 - 11:28 AM

View PostSearch and Destroy, on 27 February 2021 - 09:40 AM, said:

Well if your defending your choice of words when referring to 1000s of abused children by saying “ well you said this” then I’d say it’s pretty childish

“Getting you’re knickers in a twist” about 1000s of raped and trafficked children, it’s indefensible on any level really

Pretty simple, really.

I have compassion for every used and abused human being, regardless of colour or creed.

Unfortunately there're those using and abusing them all over again to peddle division and bigotry.

Squirm all you want, but I think everyone's already witnessed which category you endorse.

Either way I hear Begum's to re-train as a teacher probably joining their union at the earliest possible opportunity.

I'd get the missus to hide any sharp utensils if I were you...

This post has been edited by The Earl of Chesterfield: 27 February 2021 - 11:52 AM

#16 User is online   dalekpete 

• CFC & Trust Officer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Cricket, Doctor Who and criminal justice.

Posted 27 February 2021 - 11:56 AM

The issue for me around this the stripping of citizenship to make someone stateless.

I could have two daughters by different mothers. One mother being the daughter of a Bangladeshi immigrant. Both of my children could be born at Calow and not have gone abroad until they were teenagers.

Having gone abroad they are jointly accused of a serious crime. The Home Secretary can then decide one of them isn't British, gets no support and cannot return to the UK. The other less brown one gets all the appropriate support.
Peter Whiteley

#17 User is offline   The Earl of Chesterfield 

• Legend

Posted 27 February 2021 - 12:36 PM

View Postdalekpete, on 27 February 2021 - 11:56 AM, said:

The issue for me around this the stripping of citizenship to make someone stateless.

I could have two daughters by different mothers. One mother being the daughter of a Bangladeshi immigrant. Both of my children could be born at Calow and not have gone abroad until they were teenagers.

Having gone abroad they are jointly accused of a serious crime. The Home Secretary can then decide one of them isn't British, gets no support and cannot return to the UK. The other less brown one gets all the appropriate support.

Depends if the government got into power by pandering to racism, Pete.

And still peddles dog whistle racism to the same support base.

Interesting question asked on O'Brien the other day: what would be that same demographic's response if Labour were in power and Diane Abbot had stripped a white person's citizenship?

My guess?

'Tommy', Farage, all those tories currently ditching their '#ProTrump' straplines and their advocates on here going ab-so-lute-ly mental...

#18 User is offline   Search & Destroy 

• Legend

Posted 27 February 2021 - 01:10 PM

View PostThe Earl of Chesterfield, on 27 February 2021 - 12:36 PM, said:

Interesting question asked on O'Brien the other day: what would be that same demographic's response if Labour were in power and Diane Abbot had stripped a white person's citizenship?

My guess?

'Tommy', Farage, all those tories currently ditching their '#ProTrump' straplines and their advocates on here going ab-so-lute-ly mental...

If it were a white terrorist who went to Syria and joined a cult who blew children to pieces?

Don’t judge everyone by your own standards, I’d be fully behind any stripping of nationality and leaving them to rot wherever they made their bed.
JRID

#19 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend
  • Interests:My family and Chesterfield then anything else that I care to chance my arm at.

Posted 27 February 2021 - 02:50 PM

View PostThe Earl of Chesterfield, on 27 February 2021 - 12:36 PM, said:

My guess?

Not really sure where racism comes into it, not wanting someone who left the country of her own free will to support a cult that openly advocates the murder of women and children, the barbaric beheading of totally innocent people and shows no remorse whatsoever for doing it or criticises their actions. Whoever supports anything like that has no place in civilised society regardless of race colour or creed.

This post has been edited by Mr Mercury: 27 February 2021 - 03:07 PM

East stand second class citizen.

#20 User is offline   The Earl of Chesterfield 

• Legend

Posted 27 February 2021 - 03:53 PM

View PostMr Mercury, on 27 February 2021 - 02:50 PM, said:

Not really sure where racism comes into it, not wanting someone who left the country of her own free will to support a cult that openly advocates the murder of women and children, the barbaric beheading of totally innocent people and shows no remorse whatsoever for doing it or criticises their actions. Whoever supports anything like that has no place in civilised society regardless of race colour or creed.

See Pete's post, pal.

Share this topic:

• (11 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users