Where's Warfey ?

#61 User is online   fishini 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:To be nice to my fellow spireites

Posted 19 October 2017 - 06:10 PM

View PostMDCCCLXVI, on 19 October 2017 - 06:04 PM, said:

You're either a pathological hypocrite, have a cynically selective memory or are on a trolling wind-up.

You reported 'Fishini', abused the Mod's traditional impartiality by denying it, only for them to confirm that's exactly what you'd done. Then the bloke who's criticised others for questioning folks' sanity tried to squirm his way out of it by saying he'd...questioned someone's sanity.

Not abused anyone? Nah, only slandered more or less every 'BB' member, players past and present, not to mention accusing Paul Cook of plotting against CFC whilst still on the payroll.

Turner did 'good and bad'? Well that's a pretty pathetic, though entirely predictable attempt to rewrite history. Reproduce one post, just one single post where you ever criticised the ex CEO. As opposed to the plethora of sneering, jeering taunts levelled at those narrating his well documented failings. Those you sarcastically dubbed 'high flying accountants' supposedly 'in the dark' and being 'run rings 'round'. And of course you've repeatedly ducked and dodged references to the issues leading to his eventual exit.

As for 'where the money went' you recently snubbed the latest in a long line of friendly invitations to share information. It's not that you don't know, you don't want to know. Because what you do know is that the moment you sit down with any 'high flying accountants' they'll bring all your years of scornful denial crashing down around you.

Infact they might even reveal your 'True' identity...eh, Mick?

No he is just a pathological liar. Nothing more nothing less. Certainly not smart enough to be a troll. Even myself the boards only insane poster can see that
DONATE
SAVE A LIFE

#62 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 19 October 2017 - 07:49 PM

h again said:

1508430575[/url]' post='1339759']

"We got a failing club in return".

Does that suggest I think he did a good job? Of course he didn't. There was good and bad, especially at the start, but the end result was a club on the downward path. What I'd like to know, as I wanted to know years ago, is where the money went.

h again said:

1421881594[/url]' post='1076475']
Well, since he took over he's managed to sign an outstanding manager from right out of the blue, he's completely revolutionised the clubs non-playing structure, he's acquired a scouting and youth training set-up second to none at this level and some way above, and done it all without increasing the debt to anything unmanageable or even significantly higher
By any measure that I can see we're a successful business - it doesn't come through luck.

h again said:

1421953793[/url]' post='1076808']
As for all the other points, which are probably even more important in the long term, it's all CEO territory - the club has been completely re-vamped, not just in personnel but in its outlook. Change doesn't just happen, it has to be driven through against obstacles, and that's the CEO's job.
But the basic question has to be - is the club successful at this moment and in comparison with similar businesses? Well, it looks pretty successful to me, in fact it looks to have the infrastructure of a Championship outfit, quite apart from the football credentials, which transformation I'm sure was in CT's brief from the start.
So successful club - credit to the CEO.

h again said:

1455998841[/url]' post='1188693']
Well, just returning after a few days to this thread it seems that the CEO has run rings round all the high-flying accountants on here once again.

Brilliant.

Claiming the CEO didnt do a good job, and denying saying he contradicted himself.

9.8 on the jesterometer
A new hope.

#63 User is online   Mr Mercury 

• Legend
  • Interests:My family and Chesterfield then anything else that I care to chance my arm at.

Posted 19 October 2017 - 08:28 PM

Like fishini says he's a liar
East stand second class citizen.

#64 User is offline   Jud 

• One Club Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 October 2017 - 10:26 PM

View Postfishini, on 19 October 2017 - 06:10 PM, said:

No he is just a pathological liar. Nothing more nothing less. Certainly not smart enough to be a troll. Even myself the boards only insane poster can see that

If H WERE trolling you guys, he'd have to count himself an expert by the amount of enraged responses he gets, wouldn't he?
"Tha'd have known if l'd got hold o' thee...."

#65 User is offline   The Rev. 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Writer; Football: Boxing: Supporting the Spireites.

Posted 19 October 2017 - 11:41 PM

View PostSabreman, on 19 October 2017 - 05:47 PM, said:

Well that's just plain daft isn't it, besides all that, he doesn't post on here anymore so maybe people should just lay off him.

Please explain, what's `daft'? I wasn't referring to any specific individual or anyone who `doesn't post on here anymore'. Which part of "we'd all..." did you not understand?

#66 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 20 October 2017 - 09:32 AM

h again said:

1508358006[/url]' post='1339631']

Once and for all - I was new to the Board and asked the Mods if you were mentally stable enough for me to argue with, your conduct at that time being enough to make anybody wonder, and I didn't want to make your situation worse.
As far as I recall, the Mods at the time didn't reply. If you want them to publish my communication now it's fine by me, but stop trying to turn what was basically a kindly act into a complaint. If I was the least bit disturbed by your or anybody else's abuse I'd have been on to the Mods hundreds of times, because abuse is about the sum total of your knowledge or ability.

http://www.thecfss.c...ndpost&p=205456

Lies damn lies and the court jester.......
A new hope.

#67 User is offline   Westbars Spireite 

• Legend
  • Interests:Chesterfield FC, cricket, beer

Posted 20 October 2017 - 10:01 AM

Nearly ten years on and we're still bickering about the same things.

Something reassuring in that.

#68 User is online   sophocles 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Sport, especially football. Theatre, literature, eating, drinking (esp. real ale).

