• You cannot reply to this topic

Sad people

#1 User is offline   fishini 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:To be nice to my fellow spireites

Posted 12 January 2008 - 09:17 PM

Saturday night and we are in the house talking on a message board. We really are sad people are we not? :lol:
DONATE
SAVE A LIFE

#2 User is offline   Spireite-Karl 

• Legend

Posted 12 January 2008 - 09:21 PM

View Postfishini, on Jan 12 2008, 09:17 PM, said:

Saturday night and we are in the house talking on a message board. We really are sad people are we not? :D

:lol: It's called getting married and getting older we have nowt better to do :lol:

Your right we are sad :P
#notapennymore

#3 User is offline   Blueprint 

• Legend

Posted 12 January 2008 - 09:22 PM

I'm ill, if i weren't on here i'd be in bed.

#4 User is offline   alho 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 January 2008 - 09:30 PM

View PostBlueprint, on Jan 12 2008, 09:22 PM, said:

I'm ill, if i weren't on here i'd be in bed.

Im ill too but sadly if i wasnt the chances are id be llooking at the measage board if i were fine
Smelling like a brewery,looking like a tramp

#5 User is offline   Ernie Ernie Ernie 

• Legend

Posted 12 January 2008 - 09:32 PM

View PostSpireite-Karl, on Jan 12 2008, 09:21 PM, said:

:lol: It's called getting married and getting older we have nowt better to do :lol:

Your right we are sad :P

Don't forget the cash drain, I mean kids

#6 User is offline   fishini 

• Legend

Posted 12 January 2008 - 09:33 PM

Been sad too long, thought about it and decided that the best thing to do is go for some beer. Goodnight all
DONATE
SAVE A LIFE

#7 Guest_spireiteblue_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 12 January 2008 - 09:35 PM

View Postfishini, on Jan 12 2008, 09:33 PM, said:

Been sad too long, thought about it and decided that the best thing to do is go for some beer. Goodnight all

Hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :lol:

#8 User is offline   fishini 

• Legend

Posted 13 January 2008 - 08:16 PM

View Postspireiteblue, on Jan 12 2008, 09:35 PM, said:

Hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :blush:

I am hurt by your cutting remark :lol: could you all start back slapping again without anyone to disagree with you? Must have been lovely for you and all your agreeable buddies. The name of this post is sad people and you are by far the saddest of us all

This post has been edited by fishini: 13 January 2008 - 08:18 PM

DONATE
SAVE A LIFE

#9 User is offline   belpercfc 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 January 2008 - 08:20 PM

We're all sad people supporting Chesterfield.

#10 Guest_spireiteblue_*

Posted 13 January 2008 - 08:22 PM

View Postfishini, on Jan 13 2008, 08:16 PM, said:

I am hurt by your cutting remark :blush: could you all start back slapping again without anyone to disagree with you? Must have been lovely for you and all your agreeable buddies. The name of this post is sad people and you are by far the saddest of us all

Whatever you say about me fishi i don't care but you must way above me in the list that is if there is one,you ask for all the stick you get,i am sorry for you :lol:

#11 User is offline   Blueprint 

• Legend

Posted 13 January 2008 - 08:26 PM

I'd say that fishy is worse than you but then you support Man U keith so that kind of balances things out :blush:

Then again supporting Man U you had something to cheer you up when you watched MOTD last night so maybe supporting two clubs isn't so bad after all, and i have no problems with people who put money into CFC and support a big club, it's the ones who live in town and just support Man U etc that are the main problem for our town.

#12 User is offline   fishini 

• Legend

Posted 13 January 2008 - 08:26 PM

View Postspireiteblue, on Jan 13 2008, 08:22 PM, said:

Whatever you say about me fishi i don't care but you must way above me in the list that is if there is one,you ask for all the stick you get,i am sorry for you :blush:

sorry but whatever you say 13000+ posts just shows how you like to spend your time, time is short and there is too much to do and too little time to do it and you seem to spend all your life on this board, so I return your sentiment I am truly sorry for you. Don't waste your time on this message board it ain't worth it
DONATE
SAVE A LIFE

#13 Guest_spireiteblue_*

Posted 13 January 2008 - 08:31 PM

View PostBlueprint, on Jan 13 2008, 08:26 PM, said:

I'd say that fishy is worse than you but then you support Man U keith so that kind of balances things out :blush:

Then again supporting Man U you had something to cheer you up when you watched MOTD last night so maybe supporting two clubs isn't so bad after all, and i have no problems with people who put money into CFC and support a big club, it's the ones who live in town and just support Man U etc that are the main problem for our town.

Very kind of you buddy to say that.

I haven't seen the United game yet,like fishi says on the post below yours i am always on here so i haven't had the time :lol: but when they show the full re run i will copy it and saviour it forever and yes at times i have to rely on my other team to cheer me up,i am ecstatic when both win though :D

#14 User is offline   frearsghost 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 January 2008 - 09:24 PM

View Postspireiteblue, on Jan 13 2008, 08:31 PM, said:

Very kind of you buddy to say that.

