Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: Fa Cup Yer Balls Part 8 - Chesterfield Vs Walsall - Video - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Fa Cup Yer Balls Part 8 - Chesterfield Vs Walsall - Video

#1 User is offline   Heed Saddler 

• Trialist
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 December 2015 - 04:10 PM

OK,

I'll admit that this is probably the worst timing for a topic ever on this board however in my defence i did register last week but was only validated this afternoon.
Anyway, i have been making films from every round of the FA Cup while also trying to raise awareness for a cancer charity and cancer awareness in general.
I started at Heaton Stannington in Newcastle (I live in Gateshead) and was meant to follow the winners from each tie - football clubs being football clubs that hasn't always been possible and found another dead end after following Gainsborough Trinity for 4 matches.
I am a walsall fan so thought if this was my last one i should try and at least see my team play. Chesterfield very kindly allowed me to film the first match and the results are as follows.

It doesn't contain the replay.

Im only an amateur so don't dont expect great things but the enthusiasm is there and i try to put in different things (captions/speechmarks and usually an interview)

For what it's worth - i really thought you were going to win it at the end.

https://youtu.be/c4CX_xt7JSw

I'm hoping the link works.

Cheers

#2 User is offline   hilly81 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 December 2015 - 04:16 PM

View PostHeed Saddler, on 16 December 2015 - 04:10 PM, said:

OK,

I'll admit that this is probably the worst timing for a topic ever on this board however in my defence i did register last week but was only validated this afternoon.
Anyway, i have been making films from every round of the FA Cup while also trying to raise awareness for a cancer charity and cancer awareness in general.
I started at Heaton Stannington in Newcastle (I live in Gateshead) and was meant to follow the winners from each tie - football clubs being football clubs that hasn't always been possible and found another dead end after following Gainsborough Trinity for 4 matches.
I am a walsall fan so thought if this was my last one i should try and at least see my team play. Chesterfield very kindly allowed me to film the first match and the results are as follows.

It doesn't contain the replay.

Im only an amateur so don't dont expect great things but the enthusiasm is there and i try to put in different things (captions/speechmarks and usually an interview)

For what it's worth - i really thought you were going to win it at the end.

https://youtu.be/c4CX_xt7JSw

I'm hoping the link works.

Cheers

Good video and good luck with everything.

The last gasp header wasn't as good a save as I thought at the time. Didn't look as straight at the keeper as it was. Still should have scored and a good save though.

#3 User is offline   Spireite-Karl 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 December 2015 - 08:23 PM

Good luck and I hope you can have a run like we did in 97', now that would be special!
#notapennymore

#4 User is offline   Heed Saddler 

• Trialist
  • PipPip

Posted 16 December 2015 - 10:24 PM

Thanks for the comments. Can't remember the last time we had a decent run although don't think i'll be filming it as Brentford haven't replied to my request.
Good luck for the rest of the season.

#5 User is offline   whittman 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 December 2015 - 10:42 PM

Looking from that angle you can see how the wind at times made play more of a farce for both sides

#6 User is offline   Heed Saddler 

• Trialist
  • PipPip

Posted 17 December 2015 - 06:07 PM

View Postwhittman, on 16 December 2015 - 10:42 PM, said:

Looking from that angle you can see how the wind at times made play more of a farce for both sides

It really did - there were plenty of other instances as well for both sides. I wasn't just picking on when it happened to chesterfield!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users