• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members with edit own post
  • Interests:Chesterfield
    Racing
    Anagrams
    Puzzles

Posted 29 August 2023 - 08:55 PM

I’m currently in Skegness, not been for a few years, for anyone thinking of visiting I’ll recommend people to try somewhere else. It’s got to be 1 of the angriest places in the country, I’ve literally just avoided a riot in Welly’s bar, old bill all over it and 2 riot vans, the suspects have fled, I managed to get out as well back to my hotel room, I only went for a quiet pint, no chance around here, I’m looking out of my window now and the coppers are still searching for the suspects who fled in all directions.

Earlier today I saw a fat woman throw a vape at her husband outside the pub next to the Embassy theatre, it hit him in the eye and then he took a swing at her, I saw a big dog take a s*** on the path next to the burger van next to the beach and nobody said anything, I walked past it later and I could see someone must have trodden in it. I saw a line of parked cars and everyone of them had been issued a ticket, you can’t move for mobility scooters, there’s McDonald’s litter all over the place, I even saw a bloke trip over a large empty milkshake container but he was drunk and should have been looking where he’s going. There’s boy racers tearing up and down the high street, loads of people begging outside the amusement arcade, 1 of them says ‘have a nice evening’ and if you don’t respond he tells you to f*** off.

That’s just today on a quiet Tuesday evening, I was out last night and it was even worse, the quietest safest place for a drink is the Steamboat Inn, the food looked crap though and I can get a far better pint in Alfreton Wetherspoons but at least I didn’t hear as much swearing or see any punches thrown. I won’t be coming back here for a while until it cleans up his act that’s for sure.
Let me in!

#2 User is offline   calvin plummers socks 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 August 2023 - 09:02 PM

View PostManfred Archie Mac Gerbil, on 29 August 2023 - 08:55 PM, said:

I’m currently in Skegness, not been for a few years, for anyone thinking of visiting I’ll recommend people to try somewhere else. It’s got to be 1 of the angriest places in the country, I’ve literally just avoided a riot in Welly’s bar, old bill all over it and 2 riot vans, the suspects have fled, I managed to get out as well back to my hotel room, I only went for a quiet pint, no chance around here, I’m looking out of my window now and the coppers are still searching for the suspects who fled in all directions.

Earlier today I saw a fat woman throw a vape at her husband outside the pub next to the Embassy theatre, it hit him in the eye and then he took a swing at her, I saw a big dog take a s*** on the path next to the burger van next to the beach and nobody said anything, I walked past it later and I could see someone must have trodden in it. I saw a line of parked cars and everyone of them had been issued a ticket, you can’t move for mobility scooters, there’s McDonald’s litter all over the place, I even saw a bloke trip over a large empty milkshake container but he was drunk and should have been looking where he’s going. There’s boy racers tearing up and down the high street, loads of people begging outside the amusement arcade, 1 of them says ‘have a nice evening’ and if you don’t respond he tells you to f*** off.

That’s just today on a quiet Tuesday evening, I was out last night and it was even worse, the quietest safest place for a drink is the Steamboat Inn, the food looked crap though and I can get a far better pint in Alfreton Wetherspoons but at least I didn’t hear as much swearing or see any punches thrown. I won’t be coming back here for a while until it cleans up his act that’s for sure.

That’s like a GB News utopia

#3 User is offline   Manfred Archie Mac Gerbil 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Racing
    Anagrams
    Puzzles

Posted 29 August 2023 - 09:59 PM

calvin plummers socks said:

1693342931[/url]' post='1766973']
That's like a GB News utopia

I would hazard a guess that the majority of the trouble round here was caused by middle aged beer swilling white families unfortunately.

I think the immigrants in hotels claims may have been exaggerated although I can only speak for the one I’m staying in, the Eastern Europeans appear to be behaving themselves and the Asian holiday makers have been peacefully enjoying the beach and the boat rides and I heard a black guy loudly complaining about his chips yesterday but they did look under cooked.
Let me in!

#4 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 29 August 2023 - 10:20 PM

View PostManfred Archie Mac Gerbil, on 29 August 2023 - 09:59 PM, said:

I would hazard a guess that the majority of the trouble round here was caused by middle aged beer swilling white families unfortunately.

I think the immigrants in hotels claims may have been exaggerated although I can only speak for the one I’m staying in, the Eastern Europeans appear to be behaving themselves and the Asian holiday makers have been peacefully enjoying the beach and the boat rides and I heard a black guy loudly complaining about his chips yesterday but they did look under cooked.

If I’d had my holiday disrupted by you and your imaginary friend Heisenberg I’d be pretty annoyed as well.

