• You cannot reply to this topic

Adam Johnson

#41 User is offline   Westbars Spireite 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Chesterfield FC, cricket, beer

Posted 12 February 2016 - 07:57 AM

There are lots of things that are acceptable in other countries that aren't here. Aren't there countries where rape victims are punished?

(I get the point you're making & he's clearly not a 'paedo' but what he did was wrong)

#42 User is offline   Andy Spireite 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Er..............Town!

Posted 12 February 2016 - 08:29 AM

When I was about 18/19, I was in a club and saw a hot girl with whom I proceeded to engage in much kissing and groping after she seemed to also fancy me, I would have estimated her age to be roughly the same as mine but obviously I didn't ask immediately.

Anyway, after said introduction we were having a chat and it turned out she was 15. I made my excuses and left her to her night.

The point I'm making is sometimes it is difficult to tell how old girls are but when you do know they are underage you should walk away and not "groom" them as Johnson has admitted to doing. He's probably not a paedo but he's a very silly boy.

#43 User is offline   calvin plummers socks 

• Legend

Posted 12 February 2016 - 08:29 AM

Legally wrong (as she was 14/15)
And morally-his missus was about to have their first baby!

5 years inside will probably make him think about where he waggles it about in future.
Has any man thrown away a life/career as stupidly as him?

#44 User is offline   Search & Destroy 

• Legend
  • Group: Members with edit own post

Posted 12 February 2016 - 08:31 AM

View Postcalvin plummers socks, on 12 February 2016 - 08:29 AM, said:

Legally wrong (as she was 14/15)
And morally-his missus was about to have their first baby!

5 years inside will probably make him think about where he waggles it about in future.
Has any man thrown away a life/career as stupidly as him?

No way will he get 5 years inside, never in a million years
JRID

#45 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend
  • Interests:My family and Chesterfield then anything else that I care to chance my arm at.

Posted 12 February 2016 - 08:36 AM

View PostSearch and Destroy, on 12 February 2016 - 08:31 AM, said:

No way will he get 5 years inside, never in a million years

If he's found guilty of the two charges of further sexual activity with a 15 yr old, the ones he's pleaded not guilty to, which apparently involves actual sexual intercourse, then I think he'll get at least 5 years, maybe more. If it's the just the two counts of grooming and touching a 15 year old he might get 18 months. I think the grooming and the fact he was fully aware she was under 16 is a very serious admission by him. Either way I think he'll be doing a stretch inside of some sorts.
East stand second class citizen.

#46 User is offline   ash_cfc 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Tits!

Posted 12 February 2016 - 08:49 AM

View PostMr Mercury, on 12 February 2016 - 08:36 AM, said:

If he's found guilty of the two charges of further sexual activity with a 15 yr old, the ones he's pleaded not guilty to, which apparently involves actual sexual intercourse, then I think he'll get at least 5 years, maybe more. If it's the just the two counts of grooming and touching a 15 year old he might get 18 months. I think the grooming and the fact he was fully aware she was under 16 is a very serious admission by him. Either way I think he'll be doing a stretch inside of some sorts.

There was a lad from Chesterfield who did much worse than AJ, yet walked away in January with a 3 year community order & 5 years on the sex offenders register! Nonces and peados get very little punishment these days!
@ash_cfc89 - Against Modern Football

#47 User is offline   Westbars Spireite 

• Legend

Posted 12 February 2016 - 09:13 AM

View PostAndy Spireite, on 12 February 2016 - 08:29 AM, said:

When I was about 18/19, I was in a club and saw a hot girl with whom I proceeded to engage in much kissing and groping after she seemed to also fancy me, I would have estimated her age to be roughly the same as mine but obviously I didn't ask immediately.

Anyway, after said introduction we were having a chat and it turned out she was 15. I made my excuses and left her to her night.

The point I'm making is sometimes it is difficult to tell how old girls are but when you do know they are underage you should walk away and not "groom" them as Johnson has admitted to doing. He's probably not a paedo but he's a very silly boy.

The difference being you walked away. He hopped on.

#48 User is offline   Search & Destroy 

• Legend
  • Group: Members with edit own post

Posted 12 February 2016 - 09:14 AM

View Postash_cfc, on 12 February 2016 - 08:49 AM, said:

There was a lad from Chesterfield who did much worse than AJ, yet walked away in January with a 3 year community order & 5 years on the sex offenders register! Nonces and peados get very little punishment these days!

He may get more because he's a footballer on £60k a week because there will be a Facebook campaign if he isn't hung.

Yesterday's news was that about the crazy driver who overtook a bus on a blind bend and killed two very young children, got 4 years, 4 years and out in 2 for killing to kids.
JRID

#49 User is offline   hilly81 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 February 2016 - 09:28 AM

View PostAndy Spireite, on 12 February 2016 - 08:29 AM, said:

Exactly the same thing happened to me in Genesis when I was 18 and it turned out said girl was also 15. I found out later on in the weekend when seeing if she wanted to meet up. Goodbye!

Even now (I'm 34) I think back and she easily looked the same age as me. You automatically think as they are in a nightclub they will be absolute minimum 16. It's a minefield and I can see how some fellas come a cropper especially high profile people as a lot of girls (and men) whatever age are desperate to snare someone rich. Not walking away when he found out, AJ deserves all he will get.

