• You cannot reply to this topic

Eu Exit Vote. Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   oldgoat 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 February 2016 - 11:19 AM

View Postkh83, on 03 February 2016 - 11:56 AM, said:

Should do as at the minute the EU dictates how much we commit to things like foreign aid, which at the minute is astronomical 11.5 billion, I believe!

Not only is this far too much when we have kids living in poverty and far too many homeless people but also there is no flexibility. For example when the floods hit, the government can't suddenly take a few mill out of the Foreign aid budget to support effected areas. What ever they have been told to contribute they have to contribute no matter what. This is why we still give money to India.. which has it's own space programme!!

I'm voting Leave unless Dave comes back with a MASSIVE change in which the EU is run and the way they dictate to member states.

this is a very interesting read - http://www.bbc.co.uk...50-20d68fd53f87

#22 User is online   Search & Destroy 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members with edit own post

Posted 11 February 2016 - 10:37 PM

A female physician in Munich, Germany, a Czech doctor sends a message to the World . . .

Yesterday, at the hospital, we had a meeting about how the situation here and at the other Munich hospitals is unsustainable.

Clinics and local surgeries cannot handle the number of migrant medical emergencies, so they are starting to send everything to the main hospitals.

Many Muslims are refusing treatment by female staff and we women are now refusing to go among those migrants! .. Relations between the staff and migrants are going from bad to worse. Since last weekend, migrants going to the hospitals must be accompanied by police with K-9 dog units.

Many migrants have AIDS, syphilis, open TB and many exotic diseases that we in Europe do not know how to treat.

If they receive a prescription to the pharmacy, they suddenly learn they have to pay cash. This leads to unbelievable outbursts, especially when it is about drugs for the children.

They abandon the children with pharmacy staff with the words: “ So, cure them here yourselves! “ So the police are not just guarding the clinics and hospitals, but also the large pharmacies.

We ask openly 'where are all those who welcomed the migrants in front of TV cameras with signs at train stations?’

Yes, for now, the border has been closed, but a million of them are already here in Germany and we will definitely not be able to get rid of them.

Until now, the number of unemployed in Germany was 2.2 million. Now it will be at least 3.5 million. Most of these people are completely unemployable.

Only a small number of them have any education. What is more, their women usually do not work at all. I estimate that one in ten is pregnant.

Hundreds of thousands of them have brought along infants and little kids under six, many emaciated and very needy.

If this continues and Germany re-opens its borders, I am going home to the Czech Republic. Nobody can keep me here in this situation,not even for double the salary back home. I came to Germany to work, not to Africa or the Middle East !

Even the professor who heads our department told us how sad it makes him to see the cleaning woman, who has cleaned every day for years for 800 euros a month and then meets crowds of young men in the hallways who just wait with their hands outstretched, demanding money,wanting everything for free, and when they don't get it they throw a fit.

I really don't need this! But I am afraid that if I return home, at some point it will be the same in the Czech Republic.

If the Germans, with their systems, cannot handle this, then, guaranteed, back home will be total chaos..

You who have not come in contact with these people have absolutely no idea what kind of badly behaved desperadoes these people are,and how Muslims act superior to our staff, regarding their religious accommodation.

For now, the local hospital staff have not come down with the diseases these people brought here, but with so many hundreds of patients every day that this is just a question of time.

In a hospital near the Rhine, migrants attacked the staff with knives after they had handed over an 8-month-old on the brink of death,who they'd dragged across half of Europe for three months. The child died two days later, despite having received top care at one of the best pediatric clinics in Germany.

The pediatric physician had to undergo surgery and the two nurses are recovering in the ICU. Nobody has been punished - why?

The local press is forbidden to write about it, so we can only inform you through email. What would have happened to a German if he had stabbed the doctor and nurses with a knife?

Or if he had flung his own syphilis-infected urine into a nurses face and so threatened her with infection? At a minimum he would have gone straight to jail and later to court.

With these people so far, nothing has happened – why ?

