Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: Defeating Radical Islam - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Defeating Radical Islam Suggestions? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   kh83 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 March 2017 - 01:40 PM

Please realistic suggestions; Lighting candles and standing in a circle singing Kumbaya, talking about solidarity and how we must stick together is going to make no difference whatsoever to the evil ideology that is taking so many innocent lives..

One suggestion and something that comes from Ahmeddiya sect of Muslims is to reform Islam. Christianity was reformed and considering the teachings of the Quran and Muhammad, is this something that should be done / could be done?

Some extreme suggestions I have heard is to make some sects of Islam Illegal in this country.

Stop meddling in the middle East. I agree with this wholeheartedly but don't believe it will stop Radical Islam.....

Interesting to get people thoughts
(please no racism and equally no fluffy pink cloud cr*p)
We 8 Mansfield oh we 8 Mansfield!!

#2 User is offline   calvin plummers socks 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 March 2017 - 02:24 PM

Get out of Middle East.

Or allow special forces to do the job they are paid to do and go into ISIS areas and start taking them out

Be more proactive with intelligence (ie. Act on threats to society before things happen).

Stop radicalisation in schools and prisons (the fact they put all similar faiths etc into the same blocks in some prisons is a disgrace -mix people up).

Mind you if it's anything like Martin bleeding McGuiness this fella who killed those in Westminster will be given a Queens pardon and be called a freedom fighter in 20 years time

#3 User is offline   Westbars Spireite 

• Legend
  • Interests:Chesterfield FC, cricket, beer

Posted 24 March 2017 - 06:36 PM

Radical Islam is utterly incompatible with British life. They hate our values and how we live yet choose to come here in part due to those values of compassion and free speech (and free money).

Something radical in return may be needed.

Always liked Andrew Neil and loved this piece.

https://twitter.com/...064558548963328

This post has been edited by Westbars Spireite: 24 March 2017 - 07:17 PM

#4 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend
  • Interests:My family and Chesterfield then anything else that I care to chance my arm at.

Posted 24 March 2017 - 08:32 PM

We're off to London in a cpl of weeks and are staying at the Premier Inn at Westminster Bridge, we'll be walking over there many times. Massive respect to all those who tried to help the dying and injured. And heart felt sympathy to the families of those who died and those who were injured.
Regarding the useless murderer who carried out this atrocity I hope you're last minutes were in incredible pain crying out for help from those around you letting you forget the ideals you tried to carry out.
East stand second class citizen.

#5 User is offline   Ernie Ernie Ernie 

• Legend

Posted 24 March 2017 - 08:44 PM

View PostMr Mercury, on 24 March 2017 - 08:32 PM, said:

We're off to London in a cpl of weeks and are staying at the Premier Inn at Westminster Bridge, we'll be walking over there many times. Massive respect to all those who tried to help the dying and injured. And heart felt sympathy to the families of those who died and those who were injured.
Regarding the useless murderer who carried out this atrocity I hope you're last minutes were in incredible pain crying out for help from those around you letting you forget the ideals you tried to carry out.

From the TV footage it appeared his last moments of life involved people around him trying to save him from dying. They should have just left him there and let him suffer

#6 User is offline   Goku 

• Super Saiyan and saviour of the universe

Posted 24 March 2017 - 09:01 PM

View PostErnie Ernie Ernie, on 24 March 2017 - 08:44 PM, said:

From the TV footage it appeared his last moments of life involved people around him trying to save him from dying. They should have just left him there and let him suffer

Try to resuscitate and then extract info from him if possible is the order of the day id imagine

#7 User is offline   Ernie Ernie Ernie 

• Legend

Posted 24 March 2017 - 10:22 PM

View PostGoku, on 24 March 2017 - 09:01 PM, said:

Try to resuscitate and then extract info from him if possible is the order of the day id imagine

There wouldn't have been time to get that message through, it was just professionals doing their jobs, even though some may not have felt like doing it. It's the civilised world, whether the scum bag deserved it is a separate matter

#8 User is offline   Search & Destroy 

• Legend
  • Group: Members with edit own post

Posted 25 March 2017 - 10:45 AM

Impossible

Like trying to teach a fox to respect a chicken
JRID

#9 User is online   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 25 March 2017 - 11:15 AM

The only way to defeat radical Islamist ideology is to isolate it and then try to give ordinary disenfranchised Muslims something worth living for.