#50 User is offline   firedodger 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 February 2016 - 10:58 AM

View PostGoku, on 12 February 2016 - 07:52 AM, said:

Weird how he could've done this on another arbitrary mass of land somewhere on this planet such as the land labelled "Austria", "Germany", "Portugal" and "Italy" (14 years old) or "France", "Czech Republic", "Denmark" and "Greece" (15 years old) and nobody would've taken a second glance isn't it.

In which case I'm glad the legal age is what it is in this country. As a father of 12 and 14 year old girls I can quite categorically state 14 year olds are children and not ready for sexual encounters
If you do what you always do, you'll get what you always get.

#51 User is offline   Goku 

• Super Saiyan and saviour of the universe

Posted 12 February 2016 - 01:00 PM

View Postfiredodger, on 12 February 2016 - 10:58 AM, said:

In which case I'm glad the legal age is what it is in this country. As a father of 12 and 14 year old girls I can quite categorically state 14 year olds are children and not ready for sexual encounters

I agree, I wouldn't be comfortable with that either. Just being an annoyance and pointing stuff out.

#52 User is offline   Westbars Spireite 

• Legend

Posted 12 February 2016 - 01:08 PM

View PostGoku, on 12 February 2016 - 01:00 PM, said:

I agree, I wouldn't be comfortable with that either. Just being an annoyance and pointing stuff out.

Reading stuff from the court case today doesn't exactly paint him any favourable light (not that you'd expect it to when he's a self-admitted noncing footballer admittedly).

I'm still flabbergasted that his Missus is there supporting him. Bet she's delighted to hear his text messages read out.

This post has been edited by Westbars Spireite: 12 February 2016 - 01:08 PM

#53 User is offline   hilly81 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 February 2016 - 01:18 PM

View PostWestbars Spireite, on 12 February 2016 - 01:08 PM, said:

Reading stuff from the court case today doesn't exactly paint him any favourable light (not that you'd expect it to when he's a self-admitted noncing footballer admittedly).

I'm still flabbergasted that his Missus is there supporting him. Bet she's delighted to hear his text messages read out.

The stuff from Josh Halliday on Twitter? Makes for very creepy reading.

#54 User is offline   Westbars Spireite 

• Legend

Posted 12 February 2016 - 01:21 PM

View Posthilly81, on 12 February 2016 - 01:18 PM, said:

The stuff from Josh Halliday on Twitter? Makes for very creepy reading.

I saw it on the Daily Mirror website. He's a very naughty man indeed and thick as pig s5it too.

Josh Halliday ‏@JoshHalliday 21m21 minutes ago Bradford, England
Johnson searched internet for "legal age of consent" on 3 Feb, days after alleged sexual activity with 15 year old girl, court told

This post has been edited by Westbars Spireite: 12 February 2016 - 01:22 PM

#55 User is offline   Misnomer 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 February 2016 - 01:35 PM

View Postfiredodger, on 12 February 2016 - 10:58 AM, said:

Maybe so, but many young girls actually are (as in, already sexually active). Do you really think they wait until 16+ to lose their virginity? When I was a teenager in the 80s it was commonplace to have sexual relationships before 16; underage sexual intercourse (before 16) was almost a right of passage/quest.....

#56 User is offline   stevie_b 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 February 2016 - 01:49 PM

View PostMisnomer, on 10 February 2016 - 09:50 PM, said:

Most, if not all wags, are in it for the money. Most footballers cheat, gamble, or, even rape in some cases; yet, dutifully, the wag is still by their side...

Hi M, how's you?

I think both of your statements lend themselves to what I would term 'sweeping generalisations'.

C

View PostMisnomer, on 10 February 2016 - 09:50 PM, said:

Most, if not all wags, are in it for the money. Most footballers cheat, gamble, or, even rape in some cases; yet, dutifully, the wag is still by their side...

Hi M, how's you?

I think both of your statements lend themselves to what I would term 'sweeping generalisations'.

C

#57 User is offline   Westbars Spireite 

• Legend

Posted 12 February 2016 - 01:49 PM

View PostMisnomer, on 12 February 2016 - 01:35 PM, said:

Maybe so, but many young girls actually are (as in, already sexually active). Do you really think they wait until 16+ to lose their virginity? When I was a teenager in the 80s it was commonplace to have sexual relationships before 16; underage sexual intercourse (before 16) was almost a right of passage/quest.....

True. But most commonly with someone of your own age.

#58 User is offline   hilly81 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 February 2016 - 01:50 PM

View PostWestbars Spireite, on 12 February 2016 - 01:49 PM, said:

True. But most commonly with someone of your own age.

This. Not someone 10+ years your senior.

#59 User is offline   stevie_b 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 February 2016 - 01:52 PM

Sorry. Double post. I enjoyed it so much the first time that I thought I'd have another go.

View PostMisnomer, on 12 February 2016 - 01:35 PM, said:

Not for me, it wasn't ..........

#60 User is offline   HistoricWarwick 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Anything that makes me smile.

Posted 12 February 2016 - 01:54 PM

View PostMisnomer, on 10 February 2016 - 11:08 PM, said:

Throw in Clayton Blackmore anall... 😃

I am so glad you typed that second l

I was about to spit out my soup....

Share this topic:

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic