• You cannot reply to this topic

Liam Graham Questions and Rumours Addressed

#61 User is offline   The Earl of Chesterfield 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 April 2017 - 07:20 AM

h again, on 27 April 2017 - 06:27 PM, said:

As usual your slurs and innuendo are shown to be fiction - but you still can't help adding a few more can you? If I had a pound for all your posts bearing the words "my understanding is" I could buy a season ticket.
Your understanding starts and finishes at anything that can be used to paint Liam in a bad light. Give the lad a chance.

I asked which two sides 'the lad' was registered with and this 'AG' answered. Fair question, fair response.

He also stated that Bingham 'played no part in Liam coming to the UK or CFC' yet 'Moondog' tells us he'd 'seen an extract of Chesterfield FC board meeting minutes from last September where our former CEO states Liam's wages were fully sponsored. The inference being by Royal Pearl International, Dennis Bingham's apparently fake company' then 'from what I've seen Dennis Bingham was involved in Liam's loan deal to Whitehawk' and 'CFC have disclosed, albeit not publicly, that Whitehawk were to pay half of Liam's wage but Dennis Bingham is disputing it with the bill remaining unpaid'.

Before confirming 'I didn't remember what Graham's wage was on that but have since been informed what it was as the Sponsorship was designed to cover it. It didn't because employers NI contributions weren't factored in and the rental cost wasn't included'.

Meanwhile 'Dim View' reveals 'from what I've seen Dennis Bingham was involved in Liam's loan deal to Whitehawk'.

So, 'my understanding' that someone at the Club is telling a somewhat different story would, according to hugely respected members of this forum, appear reasonably accurate.

As always I'll allow the 'Bob's Board' membership to decide for themselves whose peddling 'fiction, slurs and innuendo'. Me, or an anonymous and discredited apologist who'd still rather smear those narrating scandal than condemn those responsible?

This post has been edited by MDCCCLXVI: 28 April 2017 - 07:25 AM

Spanish proverb: 'Pessimists are just well informed optimists'

#62 User is offline   fishini 

• Legend
  • Interests:To be nice to my fellow spireites

Posted 28 April 2017 - 09:09 AM

h again, on 27 April 2017 - 06:27 PM, said:

As usual your slurs and innuendo are shown to be fiction - but you still can't help adding a few more can you? If I had a pound for all your posts bearing the words "my understanding is" I could buy a season ticket.
Your understanding starts and finishes at anything that can be used to paint Liam in a bad light. Give the lad a chance.

If I had a pound for every time you lied
DONATE
SAVE A LIFE

#63 User is offline   dim view 

• Legend

Posted 28 April 2017 - 02:25 PM

MDCCCLXVI, on 28 April 2017 - 07:20 AM, said:

As always I'll allow the 'Bob's Board' membership to decide for themselves whose peddling 'fiction, slurs and innuendo'.

In my opinion there is a gradual leek of information designed to discredit Chris Turner coming from the club.

Non payment of a bill that resulted in a CCJ, even though CFC commissioned the work.

A topic from 'AG' reigniting all the old controversies about Liam Graham and introducing new ones.

Jayo's loan contract being 'outrageous'.

How much more to come?
Get it on, bang the gong , get it on

#64 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 28 April 2017 - 04:14 PM

dim view, on 28 April 2017 - 02:25 PM, said:

In my opinion there is a gradual leek of information designed to discredit Chris Turner coming from the club.

Non payment of a bill that resulted in a CCJ, even though CFC commissioned the work.

A topic from 'AG' reigniting all the old controversies about Liam Graham and introducing new ones.

How much more to come?

Still performing his role of lightning conductor.

That said I doubt anyone would disagree that the man was incompetent and out of his depth.
A new hope.

#65 User is offline   The Earl of Chesterfield 

• Legend

Posted 28 April 2017 - 04:17 PM

How much more to come?

Anyone attending both November's and the recent fans' forum, as we did, will've heard Ashley Carson refer to Chris Turner in similar terms to those he used to describe Kevin Fitzgerald and Liam Sutcliffe.

Infact many exits over the last few years, from Alan Walters to Gary Cook then Ant Haywood, seem to've been accompanied by 'fiction, slurs and innuendo' (d'y'see what I did there?).

So given that, allied to the nature of information passed to 'Moondog', I think it's safe to conclude the ex CEO will bear the brunt of blame. For, well, pretty much everything, really.

As for this 'AG', I'm assuming he's some sort of representative portraying the soon to be out of contract Liam Graham in the best possible light. I mean, he could've addressed these issues at any point over the last year or more yet waited until now. Simple as that, I guess.

I'm happy to accept Liam Graham is merely a pawn, a young man pursuing a career in the game but who's become involved with the wrong kinda people. People who'll use him to grab whatever they can from football clubs populated by those of a similar mindset.

Sadly for him that could quite easily result in being shown the Proact door due to what you quite rightly dub 'controversies' surrounding him...

This post has been edited by MDCCCLXVI: 28 April 2017 - 04:27 PM

#66 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 28 April 2017 - 04:25 PM

MDCCCLXVI, on 28 April 2017 - 04:17 PM, said:

Anyone attending both November's and the recent fans' forum, as we did, will've heard Ashley Carson refer to Chris Turner in similar terms to those he used to describe Kevin Fitzgerald and Liam Sutcliffe.