Start by being even handed in the Middle East.

Israeli settlements have to be stopped.

Israel must pull back to the 67 green line. Jerusalem must be a neutral zone administered by the U.N or similar neutral authority.

Understand in the west that Muslims don't want or care for the wests version of social equality and democracy.

Stop meddling in the Arab world. More over, publicly state and be seen to no longer meddle.

If this is done it will go some way to taking the wind out of the sails of Muslim anger, and perhaps isolate extremists from normal people who just want to go about their daily business

The downside.

Islam isn't a religion that has its base and roots in the west, it will never look to the west for inspiration. We don't seem to understand that.

It will not accept responsibility for the actions of the murdourous minority of crazed jihadists. It will always seek to be portrayed as the victim of Zionist/western aggression and foreign policy.

Islam isn't allowed to be reformed. Anyone trying to reform Islam would be an apostate, and could be subject to the death penalty by a fatwah.

Islam teaches from the earliest age, that to go to paradise as a martyre is the highest honour that can be bestowed upon man.

Imams often come from the Middle East/Pakistan, and preach a blinkered view of the world.

For example a friend at work was adamant that in the balkan wars of the mid 90s it was a foreign (western) aggressor attacking a Muslim country. He has no idea that it could have been a 3 way civil war where Muslims were not the majority. He had no idea that in B+H Muslims represented around 45% of the population. His mosque provided this information to him. Even when I presented facts and a history of the Balkan states I don't think he really believed what I said.

That fixed mindset where whatever is presented by "the religion" is believed without question, and cold hard facts are disputed is very difficult, almost impossible to overcome.

In short, I don't think there will be a solution. The various sides are too deeply entrenched, minds are closed. Propaganda is readily, eagerly, believed as fact. Hatred and death prevail.

The answer looking forward? Probably genocide committed by each side, on each continent where they are the majority. Ethnic cleansing by all sides on a continental scale, with rescources such as oil and water scarcity adding to the pressure cooker.
A new hope.

#10 User is offline   calvin plummers socks 

• Legend

Posted 25 March 2017 - 11:46 AM

I'm still seething at that terrorist McGuiness was mourned by the Queen etc

#11 User is offline   Search & Destroy 

• Legend
  • Group: Members with edit own post

Posted 25 March 2017 - 01:09 PM

View Postcalvin plummers socks, on 25 March 2017 - 11:46 AM, said:

I thought that too but he did ultimately help bring peace I suppose
JRID

#12 User is online   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 26 March 2017 - 07:08 PM

Actually thinking about this, the best solution would be an end to the wests reliance on Arab oil.

This way oil company's money wouldn't buy influence and you may actually get a realistic settlement.

Electric cars, more rail at sensible prices. More power cell buses with public transportation at affordable prices and nuclear and renewable energy.
A new hope.

#13 User is online   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 26 March 2017 - 07:10 PM

View Postcalvin plummers socks, on 25 March 2017 - 11:46 AM, said:

Can't argue with that.

I heard the loathsome tebbitts comments about PIRA being infiltrated at its highest levels and being close being broken led to McGinnis turning to peace.....not that I believe the evil Tory as such but it made me think why a senior PIRA Military commander in the bog side turned to talking

This post has been edited by a kick in the balls: 26 March 2017 - 07:13 PM

A new hope.

#14 User is offline   oldgoat 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 March 2017 - 01:10 AM

View Posta kick in the balls, on 26 March 2017 - 07:10 PM, said:

Can't argue with that.

