• You cannot reply to this topic

Facebook Group

#381 User is offline   Cartman 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 March 2017 - 12:45 PM

MDCCCLXVI, on 22 March 2017 - 12:30 PM, said:

A mate tells me a suggestion of selling commemorative 150 year celebration coins is receiving fawning praise over in 'Lilley Land', with one contributor gushing 'If we can sell a thousand at a ten pound profit I'm sure the money will come in very handy at the Club!'.

Well ignoring the thought that a proverbial 'nine bob note' might be more appropriate, I wonder who that contributor thinks will buy all this 'going down' currency - James Higgins, perhaps?

if we'd have sold 1000 raffle tickets at £20 a go I'm sure the money would have come in handy at the club

errrr.......

#382 User is offline   azul 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 March 2017 - 12:54 PM

Cartman, on 22 March 2017 - 12:45 PM, said:

if we'd have sold 1000 raffle tickets at £20 a go I'm sure the money would have come in handy at the club

errrr.......

Especially if the club decided not to draw the winning ticket

A cunning plan
Accentuate th Positive, eliminate the negative

#383 User is offline   Westbars Spireite 

• Legend
  • Interests:Chesterfield FC, cricket, beer

Posted 22 March 2017 - 12:56 PM

I haven't contributed on there and probably never will. There are some serious head in sand jobs on there. Ignorance is bliss I suppose.....

#384 User is offline   azul 

• Legend

Posted 22 March 2017 - 12:59 PM

Westbars Spireite, on 22 March 2017 - 12:56 PM, said:

I haven't contributed on there and probably never will. There are some serious head in sand jobs on there. Ignorance is bliss I suppose.....

Must admit I did apply to join so I could laugh at them but my application was never accepted

#385 User is offline   Westbars Spireite 

• Legend

Posted 22 March 2017 - 01:03 PM

azul, on 22 March 2017 - 12:59 PM, said:

Must admit I did apply to join so I could laugh at them but my application was never accepted

What vetting procedure did you fail on?

Is there mention of a penchant for #PantsOnHeadProtests on your Facebook profile?

#386 User is offline   azul 

• Legend

Posted 22 March 2017 - 01:07 PM

Westbars Spireite, on 22 March 2017 - 01:03 PM, said:

What vetting procedure did you fail on?

Is there mention of a penchant for #PantsOnHeadProtests on your Facebook profile?

That must be it

#387 User is offline   BigBlue 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 March 2017 - 07:42 PM

Latest ego trip from Trashley. 'we' must all stop destroying this club....Blaming the fans? Naughty naughty.

Following a meeting with Scoop Nick today, I have decided to continue feeding information from the club to the fans via this forum.
I have received a lot of support from fans and also Mark Crossley and Dean Holden, both who have an affection for the football club.
I will answer question put in a civilised manor.
Please be aware that I won't always answer everything, it is not a question of ignoring, just a question of day job, private life and CFC all demanding my time.

I do want to try to resolve issues, I have asked Dave Allen to write in this weekends programme to also clear a few issues.

I hope all this makes sense, I don't have all the answers and I refuse to take the sole blame for errors in the past, but I hope we can all stop destroying the club and get behind me and help me to bounce back.

Until DA can find a buyer you are stuck with me, depressing for some I know, the alternative is unthinkable if I walk away.

Ashleyc

#388 User is offline   Guest_freelander2_* 

• *Deleted*
  • Group: *Deleted*

Posted 22 March 2017 - 08:17 PM

The latest:

Ashley Carson
4 mins
Possible Suggestion. An elected group of say up to 20 supporters to meet with me, once a month at the club to discuss issues and most importantly bring forward ideas and help.
To include a. Is of Male, Female and also if possible representation from the Teenagers.
Could be a way forward with your help?

#389 User is offline   Stockholm Spireite 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Formerly Dubai Spireite. I used to live there, but I've moved on to Stockholm

Posted 22 March 2017 - 08:21 PM

BigBlue, on 22 March 2017 - 07:42 PM, said:

Latest ego trip from Trashley. 'we' must all stop destroying this club....Blaming the fans? Naughty naughty.

1 - Following a meeting with Scoop Nick today, I have decided to continue feeding information from the club to the fans via this forum.
2 - I have received a lot of support from fans and also Mark Crossley and Dean Holden, both who have an affection for the football club.
3 - I will answer question put in a civilised manor.
4 - Please be aware that I won't always answer everything, it is not a question of ignoring, just a question of day job, private life and CFC all demanding my time.

5 - I do want to try to resolve issues, I have asked Dave Allen to write in this weekends programme to also clear a few issues.

6 - I hope all this makes sense, I don't have all the answers and I refuse to take the sole blame for errors in the past, but I hope we can all stop destroying the club and get behind me and help me to bounce back.

7 - Until DA can find a buyer you are stuck with me, depressing for some I know, the alternative is unthinkable if I walk away.

Ashleyc

I put this through google translate and got:

1 - Scoop Nick said "Ashley, you've thrown your toys out of the Bob's Board pram and straight into the Facebook pram. You can't throw them out of the Facebook pram without intervention from Jo the Supernanny.

2 - I will name 2 people linked with CFC as my supporters in an attempt to paper over the cracks of my credibility.

3 - I will answer questions that do not confuse me or cause me to forget key points and remember them to my detriment later on.

