Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: Sweddish Consortium Bid. - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sweddish Consortium Bid.

#1 User is offline   DIFH 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 February 2017 - 05:36 PM

https://www.facebook...28026853886745/
God I hate this league.

#2 User is offline   Westbars Spireite 

• Legend
  • Interests:Chesterfield FC, cricket, beer

Posted 21 February 2017 - 05:40 PM

Don't tell me there's a second after the Swedish one?

#3 User is offline   brianclose 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 February 2017 - 05:49 PM

Cant read it - have to join group I think. Anyone copy and paste?

#4 User is offline   Spire-Heights 

• Legend

Posted 21 February 2017 - 06:05 PM

View Postbrianclose, on 21 February 2017 - 05:49 PM, said:

Cant read it - have to join group I think. Anyone copy and paste?

It's the same as already posted on here on another thread yesterday.

http://www.thecfss.c...0

This post has been edited by Spire-Heights: 21 February 2017 - 06:06 PM

Show class, have pride, and display character.If you do, winning takes care of itself.

#5 User is offline   DIFH 

• Legend

Posted 21 February 2017 - 06:17 PM

View PostSpire-Heights, on 21 February 2017 - 06:05 PM, said:

It's the same as already posted on here on another thread yesterday.

http://www.thecfss.c...0

There is more detail in the fb post.
God I hate this league.

#6 User is offline   moondog 

• Legend
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 21 February 2017 - 06:20 PM

View PostDave In Footie Heaven, on 21 February 2017 - 06:17 PM, said:

No there isn't, it's a straight forward copy & paste job from here, without the earlier information, denials etc

#7 User is offline   Spire-Heights 

• Legend

Posted 21 February 2017 - 06:23 PM

View PostDave In Footie Heaven, on 21 February 2017 - 06:17 PM, said:

Is there, it looks to me that whoever posted it on Facebook took it from here as they have referenced the person who posted it on here? Was it Stockholm Spireite! If there are any differences you've spotted, you may want to post on here for the ones not on Facebook.

This post has been edited by Spire-Heights: 21 February 2017 - 06:26 PM

Show class, have pride, and display character.If you do, winning takes care of itself.

#8 User is offline   inkyblue 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 February 2017 - 06:32 PM

Can't read on the banned list !!
oh, Rodney , Rodney

#9 User is offline   Spire-Heights 

• Legend

Posted 21 February 2017 - 06:36 PM

Stockholm Spireite's PhotoStockholm Spireite
Today, 08:40 PM
OK, here's some information for you to digest...

The foreign consortium was from Sweden. At various times, they have visited CFC (both with and without me, but never as a whole group). One of my closest friends out here works for Proact. They have an office close by in Kista (pronounced shee-sta). He arranged visits for all of the consortium members as Proact over here was looking at working with these companies. I became the “English connection” - Proact, CFC, knowing the sponsors...

I’ve known the consortium over the 3 years I’ve lived here. Their business careers are involved with companies such as Volvo, Scania, Telenor, Telia, SwedBank Craft Sportswear and Åbro.

Volvo is official car of the Swedish national football team. Telenor and Telia are mobile communications companies; the Tele2 Arena in Stockholm benefits from naming rights sponsorship. Craft Sportswear is owned by Intersport and supplies team kit to the Swedish winter sports team and other winter sport nations. Intersport provides kit for Hammarby. Åbro is a brewery that has been involved with AIK.

So we’re not dealing with tin-pot investors; this is why these men didn’t appreciate the over-inflated price. They shot straight and offered a fair price.

If the bid was accepted, SwedBank would analyse the accounts before any further progress in the deal. This, I think, might have scared a few at the top table.

The immediate cash injection would be £500k from each investor, as a gift/sponsorship from their companies. That right there, is over £3m. It would certainly plug the gap in the finances and remove the need for loans to be issued. Further six-figure payments would have followed as season-upon-season sponsorship. If any loans were made, they would not be re-paid in part or whole until a minimum of £250k profit was recorded.

These were not a group that were in it just for a quick buck. They saw this as a serious opportunity to develop a number of opportunities. To name a few:

Volvo would have looked to work with Autoworld and bring them back into the fold, or respect their decision to stay with Matlock.
Åbro would have taken an interest in Brampton Brewery.
Craft would have looked at becoming the official kit supplier and develop the retail and club shop arm of the business.
SwedBank would have provided financial experts in accounting and root out the excessive/wasteful expenditure.

The £10m bid was turned down, and this is a direct quote from AC’s pm to me: Dave Allen does not think your starting point or final bid is worth further consideration. We wish you well in your other investment ooertunities.

Do you honestly think that respected businessmen such as these would negotiate with obstinate characters? Yes, they moved on, but when one party is serious about buying and the selling party is playing silly buggers, it's easy to see why they walked away so quickly. They're gone and won't be engaging in any more contact/negotiations.

#10 User is offline   danblue 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members with edit own post

Posted 21 February 2017 - 06:44 PM

View PostSpire-Heights, on 21 February 2017 - 06:36 PM, said:

The foreign consortium was from Sweden. At various times, they have visited CFC (both with and without me, but never as a whole group). One of my closest friends out here works for Proact. They have an office close by in Kista (pronounced shee-sta). He arranged visits for all of the consortium members as Proact over here was looking at working with these companies. I became the “English connection” - Proact, CFC, knowing the sponsors...

I’ve known the consortium over the 3 years I’ve lived here. Their business careers are involved with companies such as Volvo, Scania, Telenor, Telia, SwedBank Craft Sportswear and Åbro.

