Bob's Board: Bbc Up To Their Usual Tricks - Bob's Board

• (21 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bbc Up To Their Usual Tricks Aunties protecting her wrong uns (again) Rate Topic: -----

#401 User is offline   Misnomer 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 September 2023 - 12:23 PM

View PostThe Earl of Chesterfield, on 17 September 2023 - 07:39 AM, said:

I always meet posts like this from our friend 'Mr M' with a wry smile.

'Cos I know it's just windupery, as no one of his calibre could be so guilty of denying or defending some depravities whilst piling in on others.

But hey, I'm sure such blind hypocrisy isn't beyond those who champion the royal peado pal or that Tate character...

You mean the Royal that (allegedly) slept with a 17 year old....perfectly legal in this country, where it took place?

Do you mean that Tate character that neither the Romanian justice system or you can supply a single shred of evidence against?...Then again, that's your standard MO. All the while, defending proper nonces and attending rainbow people festivals; rammed with some of the most weird and depraved individuals. Not forgetting your desire to allow men, dressed as women, to get their cóck and balls out in front of four year old girls, in women's changing rooms....that's hypocrisy at its finest.

I Can't wait for you to lay into Russell Brand. Another previous, full-on Lefty, who woke up to the disgrace that it is; merely offering factual diagnoses of the Left, and the likes of Covid, big pharma, immigration, etc... standard character assassination thrown at him from the Left: bigot, loon, conspiracy theorist, nutjob; now being accused of criminal sexual acts by the same Left that put him there. Unlike the BBC perverts that are Humphreys and Nolan, there's absolutely no evidence btw....just how you like it.

#402 User is offline   calvin plummers socks 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 September 2023 - 12:28 PM

View PostMisnomer, on 17 September 2023 - 12:23 PM, said:

You mean the Royal that (allegedly) slept with a 17 year old....perfectly legal in this country, where it took place?

Do you mean that Tate character that neither the Romanian justice system or you can supply a single shred of evidence against?...Then again, that's your standard MO. All the while, defending proper nonces and attending rainbow people festivals; rammed with some of the most weird and depraved individuals. Not forgetting your desire to allow men, dressed as women, to get their cóck and balls out in front of four year old girls, in women's changing rooms....that's hypocrisy at its finest.

I Can't wait for you to lay into Russell Brand. Another previous, full-on Lefty, who woke up to the disgrace that it is; merely offering factual diagnoses of the Left, and the likes of Covid, big pharma, immigration, etc... standard character assassination thrown at him from the Left: bigot, loon, conspiracy theorist, nutjob; now being accused of criminal sexual acts by the same Left that put him there. Unlike the BBC perverts that are Humphreys and Nolan, there's absolutely no evidence btw....just how you like it.

Still obsessed with nonces and womens changing rooms….

#403 User is offline   The Earl of Chesterfield 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 September 2023 - 01:10 PM

View PostMisnomer, on 17 September 2023 - 12:23 PM, said:

You really are a miasma of maladjusted malevolence, aren't you.

And as there's barely a fag paper between rants like this and what the Gerbil boy posted I'm wondering if you're both occupying the same head.

Tragic, truly tragic.

But I'm gonna ignore the stuff that's probably actionable. "Defending nonces"? "My desire to allow men to expose themselves in changing rooms"? More blatantly homophobic hatred based upon, well, nowt more than your serial bigotry?

Nah, our friend 'Moondog' must already be sick of dealing with you and him - the real Beavis and Butt-head of 'Bob's Board' - so I'll just let it stay on here and allow everyone to judge you accordingly...

This post has been edited by The Earl of Chesterfield: 17 September 2023 - 01:12 PM

Spanish proverb: 'Pessimists are just well informed optimists'

Share this topic:

• (21 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users