And so I ask ... where are all those greeters and receivers from the train stations? Sitting pretty at home, enjoying their uncomplicated, safe lives.

If it were up to me I would round up all those greeters and bring them here first to our hospitals emergency ward as attendants !

Then into one of the buildings housing the migrants, so they can really look after them there themselves, without armed police and police dogs, who, sadly today, are in every hospital here in Bavaria.

Is this "situation" coming to your country? I think so.
JRID

#23 User is offline   kh83 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 February 2016 - 04:56 PM

View PostSearch and Destroy, on 11 February 2016 - 10:37 PM, said:

A female physician in Munich, Germany, a Czech doctor sends a message to the World . . .

Yesterday, at the hospital, we had a meeting about how the situation here and at the other Munich hospitals is unsustainable.

Clinics and local surgeries cannot handle the number of migrant medical emergencies, so they are starting to send everything to the main hospitals.

Many Muslims are refusing treatment by female staff and we women are now refusing to go among those migrants! .. Relations between the staff and migrants are going from bad to worse. Since last weekend, migrants going to the hospitals must be accompanied by police with K-9 dog units.

Many migrants have AIDS, syphilis, open TB and many exotic diseases that we in Europe do not know how to treat.

If they receive a prescription to the pharmacy, they suddenly learn they have to pay cash. This leads to unbelievable outbursts, especially when it is about drugs for the children.

They abandon the children with pharmacy staff with the words: “ So, cure them here yourselves! “ So the police are not just guarding the clinics and hospitals, but also the large pharmacies.

We ask openly 'where are all those who welcomed the migrants in front of TV cameras with signs at train stations?’

Yes, for now, the border has been closed, but a million of them are already here in Germany and we will definitely not be able to get rid of them.

Until now, the number of unemployed in Germany was 2.2 million. Now it will be at least 3.5 million. Most of these people are completely unemployable.

Only a small number of them have any education. What is more, their women usually do not work at all. I estimate that one in ten is pregnant.

Hundreds of thousands of them have brought along infants and little kids under six, many emaciated and very needy.

If this continues and Germany re-opens its borders, I am going home to the Czech Republic. Nobody can keep me here in this situation,not even for double the salary back home. I came to Germany to work, not to Africa or the Middle East !

Even the professor who heads our department told us how sad it makes him to see the cleaning woman, who has cleaned every day for years for 800 euros a month and then meets crowds of young men in the hallways who just wait with their hands outstretched, demanding money,wanting everything for free, and when they don't get it they throw a fit.

I really don't need this! But I am afraid that if I return home, at some point it will be the same in the Czech Republic.

If the Germans, with their systems, cannot handle this, then, guaranteed, back home will be total chaos..

You who have not come in contact with these people have absolutely no idea what kind of badly behaved desperadoes these people are,and how Muslims act superior to our staff, regarding their religious accommodation.

For now, the local hospital staff have not come down with the diseases these people brought here, but with so many hundreds of patients every day that this is just a question of time.

In a hospital near the Rhine, migrants attacked the staff with knives after they had handed over an 8-month-old on the brink of death,who they'd dragged across half of Europe for three months. The child died two days later, despite having received top care at one of the best pediatric clinics in Germany.

The pediatric physician had to undergo surgery and the two nurses are recovering in the ICU. Nobody has been punished - why?

The local press is forbidden to write about it, so we can only inform you through email. What would have happened to a German if he had stabbed the doctor and nurses with a knife?

Or if he had flung his own syphilis-infected urine into a nurses face and so threatened her with infection? At a minimum he would have gone straight to jail and later to court.

And so I ask ... where are all those greeters and receivers from the train stations? Sitting pretty at home, enjoying their uncomplicated, safe lives.

If it were up to me I would round up all those greeters and bring them here first to our hospitals emergency ward as attendants !

Then into one of the buildings housing the migrants, so they can really look after them there themselves, without armed police and police dogs, who, sadly today, are in every hospital here in Bavaria.