Volvo is official car of the Swedish national football team. Telenor and Telia are mobile communications companies; the Tele2 Arena in Stockholm benefits from naming rights sponsorship. Craft Sportswear is owned by Intersport and supplies team kit to the Swedish winter sports team and other winter sport nations. Intersport provides kit for Hammarby. Åbro is a brewery that has been involved with AIK.

So we’re not dealing with tin-pot investors; this is why these men didn’t appreciate the over-inflated price. They shot straight and offered a fair price.

If the bid was accepted, SwedBank would analyse the accounts before any further progress in the deal. This, I think, might have scared a few at the top table.

The immediate cash injection would be £500k from each investor, as a gift/sponsorship from their companies. That right there, is over £3m. It would certainly plug the gap in the finances and remove the need for loans to be issued. Further six-figure payments would have followed as season-upon-season sponsorship. If any loans were made, they would not be re-paid in part or whole until a minimum of £250k profit was recorded.

These were not a group that were in it just for a quick buck. They saw this as a serious opportunity to develop a number of opportunities. To name a few:

Volvo would have looked to work with Autoworld and bring them back into the fold, or respect their decision to stay with Matlock.
Craft would have looked at becoming the official kit supplier and develop the retail and club shop arm of the business.
SwedBank would have provided financial experts in accounting and root out the excessive/wasteful expenditure.

The £10m bid was turned down, and this is a direct quote from AC’s pm to me: Dave Allen does not think your starting point or final bid is worth further consideration. We wish you well in your other investment ooertunities.

Do you honestly think that respected businessmen such as these would negotiate with obstinate characters? Yes, they moved on, but when one party is serious about buying and the selling party is playing silly buggers, it's easy to see why they walked away so quickly. They're gone and won't be engaging in any more contact/negotiations.

If that's what DA said in AC' s message, then that's disgusting. How c#ntish. You don't dismiss big interest/only interest like that. Then for AC to say there wasn't any interest, to then change his story to there was...and now on about putting out a statement about it.
I've been told that AC is making all the right noises, exactly what we want to hear. Looks like the mask is slipping

This post has been edited by danblue: 21 February 2017 - 06:45 PM

#11 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 21 February 2017 - 06:55 PM

Spire-Heights said:

1487702206[/url]' post='1282617']

The foreign consortium was from Sweden. At various times, they have visited CFC (both with and without me, but never as a whole group). One of my closest friends out here works for Proact. They have an office close by in Kista (pronounced shee-sta). He arranged visits for all of the consortium members as Proact over here was looking at working with these companies. I became the "English connection" - Proact, CFC, knowing the sponsors...

I've known the consortium over the 3 years I've lived here. Their business careers are involved with companies such as Volvo, Scania, Telenor, Telia, SwedBank Craft Sportswear and Åbro.

So we're not dealing with tin-pot investors; this is why these men didn't appreciate the over-inflated price. They shot straight and offered a fair price.

The £10m bid was turned down, and this is a direct quote from AC's pm to me: Dave Allen does not think your starting point or final bid is worth further consideration. We wish you well in your other investment ooertunities.

What has the lying 5h1t Carson said on Facebook in response?
A new hope.

#12 User is offline   Spire-Heights 

• Legend

Posted 21 February 2017 - 06:57 PM

View Posta kick in the balls, on 21 February 2017 - 06:55 PM, said:

I cannot see any response from AC on that post.

This post has been edited by Spire-Heights: 21 February 2017 - 06:57 PM

#13 User is online   dim view 

• Legend

Posted 21 February 2017 - 07:00 PM

View Postdanblue, on 21 February 2017 - 06:44 PM, said:

I've been told that AC is making all the right noises, exactly what we want to hear. Looks like the mask is slipping

what kind of right noises?
the mind boggles.

One of DA's possible options I suppose is to sack Carson and Turner and put somebody honest in. It might even appease fans into welcoming him back.
Get it on, bang the gong , get it on

#14 User is offline   ELTON 2020 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 February 2017 - 07:00 PM

View Posta kick in the balls, on 21 February 2017 - 06:55 PM, said:

Has he actually said "no genuine interest" or more " no proof of funds" - there's a subtle difference.

#15 User is online   dim view 

• Legend

Posted 21 February 2017 - 07:04 PM

View PostElton John 1866, on 21 February 2017 - 07:00 PM, said:

Has he actually said "no genuine interest" or more " no proof of funds" - there's a subtle difference.

Carson is in no position to judge either genuine interest or proof of funds. He has no skill or track record of either.
Get it on, bang the gong , get it on

#16 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend
  • Interests:My family and Chesterfield then anything else that I care to chance my arm at.

Posted 21 February 2017 - 07:08 PM

Just ask Turner to ask them, he'd believe owt!
East stand second class citizen.

#17 User is offline   Billy Bob 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 February 2017 - 07:08 PM

His comments was...., no serious interest unfortunately. Not even with a starting bid or opening dialogue.

#18 User is offline   warfey is a spireite 

• Legend

Posted 21 February 2017 - 07:11 PM

Ulkika Johnson finding it up top

#19 User is offline   moondog 

• Legend
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 21 February 2017 - 07:13 PM

View PostSpire-Heights, on 21 February 2017 - 06:57 PM, said:

I cannot see any response from AC on that post.

There are two fans groups on Facebook, he posts on the other

#20 User is offline   Spire-Heights 

• Legend

Posted 21 February 2017 - 07:17 PM

View Postmoondog, on 21 February 2017 - 07:13 PM, said:

There are two fans groups on Facebook, he posts on the other

Cheers,

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users