Infact many exits over the last few years, from Alan Walters to Gary Cook then Ant Haywood, seem to've been accompanied by 'fiction, slurs and innuendo' (d'y'see what I did there?).

So given that, allied to the nature of information passed to 'Moondog', I think it's safe to conclude the ex CEO will bear the brunt of blame. For, well, pretty much everything, really.

As for this 'AG', I'm assuming he's some sort of representative portraying the soon to be out of contract Liam Graham in the best possible light. I mean, he could've addressed these issues at any point over the last year or more yet waited until now. Simple as that, I guess.

I'm happy to accept Liam Graham is merely a pawn, a young man pursuing a career in the game but who's become involved with the wrong kinda people. People who'll use him to grab whatever they can from football clubs populated by those of a similar mindset.

Sadly for him that could quite easily result in being shown the Proact door due to what you quite rightly dub 'controversies' surrounding him...

He could have made a half decent defensive L2 RB for us. Basic no frills in a Jamie Hewitt sort of way
A new hope.

#67 User is offline   brockwell-spireite 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 April 2017 - 04:36 PM

is the spreadsheet of player salaries being shared by the club? Are the players aware that the details of their contracts are being distributed?

#68 User is offline   Westbars Spireite 

• Legend
  • Interests:Chesterfield FC, cricket, beer

Posted 28 April 2017 - 05:43 PM

brockwell-spireite, on 28 April 2017 - 04:36 PM, said:

is the spreadsheet of player salaries being shared by the club? Are the players aware that the details of their contracts are being distributed?

There would be potential implications if correct unless those referred to have given consent.

This post has been edited by Westbars Spireite: 28 April 2017 - 05:44 PM

#69 User is offline   Webster 

• First Team Player
  • Group: Moderators
  • Interests:beer

Posted 28 April 2017 - 06:28 PM

a kick in the balls, on 28 April 2017 - 04:25 PM, said:

He could have made a half decent defensive L2 RB for us. Basic no frills in a Jamie Hewitt sort of way

No dis to Jame LG in todays game looked better from limited viewings
50+ points survival
72+ points Play off's
83+ points Party Time

#70 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 28 April 2017 - 06:39 PM

Webster said:

1493404118[/url]' post='1299269']
No dis to Jame LG in todays game looked better from limited viewings

In a defensive position maybe, but he looked lost and really unsure of himself past the half way line and caught a few times with runners behind, but he'd get in a Duncan L2 side at RB.

What game was there today? A reserve game or summat?
A new hope.

#71 User is offline   Looker-on 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2017 - 12:49 PM

If AG is still about - When we signed LG I noticed a thread about him on the "Yellow Fever" message board (New Zealand football, https://www.yellowfe...m-graham-ascoli ) and I saw an interesting reply to a question about why LG didn't get much game time at Ascoli, with "Italian football politics" being cited, later adding that it was to do with "...the way the Italian federation pays clubs with regards to playing time."

I'm curious as to how that system worked, because we've had clubs in this country fined for putting out teams with too many young, home-grown players in various competitions?
It's nice to be able to Trust again.

#72 User is offline   Rodney's Moustache 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 April 2017 - 09:57 AM

Watched LG three times for the reserves and he never looked anything more than a bang average nothing player.

#73 User is offline   Ernie Ernie Ernie 

• Legend

Posted 30 April 2017 - 10:20 AM

Rodney, on 30 April 2017 - 09:57 AM, said:

Watched LG three times for the reserves and he never looked anything more than a bang average nothing player.

Shame he got injured as if he was bang average he'd have been an improvement

#74 User is offline   Siberian Spireite 

• Legend

Posted 30 April 2017 - 10:32 AM

How can a player be both 'average' and 'nothing'?
These go to eleven.

#75 User is offline   dim view 

• Legend

Posted 30 April 2017 - 10:54 AM

How much more to come?

Bump
Just listening to Carson's Peak interview....
A blatant dig at Turner's misuse of budgetary controls in January.
Get it on, bang the gong , get it on

#76 User is offline   The Earl of Chesterfield 

• Legend

Posted 30 April 2017 - 10:58 AM

dim view, on 30 April 2017 - 10:54 AM, said:

Bump

http://www.thecfss.c...1

You were absolutely right, my friend.

#77 User is offline   DIFH 

• Legend

Posted 30 April 2017 - 04:20 PM

Well 3 games is a good grounding for ghats view pointhe, was he on the way back after injury ?

Bump

So the club are blaming g CT for spending all this money yet in every other instance DA has to be consulted.
God I hate this league.

#78 User is online   spireitenag 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 April 2017 - 05:58 PM

Bump

It's all so easy to keep blaming someone who is not in a position to answer back.

I think we are all fully aware who has been in charge of Dave Allens club for the last few years and all monetary decisions don't we Ashley ?

#79 User is offline   Paul Fisher 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 April 2017 - 07:17 PM

Just like Dave Allen blamed Barrie Hubbard at the AGM, a shocking scorn on a man who cared a lot about CFC than a two bit dance hall owner who strokes pigeons.

#80 User is offline   Security66 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 April 2017 - 07:23 PM

Darcy Sarto, on 30 April 2017 - 07:17 PM, said:

Just like Dave Allen blamed Barrie Hubbard at the AGM, a shocking scorn on a man who cared a lot about CFC than a two bit dance hall owner who strokes pigeons.

Brilliant,couldn't have put it better myself👍🏻

Share this topic:

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users