How dare you post this on a public forum. Lets ignore completely what it's all about so I can call you an Islamaphobic scaremongering tool. These words are unhelpful and will only incite hatred. Lets completely ignore what this lady is talking about and concentrate on the cheek of you actually bringing it to our attention. In future please don't post things like this as it is obviously scaremongering. The mainstream media in Germany and the UK do their best to cover up incidents like this and it's in the best interest of everyone if you did the same!!I know a Syrian refugee family of Muslim faith and they are kind and friendly as anything so what your saying can't possibly be true... You Racist!!!

Right, I'm off to Calais to help those lovely refugees, who are fleeing war, break into Britain so they can live in a nice house with their rent and council tax paid for by the right wing tax payers, use our free health service even though they haven't contributed a penny towards it and help them write letters to their friends and family encouraging them to come over and join them. After all, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait and other neighboring countries who share the same faith and cultures and who are wealthy and have lots of room, wont accept them. But that's ok, It's not their problem, it's the good hard working people of Europe that need to bend over backwards to accept their cultures and believes and finance their education and employment and if you don't agree with me you are racist!
We 8 Mansfield oh we 8 Mansfield!!

#24 User is offline   trickytrevsfanclub 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 February 2016 - 01:15 AM

View Postkh83, on 12 February 2016 - 04:56 PM, said:

How dare you post this on a public forum. Lets ignore completely what it's all about so I can call you an Islamaphobic scaremongering tool. These words are unhelpful and will only incite hatred. Lets completely ignore what this lady is talking about and concentrate on the cheek of you actually bringing it to our attention. In future please don't post things like this as it is obviously scaremongering. The mainstream media in Germany and the UK do their best to cover up incidents like this and it's in the best interest of everyone if you did the same!!I know a Syrian refugee family of Muslim faith and they are kind and friendly as anything so what your saying can't possibly be true... You Racist!!!

Right, I'm off to Calais to help those lovely refugees, who are fleeing war, break into Britain so they can live in a nice house with their rent and council tax paid for by the right wing tax payers, use our free health service even though they haven't contributed a penny towards it and help them write letters to their friends and family encouraging them to come over and join them. After all, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait and other neighboring countries who share the same faith and cultures and who are wealthy and have lots of room, wont accept them. But that's ok, It's not their problem, it's the good hard working people of Europe that need to bend over backwards to accept their cultures and believes and finance their education and employment and if you don't agree with me you are racist!

?

#25 User is online   Johnnyspireite7 

• Legend
  • Interests:Town, Formula 1, England & Yorkshire Cricket.

Posted 14 February 2016 - 10:27 AM

View Posttrickytrevsfanclub, on 14 February 2016 - 01:15 AM, said:

?

He's taking the mick!
"Do you think I'm here for your amusement" & good riddance to bad rubbish

#26 User is offline   kh83 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 February 2016 - 03:33 PM

In all seriousness, this situation, if you've done your homework is totally expected but still totally unacceptable. Sweden have similar issues. I'm all for helping people in need regardless of where they come from but when you allow it to spiral into the chaos in Germany these situations are going to happen and it's not fair on the everyday people of Germany. It's ok for Merkel and the other EU politicians living in their fancy houses on the hill, receiving their private health care, not having to travel on public transport, their kids in private school, this won't affect them and they don't give a flying poo about the average German.

What's worrying is even with the Schengan agreement, if we vote to stay in the EU, all these savages and many more savages are likely to be flooding into Germany and other European countries, can claim German citizenship and freely come to Britain via the free movement of People agreement.

This email above, is one of many reasons why we need get out of the European Union and prevent Britain going down the same route as Germany.

#27 User is online   Johnnyspireite7 

• Legend

Posted 18 February 2016 - 06:03 PM

Anyone find it 'amusing' that the 'letter' is written by an immigrant to Germany?

#28 User is offline   Town_Fan 

• 20/20 visionary

Posted 18 February 2016 - 09:55 PM

View PostJohnnyspireite7, on 18 February 2016 - 06:03 PM, said:

Anyone find it 'amusing' that the 'letter' is written by an immigrant to Germany?

First thing that hit me.
Guess I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue!

#29 User is offline   kh83 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 February 2016 - 10:04 AM

View PostJohnnyspireite7, on 18 February 2016 - 06:03 PM, said:

No not at all. If you can find anything amusing about the above email you need have a look at yourself.

The fact that this lady is a LEGAL immigrant is neither amusing or relevant. This lady has immigrated to Germany LEGALLY, contributed to the economy and been saving lifes with her skill set. She has every right to speak out against the ILLEGAL immigrants that are destroying the community she is a part of the career she has worked hard for.

#30 User is online   Search & Destroy 

• Legend

Posted 19 February 2016 - 10:15 AM

That's the point, the ability to be able to pick and choose, the Czech doctor, the Indian Scientist, the Kenyan engineer, all welcome, tens of 1000's unemployed, uneducated single young blokes? No thanks.
JRID

#31 User is online   CFC91 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 February 2016 - 11:03 AM

View PostSearch and Destroy, on 19 February 2016 - 10:15 AM, said:

That's the point, the ability to be able to pick and choose, the Czech doctor, the Indian Scientist, the Kenyan engineer, all welcome, tens of 1000's unemployed, uneducated single young blokes? No thanks.

That's a good point, quite well made. Don't think anyone is calling for us to shut ourselves off but some degree of control definitely.

#32 User is online   Johnnyspireite7 

• Legend

Posted 19 February 2016 - 02:01 PM

View Postkh83, on 19 February 2016 - 10:04 AM, said:

No not at all. If you can find anything amusing about the above email you need have a look at yourself.

The fact that this lady is a LEGAL immigrant is neither amusing or relevant. This lady has immigrated to Germany LEGALLY, contributed to the economy and been saving lifes with her skill set. She has every right to speak out against the ILLEGAL immigrants that are destroying the community she is a part of the career she has worked hard for.

And the possibility the letter is a fake hasn't struck anyone?

#33 User is online   Search & Destroy 

• Legend

Posted 19 February 2016 - 03:01 PM

View PostJohnnyspireite7, on 19 February 2016 - 02:01 PM, said:

It must be fake because we know that uncontrolled immigration only brings positives eh?

Or maybe this Czech doctor is a bigot and a racist?
JRID

#34 User is offline   kh83 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 February 2016 - 09:18 PM

View PostJohnnyspireite7, on 19 February 2016 - 02:01 PM, said:

Mainstream media are reluctant to cover anything to do with refugees that is negative. Look around though, through social media, online forums and other outlets, do your research and you will see the state of the communities in some German and Swedish towns. Once you see and understand the situation in these places you wont question letters like this it all..

Id like you to show me one thing in that letter that couldn't be accurate.

#35 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 20 February 2016 - 04:09 PM

View Postoldgoat, on 11 February 2016 - 11:19 AM, said:

this is a very interesting read - http://www.bbc.co.uk...50-20d68fd53f87

trade.

Why do people think if we leave the EU we wont trade with them?

Its a lie.

The EU sells a lot more to us than we sell to them. In 2014 there was a trade deficit of over £50bn, with a current account deficit of nearly £100 billion. It seems unlikely that the EU would seek to disrupt a trade which is so beneficial to itself, does anyone really imagine BMW, Audi, Mercedes would allow the political ivory tower in Brussels to block trade with the UK? Moreover, the Lisbon Treaty stipulates that the EU must make a trade agreement with a country which leaves the EU. So to suggest it would harm trade if we left the EU is scaremongering and a blatant lie.

How about this, a case study by the swiss govt itself of the costs of EU membership?

Swiss government figures conclude that through their trade agreements with the EU, the Swiss pay the EU under 600 million Swiss Francs a year, but enjoy virtually free access to the EU market.
The Swiss have estimated that full EU membership would cost Switzerland net payments of 3.4 billion Swiss francs a year.

So the benefit of being in the EU is paying 2.8 billion swiss francs membership fee.