Posted 20 October 2017 - 10:40 AM

And to think I started this post with a simple query about Warfey. Talk about opening a can of worms!

#69 User is offline   RN Blue 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:CFC... oh and the wife and kids.

Posted 20 October 2017 - 11:04 AM

View Postsophocles, on 20 October 2017 - 10:40 AM, said:

And to think I started this post with a simple query about Warfey. Talk about opening a can of worms!

What have worms ever done to you - bully? :D

#70 User is offline   Snowflake McBedwetter 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 October 2017 - 11:39 AM

I don't know Warfey from Adam. I don't share his sense of humour.

But I find it a bit grim that a bloke who's a massive town fan feels like he can't post anymore without getting a blizzard of grief. Everyone should be able to speak up on here, and that includes the people you or I may not agree with or like.

I've no problem with people saying they don't like others posts, but at a certain point this crosses a line and becomes haranguing. It's up to every individual on here to decide where the line is, but maybe just telling people you don't share their tastes or humour once is enough. It'd be a dull old world if we all shared the same values and humour.

Different strokes for different folks an all that.

#71 User is offline   Rudeboy spireite 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 October 2017 - 12:17 PM

View PostKevinArnottsGoldenBoot, on 20 October 2017 - 11:39 AM, said:

I don't know Warfey from Adam. I don't share his sense of humour.

But I find it a bit grim that a bloke who's a massive town fan feels like he can't post anymore without getting a blizzard of grief. Everyone should be able to speak up on here, and that includes the people you or I may not agree with or like.

I've no problem with people saying they don't like others posts, but at a certain point this crosses a line and becomes haranguing. It's up to every individual on here to decide where the line is, but maybe just telling people you don't share their tastes or humour once is enough. It'd be a dull old world if we all shared the same values and humour.

Different strokes for different folks an all that.

Fully agree, i know Warfey and some of his behavior and comments (particularly the ones about Zoe) are in my eyes wrong and sometimes repulsive, but as the saying goes " sticks and stones etc"
If someone posts something that you disagree with or find repulsive, then you either state your position or ignore it simples. I am pretty sure that the moderators will step in if something gets out of hand

#72 User is offline   The Black Triangle 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 October 2017 - 12:30 PM

View PostRudeboy spireite, on 20 October 2017 - 12:17 PM, said:

Fully agree, i know Warfey and some of his behavior and comments (particularly the ones about Zoe) are in my eyes wrong and sometimes repulsive, but as the saying goes " sticks and stones etc"
If someone posts something that you disagree with or find repulsive, then you either state your position or ignore it simples. I am pretty sure that the moderators will step in if something gets out of hand

A moderator did step in over his posts, and put him on review. He then threw his teddy out of the pram and left on his own violation.

#73 User is offline   Spire-Power 

• Legend

Posted 20 October 2017 - 12:34 PM

View PostThe Black Triangle, on 20 October 2017 - 12:30 PM, said:

A moderator did step in over his posts, and put him on review. He then threw his teddy out of the pram and left on his own violation.

Interesting choice of word at the end 😂

#74 User is offline   Rudeboy spireite 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 October 2017 - 12:36 PM

View PostThe Black Triangle, on 20 October 2017 - 12:30 PM, said:

Doesn't surprise me. You usually find that the people who are vitriolic in their statements are the ones that "throw their teddies out" and disappear

#75 User is offline   spireitetoo 

• Legend

Posted 20 October 2017 - 03:01 PM

View PostRN Blue, on 20 October 2017 - 11:04 AM, said:

What have worms ever done to you - bully? :D

And who in their right mind keeps them in cans??
all we are saying, is give us ...a goal, or 2+

#76 User is offline   stevie_b 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 October 2017 - 03:13 PM

View Postspireitetoo, on 20 October 2017 - 03:01 PM, said:

Tupperware containers in pretty colours are much more suitable ....

#77 User is offline   DIFH 

• Legend

Posted 20 October 2017 - 03:20 PM

View Postbrianclose, on 19 October 2017 - 03:01 PM, said:

I assume this response is meant to indicate that you and Warf are somehow pals in real life.

With friends like him.....

Wrong I am afraid, it's more down to my view on the way that this board pats itself on the back whilst pulling an individual to pieces .

I was really surprised that the OP was the one to open this thread, irrespective of his personal slatings on here.
God I hate this league.

#78 User is online   sophocles 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Sport, especially football. Theatre, literature, eating, drinking (esp. real ale).

Posted 20 October 2017 - 04:29 PM

View Postspireitetoo, on 20 October 2017 - 03:01 PM, said:

You've made me change my mind now about that spagbol I was looking forward to.

#79 User is offline   Spireite-Karl 

• Legend

Posted 20 October 2017 - 05:11 PM

View Postspireitenag, on 19 October 2017 - 03:14 PM, said:

Dave has his faults,as we all do.

I've known him since the late 1960s and been far and wide with him,good times,bad times.

A good number of posters on here have known him a long time also including Dave in football heaven.

I don't condone a lot of Dave's remarks,particularly his constant use of sexual innuendo.

However he's currently not even posting on here,so how about folks now stop the witch hunt and let's get on with discussing things related to CFC,etc.

Yes,I do class him as a good friend before you ask.

Only just seen this post and to me sums things up perfectly. Well said Nige!
#notapennymore

#80 User is offline   Siberian Spireite 

• Legend

Posted 20 October 2017 - 05:44 PM

Who is Wilfreda Beehive, anyway?
These go to eleven.

Share this topic:

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First