Did your imaginary friend book a separate caravan?
A new hope.

#5 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 29 August 2023 - 10:36 PM

View Postcalvin plummers socks, on 29 August 2023 - 09:02 PM, said:

M you realise who’s posted this don’t you CPS
A new hope.

#6 User is offline   Manfred Archie Mac Gerbil 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Racing
    Anagrams
    Puzzles

Posted 29 August 2023 - 10:40 PM

Wooden Spoon said:

1693347619[/url]' post='1766998']
If I'd had my holiday disrupted by you and your imaginary friend Heisenberg I'd be pretty annoyed as well.

Did your imaginary friend book a separate caravan?

I’m not keen on caravans tbh, I’ve not stayed in a caravan anywhere for the past 30 years and it’s highly unlikely I’d stay in one again, Skegs bad enough already without not having a decent bed to sleep in and I’d never been on holiday with Heisenberg although he did offer to take me to a Celtic match years ago but I declined although if I did ever change my mind and rent a caravan for a couple of days I’d probably take your mother.
Let me in!

#7 User is offline   Search & Destroy 

• Legend

Posted 30 August 2023 - 04:16 AM

You’re in the wrong bit

Try Ingoldmells market if you’d like a touch of class
JRID

#8 User is offline   clarevoyant. 

• Legend

Posted 30 August 2023 - 08:26 AM

I can't understand folk who go on holiday without doing a little research.
Derbyshire is Derbyshire
Yorkshire is Yorkshire

Never the twain shall meet.
Again

#9 User is offline   hilly81 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 August 2023 - 08:35 AM

FAO @_DHOTYA

#10 User is offline   calvin plummers socks 

• Legend

Posted 30 August 2023 - 09:46 AM

#11 User is offline   s42blue 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Tarn, cycling.

Posted 30 August 2023 - 10:17 AM

View Postcalvin plummers socks, on 30 August 2023 - 09:46 AM, said:

You gotta learn how to not keep on double posting 🦆
"Can't change or choose your football club. Sorry son"

#12 User is offline   Holmesc1 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 August 2023 - 10:23 AM

Then why bother going? Place has been a dump for years and is getting worse. Or is this just a load of made up racist nonsense

#13 User is offline   s42blue 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 August 2023 - 10:28 AM

View PostHolmesc1, on 30 August 2023 - 10:23 AM, said:

Then why bother going? Place has been a dump for years and is getting worse. Or is this just a load of made up racist nonsense

Tbf, in this instance, he’s not mentioned race

#14 User is offline   Sammy Spireite 

• Legend

Posted 30 August 2023 - 10:52 AM

I think its just an elaborate (sad??) direct poke at a regular poster on here who makes reference to his regular visits to Skegness.

Pure fantasy for (seemingly) his own entertainment.

#15 User is offline   s42blue 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 August 2023 - 11:40 AM

View PostSammy Spireite, on 30 August 2023 - 10:52 AM, said:

I think its just an elaborate (sad??) direct poke at a regular poster on here who makes reference to his regular visits to Skegness.

Surely not? A whole post just for that?

That’s sad, if true.

#16 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 30 August 2023 - 11:48 AM

That’s exactly what it is.

Since his first posts inviting people to guess who he is, then the “Matlock” episodes “oi snell where are ya” all he’s done is troll users

He’s not in skeggy, there’s no holiday no family just a sad troll

It’s pitiful

This post has been edited by Wooden Spoon: 30 August 2023 - 11:48 AM

A new hope.

#17 User is offline   Holmesc1 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 August 2023 - 12:01 PM

Not sure who that poster is but sad if true. Someone needs to see a doctor

#18 User is offline   Holmesc1 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 August 2023 - 12:01 PM

Not sure who that poster is but sad if true. Someone needs to see a doctor

#19 User is offline   Holmesc1 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 August 2023 - 12:04 PM

View Posts42blue, on 30 August 2023 - 10:28 AM, said:

Tbf, in this instance, he’s not mentioned race

Apart from the black guy complaining about chips. Think we can agree the post is pure fantasy

#20 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend
  • Interests:My family and Chesterfield then anything else that I care to chance my arm at.

Posted 30 August 2023 - 01:50 PM

View PostWooden Spoon, on 30 August 2023 - 11:48 AM, said:

That’s exactly what it is.

Since his first posts inviting people to guess who he is, then the “Matlock” episodes “oi snell where are ya” all he’s done is troll users

He’s not in skeggy, there’s no holiday no family just a sad troll

It’s pitiful

I’m surprised!
East stand second class citizen.

Share this topic:

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users