4 - This is my sidestep, back-track and moonwwalk away from any questions of significance.

5 - I don't have all the answers, which is why I carefully choose the questions I respond to. I'll mention the majority shareholder to show we are in constant communication. He will probably sneer at supporters through his program notes.

6 - When I say "we can all stop destroying the club" I mean it in the sense of a royal "we".

7 - If I walk away, somebody else will be appointed to the role of company secretary/director. They will take my title, but I've grown to like it. I will probably have to give back the shares gifted to me. I'll be able to go to all SWFC home games once more.

#390 User is offline   Stockholm Spireite 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Formerly Dubai Spireite. I used to live there, but I've moved on to Stockholm

Posted 22 March 2017 - 08:23 PM

freelander2, on 22 March 2017 - 08:17 PM, said:

The latest:

Ashley Carson
4 mins
Possible Suggestion. An elected group of say up to 20 supporters to meet with me, once a month at the club to discuss issues and most importantly bring forward ideas and help.
To include a. Is of Male, Female and also if possible representation from the Teenagers.

Bring forward ideas and help? How many of Bob's Board have already offered their services - for free - in a number of areas and still been ignored?

Is Ashley waving or drowning?

This post has been edited by Stockholm Spireite: 22 March 2017 - 08:24 PM

#391 User is offline   Guest_freelander2_* 

• *Deleted*
  • Group: *Deleted*

Posted 22 March 2017 - 08:28 PM

Stockholm Spireite, on 22 March 2017 - 08:23 PM, said:

Bring forward ideas and help? How many of Bob's Board have already offered their services - for free - in a number of areas and still been ignored?

Is Ashley waving or drowning?

Ashley must be forgetting the fans' forum on the 9th November which consisted of 10 x Bob's Board members, 10 x Bridge Inn Travel members and 10 x Facebook members.

I'll let you guess which group asked the questions that needed asking!

#392 User is offline   Westbars Spireite 

• Legend

Posted 22 March 2017 - 08:30 PM

The latest:

Ashley Carson
4 mins

Elected by who is the question.

If they come from Lilley-put there's little point.

This post has been edited by Westbars Spireite: 22 March 2017 - 08:31 PM

#393 User is offline   whittman 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 March 2017 - 08:32 PM

freelander2, on 22 March 2017 - 08:28 PM, said:

Ashley must be forgetting the fans' forum on the 9th November which consisted of 10 x Bob's Board members, 10 x Bridge Inn Travel members and 10 x Facebook members.

I'll let you guess which group asked the questions that needed asking!

So they can be discounted from joining any new forum then :windup

#394 User is offline   warfey is a spireite 

• Legend

Posted 22 March 2017 - 09:05 PM

The latest:

Ashley Carson
4 mins

hES UNDERESTIMATED FAN POWER BIG TIME THIS TIME , TOO MUCH GONE OFF , URE NOT WANTED HERE OR URE SUGAR DADDY

#395 User is offline   Mrhappy 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 March 2017 - 09:10 PM

BigBlue, on 22 March 2017 - 07:42 PM, said:

Following a meeting with Scoop Nick today, I have decided to continue feeding information from the club to the fans via this forum.
I have received a lot of support from fans and also Mark Crossley and Dean Holden, both who have an affection for the football club.
I will answer question put in a civilised manor.
Please be aware that I won't always answer everything, it is not a question of ignoring, just a question of day job, private life and CFC all demanding my time.

I do want to try to resolve issues, I have asked Dave Allen to write in this weekends programme to also clear a few issues.

I hope all this makes sense, I don't have all the answers and I refuse to take the sole blame for errors in the past, but I hope we can all stop destroying the club and get behind me and help me to bounce back.

Until DA can find a buyer you are stuck with me, depressing for some I know, the alternative is unthinkable if I walk away.

Ashleyc

'Civilised manor?' And bouncing back, Jesus he sounds like an illiterate Alan Partridge.

#396 User is offline   Stockholm Spireite 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 March 2017 - 09:12 PM

Mrhappy, on 22 March 2017 - 09:10 PM, said:

'Civilised manor?' And bouncing back, Jesus he sounds like an illiterate Alan Partridge.

Do you think he ever drove to Dundee in his bare feet? ;)

#397 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend
  • Interests:My family and Chesterfield then anything else that I care to chance my arm at.

Posted 22 March 2017 - 09:14 PM

Stockholm Spireite, on 22 March 2017 - 09:12 PM, said:

Given his latest trip to Thailand he might have a similar curiosity to AP!.. :lol:
East stand second class citizen.

#398 User is offline   Mrhappy 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 March 2017 - 09:16 PM

Stockholm Spireite, on 22 March 2017 - 09:12 PM, said:

😂

#399 User is offline   Stockholm Spireite 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 March 2017 - 09:18 PM

Mr Mercury, on 22 March 2017 - 09:14 PM, said:

Given his latest trip to Thailand he might have a similar curiosity to AP!.. :lol:

You mean he enjoys a pint of lager and a baileys chaser?

#400 User is offline   Mrhappy 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 March 2017 - 09:24 PM

Mr Mercury, on 22 March 2017 - 09:14 PM, said:

So costly when he could have visited Longstanton spice museum, there's also a cracking owl sanctuary.....

Share this topic:

• (27 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users