• You cannot reply to this topic

Hally to Wales Paul joins Wrexham

#21 User is offline   Spireite-Karl 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 January 2008 - 02:03 PM

View PostBlueRover52, on Jan 12 2008, 01:49 PM, said:

:blush: Leven will never achieve a 15 goal season like Hall did for us. Pity he came to us at the wrong end of his career.

Hope your wrong, but I think you are right!

Nice to see a few decent posts to whom for us Hally was a decent player with bags of skill. The problem was last season he looked lost in a side that was in itself compleatly lost! So to be to critical of Hall is wrong. He was awesome from midfield in his first year so shouldn't have received the abuse he got last year.

I personally wish him well! Can't do any damage to us this year anyhow as we've had are to games against Wrexham and next year one of us won't be in this division! Which one of us will that be I wonder :blink:
#notapennymore

#22 User is offline   Blueprint 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 January 2008 - 04:09 PM

Hally probably still is a decent player, but like the chief he's the wrong side of 30 thesedays and i doubt he'd be able to play well on a weekly basis. He was awesome for us before last season but like most other players he didn't play well in the relegation season. Walsall's boss thought he'd got a real gem when he signed him but he's done about as well at Walsall as we all thought he would. He might look good at Lincoln given their league status.

This post has been edited by Blueprint: 12 January 2008 - 04:12 PM

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users