I haven't seen the United game yet,like fishi says on the post below yours i am always on here so i haven't had the time :lol: but when they show the full re run i will copy it and saviour it forever and yes at times i have to rely on my other team to cheer me up,i am ecstatic when both win though :D

Amazing when someone can be happy when a multi million pound corporate conglomerate easily wins yet another game and simply trawls up the best players whenever it wants too with it's financial clout.

The same conglomerate that regards the F.A. Cup as not worth the money it brings in when it's real aim is to play in a European League that can make it even richer.

When they (rarey) lose I'm delariously happy but I can't help feeling a little sad for all the gullible Man Utd fools who believe they are watching anything other than an exhibition team aka Harlem Globetrotters and who actually believe their team has been build rather than bought.

Man Utd represent everything football should not be. There was a time under Busby when they deserved what they won but today they are an plastic pastiche of modern football, a parody of a game that has lost it's soul.

I and all my family can't stand them. I spit in the faces of the players and I vomit over their name in true Monty Python fashion :blush:

#15 Guest_spireiteblue_*

Posted 13 January 2008 - 09:32 PM

View Postfrearsghost, on Jan 13 2008, 09:24 PM, said:

Amazing when someone can be happy when a multi million pound corporate conglomerate easily wins yet another game and simply trawls up the best players whenever it wants too with it's financial clout.

The same conglomerate that regards the F.A. Cup as not worth the money it brings in when it's real aim is to play in a European League that can make it even richer.

When they (rarey) lose I'm delariously happy but I can't help feeling a little sad for all the gullible Man Utd fools who believe they are watching anything other than an exhibition team aka Harlem Globetrotters and who actually believe their team has been build rather than bought.

Man Utd represent everything football should not be. There was a time under Busby when they deserved what they won but today they are an plastic pastiche of modern football, a parody of a game that has lost it's soul.

I and all my family can't stand them. I spit in the faces of the players and I vomit over their name in true Monty Python fashion :blush:

True to form there is always one that bites when the carrot is dangled.I go too far back to care what you think about me and Man United and i have never stopped watching Chesterfield but what the hell has it got to do with you god only knows.

Before you spout off about the non F A Cup appearance get your facts straight then come back please.

Thats three goes at me now frear,will there be a fourth because i am getting fed up of you now.

#16 User is offline   Blueprint 

• Legend

Posted 13 January 2008 - 09:32 PM

I borderline hate Man Utd, i hate the so called fans who never go to watch them more for taking the easy option and supporting the team that nearly always wins rather than supporting their local side that could do with the extra support, but thesedays aren't the same as the turn of the 1900's when it was hard to travel to big team grounds, or to follow the team like it is today, people thesedays have it too easy, and the big clubs just make it even easier for fans across the world to support them.

Having said that i have a number of friends who support Man U, some have been to their games others haven't, but some thankfully just like to see a good game of football so actually turn up to their local ground when they get the opportunity, if only there were more people like them.

#17 Guest_spireiteblue_*

Posted 13 January 2008 - 09:36 PM

View PostBlueprint, on Jan 13 2008, 09:32 PM, said:

I borderline hate Man Utd, i hate the so called fans who never go to watch them more for taking the easy option and supporting the team that nearly always wins rather than supporting their local side that could do with the extra support, but thesedays aren't the same as the turn of the 1900's when it was hard to travel to big team grounds, or to follow the team like it is today, people thesedays have it too easy, and the big clubs just make it even easier for fans across the world to support them.

Having said that i have a number of friends who support Man U, some have been to their games others haven't, but some thankfully just like to see a good game of football so actually turn up to their local ground when they get the opportunity, if only there were more people like them.

I was brought up on Best,Law and Charlton,i was also brought up on Mossy,Randall and Archer,but for someone to have a go at me,someone who doesn't even know me is too much to take.

#18 User is offline   mr. smith 

• Legend

Posted 13 January 2008 - 09:41 PM

View PostBlueprint, on Jan 13 2008, 09:32 PM, said:

so you hate manu fans who dont go, but not those amongst them who are your friends. nice to see youre steadfast in your principles.

#19 User is offline   Blueprint 

• Legend

Posted 13 January 2008 - 09:48 PM

If i make friends with someone who i later find out supports Man U, i don't say i'm not going to be your friend as you support Man U, but i "hate" the fact that they "support" the big team - the team that are easy to follow.

There's more to life than football hence why i have friends who support big clubs, but i think to support a big club when there is no proper reason to support them other than because they win a lot of games isn't the proper way to support a football team. If only people still supported the side close to where they grew up like in the old days.

If i only had friends who only followed thier local side they i wouldn't have many friends at all, particularly living in chesterfield.

#20 User is offline   Ernie Ernie Ernie 

• Legend

Posted 13 January 2008 - 09:52 PM

View PostBlueprint, on Jan 13 2008, 09:48 PM, said:

If i make friends with someone who i later find out supports Man U, i don't say i'm not going to be your friend as you support Man U, but i "hate" the fact that they "support" the big team - the team that are easy to follow.

There's more to life than football hence why i have friends who support big clubs, but i think to support a big club when there is no proper reason to support them other than because they win a lot of games isn't the proper way to support a football team. If only people still supported the side close to where they grew up like in the old days.

If i only had friends who only followed thier local side they i wouldn't have many friends at all, particularly living in chesterfield.

You can't really knock SB he's a spireite season ticket holder

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users