Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: Can't Get Excited - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Can't Get Excited

#61 User is offline   Goku 

• Super Saiyan and saviour of the universe
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 March 2020 - 05:32 PM

View PostGame Over, on 15 March 2020 - 03:45 PM, said:

Goku,

Interests in life:
Killing various villains
Saving the world.

Also single. 😂

o no don't quote my bio i made when i was 17 and haven't been bothered to change pls have mercy

#62 User is offline   Westbars Spireite 

• Legend
  • Interests:Chesterfield FC, cricket, beer

Posted 15 March 2020 - 05:33 PM

Surprised he didn't call you a virgin.

#63 User is offline   azul 

• Legend

Posted 15 March 2020 - 05:46 PM

View PostWestbars Spireite, on 15 March 2020 - 05:33 PM, said:

Surprised he didn't call you a virgin.

Don’t you mean Vegan?
Accentuate th Positive, eliminate the negative

#64 User is offline   60s 70s Spireite 

• Legend

Posted 15 March 2020 - 05:47 PM

View PostGame Over, on 15 March 2020 - 11:35 AM, said:

Every 10 minutes a child gets rushed into hospital every 10 minutes with pneumonia. Who gives a Bunkum about that in this day and age? What’s more it’s the most deprived areas that most of these come from but who’s cares?

Seemingly the NHS cares, being as there is a vaccine programme to protect every child in the UK from the disease, and only 0.054% of those 50,000 admissions sadly died.

#65 User is offline   Fat Lady Singing 

• Academy Player
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 March 2020 - 06:36 PM

View Post60s 70s Spireite, on 15 March 2020 - 05:47 PM, said:

Seemingly the NHS cares, being as there is a vaccine programme to protect every child in the UK from the disease, and only 0.054% of those 50,000 admissions sadly died.

You still don’t get where I’m coming from do you?

You do some research before you answer which I give you credit for, and assume you didn’t do the calculation yourself. Of course the NHS cares, I hold my hands up for being incorrect by saying no one but I gave you credit by thinking you wouldn’t take it literally.

I wonder if chimps get it? 🤔
Harty is my hero.

#66 User is offline   azul 

• Legend

Posted 15 March 2020 - 07:12 PM

View Post60s 70s Spireite, on 15 March 2020 - 05:47 PM, said:

Fair play to you for attempting to put up a sensible and reasonable argument but this guy is just a troll and it doesn’t work.
Accentuate th Positive, eliminate the negative

#67 User is online   isleaiw1 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 March 2020 - 07:39 PM

View PostGame Over, on 15 March 2020 - 06:36 PM, said:

You still don’t get where I’m coming from do you?

You do some research before you answer which I give you credit for, and assume you didn’t do the calculation yourself. Of course the NHS cares, I hold my hands up for being incorrect by saying no one but I gave you credit by thinking you wouldn’t take it literally.

I wonder if chimps get it? 🤔

so far, 25000 cases and 1900 deaths in Italy. They have more ITU beds than we do. It might be nothing to you, but even Trump has managed to move from its just flu to a national emergency within a few days. There can be few more stupid and stubborn than him so you might get there eventually....

Can I ask, how old are you? do you have any older relatives, say over 70? or people with reduced immune systems, say because of long term illness or treatment they are receiving? Just wondering if this might hit a bit closer to home than you think and how you would feel if it was one of your relatives that died??
Stay Home. Stay Safe.

#68 User is offline   Fat Lady Singing 

• Academy Player
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 March 2020 - 07:46 PM

View Postazul, on 15 March 2020 - 07:12 PM, said:

Fair play to you for attempting to put up a sensible and reasonable argument but this guy is just a troll and it doesn’t work.

I don’t agree, now you’re just being biased rather than to take care of what has actually been written. You lot just gang up and are sheep. I’m happy it be me rather than someone else and happy I’ve got a life than spend all my time picking on folk on here, you’re all just bitches in your little gangs. You want to take a good long hard look of yourselves. All your life and you’ve come to this.

It does make me appreciate what I’ve achieved in life and you make me not to forget how it could be.
Harty is my hero.

#69 User is offline   Spire-Power 

• Legend

Posted 15 March 2020 - 07:51 PM

Naff off ya troll 😂

#70 User is offline   Fat Lady Singing 

• Academy Player
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 March 2020 - 07:54 PM

View Postisleaiw1, on 15 March 2020 - 07:39 PM, said:

so far, 25000 cases and 1900 deaths in Italy. They have more ITU beds than we do. It might be nothing to you, but even Trump has managed to move from its just flu to a national emergency within a few days. There can be few more stupid and stubborn than him so you might get there eventually....

Can I ask, how old are you? do you have any older relatives, say over 70? or people with reduced immune systems, say because of long term illness or treatment they are receiving? Just wondering if this might hit a bit closer to home than you think and how you would feel if it was one of your relatives that died??

You can ask me but if you’re going to jump on the wagon and be personal about it rather than be adult and discuss you’re wasting your time.

It’s simple, if you’re scared, stay indoors with you bog rolls and pasta????
Harty is my hero.

#71 User is online   isleaiw1 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 March 2020 - 08:01 PM

View PostGame Over, on 15 March 2020 - 07:54 PM, said:

You can ask me but if you’re going to jump on the wagon and be personal about it rather than be adult and discuss you’re wasting your time.

I run a business based in London, no staying in for me. I do have an 84 year old Mum who is in decent health and who I would quite like to stay that way. And to be honest with 2 grandkids I'd quite like to hang around a bit longer myself...

When a minister says on national TV that they are looking for hotel companies (my business) to provide premises to use as hospitals but that isnt the issue, its ventilators and people able to use them, you know its a bit more than normal flu...