I heard the loathsome tebbitts comments about PIRA being infiltrated at its highest levels and being close being broken led to McGinnis turning to peace.....not that I believe the evil Tory as such but it made me think why a senior PIRA Military commander in the bog side turned to talking

It is not that simple -

I remember many years ago 2 full page adverts in one of the broadsheets , both with a picture of Nelson Mandella , both the same picture but one entitled - terrorist and one - freedom fighter .

I believe that one of the definitions of terrorism is pursuing political aims by violent means ?

If Germany had won the war the French resistance would have gone down in history as terrorists .

The world is so complicated these days , often because of interference by the west , the old ussr / russia and now china ,

It was so much more simple when I was a teenager in the 70's , no internet etc so we believed what the media said because I had no other information , we were told Palestinians were badies so jews were goodies , republicans were badies but even nasty loyalists were therefore goodies ?

#15 User is offline   Goku 

Posted 27 March 2017 - 10:06 PM

View Posta kick in the balls, on 25 March 2017 - 11:15 AM, said:

The only way to defeat radical Islamist ideology is to isolate it and then try to give ordinary disenfranchised Muslims something worth living for.

Start by being even handed in the Middle East.

Israeli settlements have to be stopped.

Israel must pull back to the 67 green line. Jerusalem must be a neutral zone administered by the U.N or similar neutral authority.

Understand in the west that Muslims don't want or care for the wests version of social equality and democracy.

Stop meddling in the Arab world. More over, publicly state and be seen to no longer meddle.

If this is done it will go some way to taking the wind out of the sails of Muslim anger, and perhaps isolate extremists from normal people who just want to go about their daily business

The downside.

Islam isn't a religion that has its base and roots in the west, it will never look to the west for inspiration. We don't seem to understand that.

It will not accept responsibility for the actions of the murdourous minority of crazed jihadists. It will always seek to be portrayed as the victim of Zionist/western aggression and foreign policy.

Islam isn't allowed to be reformed. Anyone trying to reform Islam would be an apostate, and could be subject to the death penalty by a fatwah.

Islam teaches from the earliest age, that to go to paradise as a martyre is the highest honour that can be bestowed upon man.

Imams often come from the Middle East/Pakistan, and preach a blinkered view of the world.

For example a friend at work was adamant that in the balkan wars of the mid 90s it was a foreign (western) aggressor attacking a Muslim country. He has no idea that it could have been a 3 way civil war where Muslims were not the majority. He had no idea that in B+H Muslims represented around 45% of the population. His mosque provided this information to him. Even when I presented facts and a history of the Balkan states I don't think he really believed what I said.

That fixed mindset where whatever is presented by "the religion" is believed without question, and cold hard facts are disputed is very difficult, almost impossible to overcome.

In short, I don't think there will be a solution. The various sides are too deeply entrenched, minds are closed. Propaganda is readily, eagerly, believed as fact. Hatred and death prevail.

The answer looking forward? Probably genocide committed by each side, on each continent where they are the majority. Ethnic cleansing by all sides on a continental scale, with rescources such as oil and water scarcity adding to the pressure cooker.

what do you know about the rothschilds, rockerfeller, morgan etc + federal banking reserves?

i'm thinking there are much worse things than radical islam to contend with in this world

(yes i've just watched zeitgeist and no i've not looked into the validity of the claims made)

This post has been edited by Goku: 27 March 2017 - 10:24 PM

#16 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend
  • Interests:My family and Chesterfield then anything else that I care to chance my arm at.