Norway only had to make relatively few changes to its laws to make its products eligible for the EU marketplace. In 2009, the Norwegian Mission to the EU estimated that Norway’s total financial contribution linked to their EEA (European Economic Area) agreement is some 340 million Euros a years, of which some 110mn Euros are contributions related to the participation in various EU programmes. However, this is a fraction of the gross annual cost that Britain must pay for EU membership which is now £18.4bn, or £51mn a day.

Again, the scandalous cost of membership is for what? These two nations trade without restriction with the EU for a tiny fraction of what the UK pays.

We wont have a voice in the world out the EU? - hang on a minute, we have a permanent seat on the UN security council!!! How much bigger a voice do you want than that?

A substantial case for not being in the EU, and thats without even mentioning the immigration/benefits issue.
A new hope.

#36 User is offline   frearsghost 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 February 2016 - 11:07 AM

I attended the 'Grassroots Out' campaign meeting last Friday where some big names speakers from across the political spectrum demonstrated the referendum is not about party politics but individual conscience. The Trades' Unions and small businesses were well represented. One big union, we were told, is to declare its opposition to the EU tomorrow. They were particularly critical of the Labour Party Machine that has completely shut down debate on the issue from within the party.

Of major EU concern are ISDS's (Investor State Dispute Settlements.) These allow corporates/businesses to challenge government policy if they believe they impede business. TTIP's (Translantic Trade & Investment Partnerships) are being introduced by the EU to increase the power of American corporates allowing them to change the laws of a country that would favour their concerns. The evidence that the EU is, primarily, a corporate machine facilitating the needs of powerful global institutions, rather than the citizens of Europe, is becoming clearer. We are witnessing, the EU continuing to undermine nation state democracy and transfer of power into the hands of few.

Anyone interested could read the link, courtesy of the Guardian.

http://www.theguardi...ates-ttip-icsid

#37 User is online   Search & Destroy 

• Legend

Posted 21 February 2016 - 10:44 PM

Boris you absolute beauty
JRID

#38 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend
  • Interests:My family and Chesterfield then anything else that I care to chance my arm at.

Posted 21 February 2016 - 11:16 PM

View Postfrearsghost, on 21 February 2016 - 11:07 AM, said:

I attended the 'Grassroots Out' campaign meeting last Friday where some big names speakers from across the political spectrum demonstrated the referendum is not about party politics but individual conscience. The Trades' Unions and small businesses were well represented. One big union, we were told, is to declare its opposition to the EU tomorrow. They were particularly critical of the Labour Party Machine that has completely shut down debate on the issue from within the party.

Of major EU concern are ISDS's (Investor State Dispute Settlements.) These allow corporates/businesses to challenge government policy if they believe they impede business. TTIP's (Translantic Trade & Investment Partnerships) are being introduced by the EU to increase the power of American corporates allowing them to change the laws of a country that would favour their concerns. The evidence that the EU is, primarily, a corporate machine facilitating the needs of powerful global institutions, rather than the citizens of Europe, is becoming clearer. We are witnessing, the EU continuing to undermine nation state democracy and transfer of power into the hands of few.

Anyone interested could read the link, courtesy of the Guardian.

http://www.theguardi...ates-ttip-icsid

Look forward to the declaration by the big Union tomorrow, although I won't hold my breath!
East stand second class citizen.

#39 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 22 February 2016 - 10:06 AM

View PostMr Mercury, on 21 February 2016 - 11:16 PM, said:

Look forward to the declaration by the big Union tomorrow, although I won't hold my breath!

The RMT are not in favour of the EU.
A new hope.

#40 User is online   Johnnyspireite7 

• Legend

Posted 22 February 2016 - 11:03 AM

View Posta kick in the balls, on 22 February 2016 - 10:06 AM, said:

The RMT are not in favour of the EU anything.

More like!
Bob Crow might be dead but they still think like him!

This post has been edited by Johnnyspireite7: 22 February 2016 - 11:03 AM

Share this topic:

• (39 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users