In my opinion obviously and based on my conversations regarding our business. Oh, I havent had time to shop as I have been working most of the weekend, so no bog rolls or pasta. I'll nick former from hotels as we dont have many guests, and food will come via takeaways no doubt this week....

So there are my facts for an adult conversation, I look forward to yours....

ETA more cases outside of China and nearly as many deaths....its growing very rapidly!

This post has been edited by isleaiw1: 15 March 2020 - 08:02 PM

Stay Home. Stay Safe.

#72 User is offline   clarevoyant. 

• Legend

Posted 15 March 2020 - 08:06 PM

View PostGame Over, on 15 March 2020 - 07:46 PM, said:

I don’t agree, now you’re just being biased rather than to take care of what has actually been written. You lot just gang up and are sheep. I’m happy it be me rather than someone else and happy I’ve got a life than spend all my time picking on folk on here, you’re all just bitches in your little gangs. You want to take a good long hard look of yourselves. All your life and you’ve come to this.

It does make me appreciate what I’ve achieved in life and you make me not to forget how it could be.

I'm glad your achievements in life have given you the experience, for you to have what must be a riveting Sunday.
Derbyshire is Derbyshire
Yorkshire is Yorkshire

Never the twain shall meet.
Again

#73 User is offline   60s 70s Spireite 

• Legend

Posted 15 March 2020 - 08:29 PM

View PostGame Over, on 15 March 2020 - 07:54 PM, said:

Diddums. Feeling you’re victim of some constructive arguments, rather than being written off to die before your time.

#74 User is offline   Fat Lady Singing 

• Academy Player
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 March 2020 - 08:31 PM

View Postisleaiw1, on 15 March 2020 - 08:01 PM, said:

I run a business based in London, no staying in for me. I do have an 84 year old Mum who is in decent health and who I would quite like to stay that way. And to be honest with 2 grandkids I'd quite like to hang around a bit longer myself...

When a minister says on national TV that they are looking for hotel companies (my business) to provide premises to use as hospitals but that isnt the issue, its ventilators and people able to use them, you know its a bit more than normal flu...

In my opinion obviously and based on my conversations regarding our business. Oh, I havent had time to shop as I have been working most of the weekend, so no bog rolls or pasta. I'll nick former from hotels as we dont have many guests, and food will come via takeaways no doubt this week....

So there are my facts for an adult conversation, I look forward to yours....

ETA more cases outside of China and nearly as many deaths....its growing very rapidly!

No one wants to know about how successful in life and no one is interested in your self praise in which you reply is all about. I’m not going to keep repeating the same old things you’ll have to scroll back. I’m sure you’ll be covered under Bupa and I bet deep down you’re more interested in losing a few quid than your mother’s health, folk like you generally are.

Spiffing.

View Postclarevoyant., on 15 March 2020 - 08:06 PM, said:

I'm glad your achievements in life have given you the experience, for you to have what must be a riveting Sunday.

Mate, it’s been bang on! I like to be the underdog.
Harty is my hero.

#75 User is offline   Fat Lady Singing 

• Academy Player
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 March 2020 - 08:35 PM

View Post60s 70s Spireite, on 15 March 2020 - 08:29 PM, said:

Diddums. Feeling you’re victim of some constructive arguments, rather than being written off to die before your time.

Constructive?

Written off before my time or yours? I’m not worried one iota.

I think I’m going to have to start again on this thread.

When your times it’s up my friend, don’t think I’ve had an easy ride.

This post has been edited by Game Over: 15 March 2020 - 08:39 PM

Harty is my hero.

#76 User is offline   Goku 

• Super Saiyan and saviour of the universe

Posted 15 March 2020 - 08:46 PM

View PostGame Over, on 15 March 2020 - 08:31 PM, said:

No one wants to know about how successful in life and no one is interested in your self praise in which you reply is all about. I’m not going to keep repeating the same old things you’ll have to scroll back. I’m sure you’ll be covered under Bupa and I bet deep down you’re more interested in losing a few quid than your mother’s health, folk like you generally are.

and this, ladies and gentlemen, is what we call 'projection'.

#77 User is offline   Fat Lady Singing 

• Academy Player
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 March 2020 - 08:58 PM

View PostGoku, on 15 March 2020 - 08:46 PM, said:

and this, ladies and gentlemen, is what we call 'projection'.

What the hell are you doing still up at this time!

You can assume that if you wish, I can also call it incorrect.
Harty is my hero.

#78 User is offline   Fat Lady Singing 

• Academy Player
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 March 2020 - 09:01 PM

So all this and no one has been constructive enough to convince me otherwise, just nit picked.
Been kind of interesting, I’ve learned few characters.

Remember, wash those dannies. Stay indoors if you’re afraid or vulnerable.

Over and out.

This post has been edited by Game Over: 15 March 2020 - 09:02 PM

Harty is my hero.

#79 User is offline   Town_Fan 

• 20/20 visionary

Posted 15 March 2020 - 09:03 PM

View PostGame Over, on 15 March 2020 - 08:31 PM, said:

I’m sure you’ll be covered under Bupa and I bet deep down you’re more interested in losing a few quid than your mother’s health, folk like you generally are.

This is a disgraceful thing to say. Not only are you seriously naive and delusional when it comes to the matter at hand you've shown yourself to be a complete ****waffle.
Guess I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue!

#80 User is offline   Westbars Spireite 

• Legend
  • Interests:Chesterfield FC, cricket, beer

Posted 15 March 2020 - 09:04 PM

What's actually being debated here?

Share this topic:

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic