Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: Thatcher And Child Abuse Cover Up - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Thatcher And Child Abuse Cover Up Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:My family and Chesterfield then anything else that I care to chance my arm at.

Posted 08 March 2015 - 02:21 PM

I know the working class revile her and the blue rinse brigade worship her, but as it now seems clear she was well aware of the actions of various high powered peadophiles and seemingly aided the cover up would it be possible for some of her high powered friends , Cameron for a start, to dismiss her as little better than the filth she protected.
East stand second class citizen.

#2 User is offline   Bonnyman 

• Legend

Posted 08 March 2015 - 06:11 PM

View PostMr Mercury, on 08 March 2015 - 02:21 PM, said:

I know the working class revile her and the blue rinse brigade worship her, but as it now seems clear she was well aware of the actions of various high powered peadophiles and seemingly aided the cover up would it be possible for some of her high powered friends , Cameron for a start, to dismiss her as little better than the filth she protected.

Same as the paedophile faggot and child murderer ted heath aided by the vile saville.
ITS NOT THE WINNING,ITS THE TAKING APART

#3 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend
  • Interests:My family and Chesterfield then anything else that I care to chance my arm at.

Posted 08 March 2015 - 06:18 PM

Have you noticed how hes been seemingly airbrushed out of historical mention by the establishment this last few years...
The same will happen with Thatcher, how can they laud her when a simple.."but she protected child abusers" will stop her admirers in their tracks.

#4 User is offline   fishini 

• Legend
  • Interests:To be nice to my fellow spireites

Posted 08 March 2015 - 07:12 PM

I rest my case. Not one ounce of humility in her body, she was and will always be remembered by decent caring people, that is, as evil incarnate. If there was a real God she would have died a long agonizing death for all the despair she afflicted on the working class, for all the industries she killed, for all the communities she destroyed and for all the children she sacrificed so she could protect her tory child abusers. May her worthless carcass rot forever in the fires of hell
DONATE
SAVE A LIFE

#5 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend

Posted 08 March 2015 - 07:39 PM

Peter Hayman dead, Rhodes-Boyson dead, Keith Joseph dead, Cyril Smith dead, Jimmy Savile dead, Leon Brittan dead, Ted Heath dead, Thatcher dead.. How many more are going to die before having to face justice in a court of law where they can either prove their innocence or be punished accordingly. Even now at the height of the outrage the Government is refusing to make public a further four top secret files that implicate further abuse scandals.
Thank god for people like Rochdale MP. Simon Danczuk, who will just not let this appalling episode go away..

#6 User is offline   NOFX 

• get on up feed the ducks with a bun
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:dwarf wrestling

Posted 09 March 2015 - 09:12 AM

rumour has it there's one sitting on the Conservative front bench...

#7 User is offline   Andy Spireite 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Er..............Town!

Posted 03 August 2015 - 12:04 PM

Apparently claims made about Ted Heath and links to child abuse are now to be formally investigated

#8 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend

Posted 03 August 2015 - 02:34 PM

View PostAndy Spireite, on 03 August 2015 - 12:04 PM, said:

Apparently claims made about Ted Heath and links to child abuse are now to be formally investigated

Absolutely scandalous that it's taken so long, well known for years that Leon Brittan and Ted Heath were heavily implicated in paedophile circles. Absolute disgrace.

#9 User is offline   fishini 

• Legend

Posted 03 August 2015 - 06:54 PM

View PostMr Mercury, on 03 August 2015 - 02:34 PM, said:

Absolutely scandalous that it's taken so long, well known for years that Leon Brittan and Ted Heath were heavily implicated in paedophile circles. Absolute disgrace.

Read a snippet somewhere concerning the ongoing inquiry concerning child abuse. Some papers were found where the attorney general in the Thatcher years wrote that the security and integrity of the government outweighed the rights of the children. Hence no prosecutions and the affair was well and truly hidden away. However I am confident that one day the full truth will be told and the children that were refused justice will be vindicated. People still vote for this truly dirty evil party and this is the saddest thing
DONATE
SAVE A LIFE

#10 User is offline   calvin plummers socks 

• Legend

Posted 04 August 2015 - 08:50 AM

David Icke was right after all.....,,blimey

#11 Guest_NOKIN_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 04 August 2015 - 10:49 AM

View Postfishini, on 03 August 2015 - 06:54 PM, said:

Read a snippet somewhere concerning the ongoing inquiry concerning child abuse. Some papers were found where the attorney general in the Thatcher years wrote that the security and integrity of the government outweighed the rights of the children. Hence no prosecutions and the affair was well and truly hidden away. However I am confident that one day the full truth will be told and the children that were refused justice will be vindicated. People still vote for this truly dirty evil party and this is the saddest thing

It wont be just the Tories Les, you wait and see...

What happened in Rotherham was under a Labour council who knew what was going on but did nothing and swept it under the carpet. These people have no conscience no matter what political party they are affiliated too.

All scum, everyone of them.

#12 User is offline   fishini 

• Legend

Posted 04 August 2015 - 11:34 AM

True but heath was pm, the bitch wss pm
DONATE
SAVE A LIFE

#13 User is offline   Mr.Spireite 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2015 - 03:28 PM

I thought it was all common knowledge

https://www.youtube....h?v=QNelt33QP_8

#14 User is offline   firedodger 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 August 2015 - 08:51 AM

I heard a quote from an MP who used to work with Heath, he made a very ambiguous statement along the lines of 'Heath kept his personality under control'. Which to me doesn't say 'there is no way he would have ever done that' to me it says 'he could have done it but managed to stop himself.
Seemed like strange words to use.
If you do what you always do, you'll get what you always get.

#15 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend

Posted 09 August 2015 - 11:12 PM

View Postfiredodger, on 07 August 2015 - 08:51 AM, said:

I heard a quote from an MP who used to work with Heath, he made a very ambiguous statement along the lines of 'Heath kept his personality under control'. Which to me doesn't say 'there is no way he would have ever done that' to me it says 'he could have done it but managed to stop himself.
Seemed like strange words to use.

I can always remember a Labour Party member living on our street in the late eighties, when talking about Thatcher and her cabinet, saying, and I paraphrase, "and that dirty bast...ard Leon Brittans been sent away because he messes about with kids"...if that was doing the rounds in a small North Derbyshire village what the hell was being said in London?

#16 User is offline   SpireiteFitzy 

• The Inglorious One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Chesterfield fc

Posted 13 August 2015 - 03:27 PM

View Postfishini, on 03 August 2015 - 06:54 PM, said:

So it's just the Tories is it?

Child Abuse Scandal
If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything!

#17 User is offline   fishini 

• Legend

Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:02 PM

View PostSpireiteFitzy, on 13 August 2015 - 03:27 PM, said:

So it's just the Tories is it?

Child Abuse Scandal

No of course not. However the cover up in the heath/thatcher years was something to behold
DONATE
SAVE A LIFE

#18 Guest_NOKIN_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 14 August 2015 - 06:49 AM

View Postfishini, on 13 August 2015 - 08:02 PM, said:

No of course not. However the cover up in the heath/thatcher years was something to behold

So was the cover up in Rotherham. Everyone of those who cover it up, irrespective of which political party they are affiliated to, deserves to rot in hell

#19 User is offline   Town_Fan 

• 20/20 visionary

Posted 14 August 2015 - 11:03 AM

View PostNOKIN, on 14 August 2015 - 06:49 AM, said:

So was the cover up in Rotherham. Everyone of those who cover it up, irrespective of which political party they are affiliated to, deserves to rot in hell

I think there is a difference here though. The Rotherham cover up was done with the naive intention of protecting an ethnic minority from hatred and the fairly abhorrent notion that the victims were worthless anyway. The Westminster cover up smacks of protecting friends and colleagues and is more dangerous imho.
Guess I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue!

#20 User is offline   calvin plummers socks 

• Legend

Posted 14 August 2015 - 02:36 PM

View PostTown_Fan, on 14 August 2015 - 11:03 AM, said:

I think there is a difference here though. The Rotherham cover up was done with the naive intention of protecting an ethnic minority from hatred and the fairly abhorrent notion that the victims were worthless anyway. The Westminster cover up smacks of protecting friends and colleagues and is more dangerous imho.

Although 80% of the people involved in the abuse were local white British people and not the reported Asian majority as in the Daily Mail or UKIP/EDL literature.

Share this topic:

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users