• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Football Prediction Competition - Top 4 Bottom 4

#1 User is offline   JonB 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 02:25 PM

My Sunday League team, AFC Grouse, are trying to raise some much needed funds to help us complete what will no doubt be another successful Chesterfield Sunday League Division 8 campaign!! To do this we are running a "Top 4 Bottom 4" prediction game.

Cost will be £2 and all you need to do is fill in the entry form with your predictions for who will finish in the top 4 and bottom 4 of each division from Premiership to League 2, fill in your details at the top and email it back to me at the address on the form...then pay at some point!! ;-) You can also print out the form, complete manually and hand in with your payment to me or one of the other AFC Grouse players if thats possible. If need be i could probably look into payment via paypal or something like that.

Closing date is 31st August then we will compile the entries and after that each Monday, if you have given us an email address, you will receive an update of the standings. At the end of the season there will be prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place based on 50% of the entry fees being paid back out in prize money and these prizes will be announced with one of the early table updates. The more that enter the bigger the prizes so feel free to ask other people you think may be interested.

The standings are worked out based on how accurate your predictions have been. You get 25 points for a team correctly predicted in the top or bottom 4 and then points on a sliding scale downwards depending on where the team actually is in the relevant table. Maximum score each week is 800 and you will move up and down the table based on your weekly total out of 800. Come the end of the season the most accurate predictions win the money!!

Any questions just shout.

The entry form can be downloaded from here.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users