Posted 27 March 2017 - 10:54 PM

View PostGoku, on 27 March 2017 - 10:06 PM, said:

what do you know about the rothschilds, rockerfeller, morgan etc + federal banking reserves?

i'm thinking there are much worse things than radical islam to contend with in this world

(yes i've just watched zeitgeist and no i've not looked into the validity of the claims made)

To you eating a sh....itty hens egg might be akin to Armageddon, to me I'm more concerned about eff..Inn nut jobs driving into innocent women and kids on a pavement then stabbing a policeman to death, blowing up planes, carving innocent people's heads off and videoing it, burning folk alive , mass rape because the woman doesn't believe in the things you do, indoctrinating thousands of young people with bile..the list goes on and on...I honestly admire your stance on your diet and anti fox hunting, but with your second line I don't see what you're getting at!
East stand second class citizen.

#17 User is offline   Goku 

Posted 28 March 2017 - 06:46 AM

I'm not defending Islam, not by a long shot, been ranting about it on Twitter over the past few days and have been accused of the usual, just wanted death's opinion on the people who apparently control the world, which wars we start, which countries we invade etc

Perhaps I should've worded differently, I recognise how dangerous Islam is. It goes against everything I believe I stand for personally, it oppresses or tries to oppress pretty much anyone who isn't a straight Muslim male. However I note that the bombing by the USA on a school of alleged civilians in Raqqa killing 33+ of them hasn't attracted half the attention that the terrorist attack on Westminster has. Our countries are just as capable of terrorism as followers of Islam are. The difference is kills by the USA, UK etc go down as 'sad casualties of war'.

This post has been edited by Goku: 28 March 2017 - 06:47 AM

#18 User is online   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 28 March 2017 - 08:05 AM

View PostGoku, on 28 March 2017 - 06:46 AM, said:

I'm not defending Islam, not by a long shot, been ranting about it on Twitter over the past few days and have been accused of the usual, just wanted death's opinion on the people who apparently control the world, which wars we start, which countries we invade etc

Perhaps I should've worded differently, I recognise how dangerous Islam is. It goes against everything I believe I stand for personally, it oppresses or tries to oppress pretty much anyone who isn't a straight Muslim male. However I note that the bombing by the USA on a school of alleged civilians in Raqqa killing 33+ of them hasn't attracted half the attention that the terrorist attack on Westminster has. Our countries are just as capable of terrorism as followers of Islam are. The difference is kills by the USA, UK etc go down as 'sad casualties of war'.

Could you clarify the question or ask several questions?

Is this an illuminati question?

A new hope.

#19 User is offline   Goku 

Posted 28 March 2017 - 09:35 AM

View Posta kick in the balls, on 28 March 2017 - 08:05 AM, said:

Could you clarify the question or ask several questions?

Is this an illuminati question?

I've realised it's diverting from the main point of the thread and that's not what I want to do, I may start another thread on it, perhaps I watched one too many conspiracy theories last night lol, i'm not trying to downplay radical islam by any means

This post has been edited by Goku: 28 March 2017 - 09:40 AM

#20 User is offline   frearsghost 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 March 2017 - 11:31 AM

View PostMr Mercury, on 27 March 2017 - 10:54 PM, said:

To you eating a sh....itty hens egg might be akin to Armageddon, to me I'm more concerned about eff..Inn nut jobs driving into innocent women and kids on a pavement then stabbing a policeman to death, blowing up planes, carving innocent people's heads off and videoing it, burning folk alive , mass rape because the woman doesn't believe in the things you do, indoctrinating thousands of young people with bile..the list goes on and on...I honestly admire your stance on your diet and anti fox hunting, but with your second line I don't see what you're getting at!

On SKY News last night. A sink hole in which it looks like over 6,000 people have been murdered. Equals anything the Nazis did. And people say we shouldn't be interfering in other countries because all this ISIS stuff is our fault.

There's no one solution. In our world, billions are fed religion from birth in a creed that denies the truth of evolution and blindly refuses to accept scientific explanations. Religion has no monopoly on morality. We know this. Yet there is no political will to end the proselytisation of children. How can there be when the west itself subscribes to the idea of a omnipotent creator.

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users