Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: Accrington Deal On Friday - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Accrington Deal On Friday

#61 User is offline   EIEIEIO 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Blue Army
    Family
    PS3

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:52 PM

View PostSiberian Spireite, on 17 April 2014 - 10:52 AM, said:

Posted Image

That is brilliant. And they say football fans don't have a sense if humour.

#62 User is offline   stagmanluke 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:54 PM

View PostScreamadelica, on 17 April 2014 - 08:51 PM, said:

Southend!

You've beaten them in a league game Craig TBF... :-)

View PostEIEIEIO, on 17 April 2014 - 08:52 PM, said:

That is brilliant. And they say football fans don't have a sense if humour.

Ask the guy who photoshopped it...

#63 User is offline   The Earl of Chesterfield 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:56 PM

View Poststagmanluke, on 17 April 2014 - 07:21 PM, said:

OK Roman, I haven't met you yet, will do in due course, however I'm going to put this nice and clear so that even you can understand it.

Firstly, I don't have any evidence whatsoever of you indulging in a debate with a Mansfield supporter. If it exists, please show me. I get why you hate us, but that's not the issue.

Secondly, I did not hang VM out to dry, I apologised to her in person, the gesture was thanked if not embraced, and we move on. How many times to I have to say that was an issue between me and her personally which has F all to do with any of you lot unless you're related.

Thirdly, I can't be bothered to check whether you sold out your allocation or not. Does it REALLY matter? OK there may have been 20 odd empty seats. Some people at the last minute may not have been able to attend.

Fourthly - whatever moondog and I discuss privately stays that way.

Fifthly, and finally - what sneering is this on Stagsnet? We've barely had anyone post on there for ages.

Anyway, rant over. What an utterly dreadful comment.

Let me put this clearly so even someone so immune to reality as you might grasp it.

Because I'd criticised you on here I thought accepting your offer of a face-to-face, allowing you to respond in person, was the decent thing to do. However you pulled out, and given how little your word is worth following countless lies and contradictions I just dismissed the whole gig as more posturing on your part. So don't bother with this 'I'll get in touch sometime before the twelfth of never' stuff 'cos I refuse to take you seriously.

Debate with Mansfield fans? Well I've done it at Field Mill when I've visited and don't forget I tried to engage with you, however you preferred your usual witless waffle to anything even approaching intelligent conversation. Then be my guest to visit the archives where you'll find several exchanges between myself and someone called 'Rob' (I think) who occasionally visits 'Bob's Board', not to mention others who've adopted the kind of straightforward attitude beyond you. You could also try 'The Football Forum', where I often partake in banter with Staglets. (Jeez - have I really opened that poor, unsuspecting website to this troll's brand of insanity?)

Then more squirming from the person who couldn't run to the Staglet site to bemoan his being reprimanded on here fast enough. You bleated, you whined, you joined in with the mockery yet when your duplicity was exposed you twisted and turned like a maggot on a hook. You can't simply airbrush your behaviour from history and should be grateful 'V' is ten times the person you are. Oh, and let's remember how you tantrummed hypocritical indignation when your face appeared on our forum.

You 'can't be bothered to check if we sold our allocation or not'? Really? Seriously? It was plastered all over our and the Staglet website! And hey, if you couldn't be bothered to check the facts why categorically declare we hadn't on your forum? Tell you what; how about us starting a thread about you lot not selling all your tickets for the Proact. We know it's a lie, you know it's a lie, but in your pathetic little world the truth doesn't seem to matter.

So are you still trying to deny you've had reprimands over your posting? Of course private messages should remain private, but we know 'Valemadness' put you on Mod preview - hence your squealing to your fellow yellows - and 'Moondog' has publicly repeated (ie: it's happened more than once) his warnings about sticking to neutral or MTFC orientated threads. Infact you've even acknowledged as much in open posts. Again, condemned by your own contradictions.

Here's a link to 'Stagsnet' - or as it should be known 'Field Mill Fantasies': http://stagsnet.net/...8e0d7055404ffc3
Folk can keep an eye on your stuff - about as welcome on there as here, it would appear - and make up their own minds.

Anyway, I'm sure the fact I was replying to 'Siberian Spireite', a relatively personal conversation between two Town fans who know one another, means nothing to a parasite who's attached himself uninvited to countless 'Bob's Board' threads. What an utterly dreadful troll.

This post has been edited by MDCCCLXVI: 17 April 2014 - 09:08 PM

Spanish proverb: 'Pessimists are just well informed optimists'

#64 User is offline   Heavy_Soul 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:00 PM

I've ran out of beer at the wrong time it seems.
Every need got an ego to feed

#65 User is offline   stagmanluke 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:02 PM

View PostMDCCCLXVI, on 17 April 2014 - 08:56 PM, said:

Let me put this clearly so even someone so immune to reality as you might grasp it.

Because I'd criticised you on here I thought accepting your offer of a face-to-face, allowing you to respond in person, was the decent thing to do. However you pulled out, and given how little your word is worth following countless lies and contradictions I just dismissed the whole gig as more posturing on your part. So don't bother with this 'I'll get in touch sometime before the twelfth of never' stuff 'cos I refuse to take you seriously.

Debate with Mansfield fans? Well I've done it at Field Mill when I've visited and don't forget I tried to engage with you, you preferred your usual witless waffle to anything approaching intelligent conversation. Then be my guest to visit the archives where you'll find several exchanges between myself and someone called 'Rob' (I think) who occasionally visits 'Bob's Board', not to mention others who've adopted the kind of straightforward attitude beyond you. You could also try 'The Football Forum', where I often partake in banter with Staglets. (Jeez - have I really opened that poor, unsuspecting website to this troll's brand of insanity?)

Then more squirming from the person who couldn't run to the Staglet site to bemoan his being reprimanded on here fast enough. You bleated, you whined, you joined in with the mockery yet when your duplicity was exposed on here you twisted and turned like a maggot on a hook. You can't simply airbrush your behaviour from history and should be grateful 'V' is ten times the person you are. Oh, and let's not forget how you tantrummed hypocritical indignation when your face appeared on our forum.

You 'can't be bothered to check if we sold our allocation or not'? Really? Seriously? It was plastered all over our and the Staglet website! And hey, if you couldn't be bothered to check the facts why categorically declare we hadn't on your forum? Tell you what; how about us starting a thread about you lot not selling all your tickets for the Proact. We know it's a lie, you know it's a lie, but in your pathetic little world the truth doesn't seem to matter.

So are you still trying to deny you've had reprimands over your posting? Of course private messages should remain private, but as we know 'Valemadness' put you on Mod preview - hence your squealing to your fellow yellows - and 'Moondog' has publicly repeated (ie: it's happened more than once) his warnings about sticking to neutral or MTFC orientated threads. Infact you've even acknowledged as much in open posts. Again, condemned by your own contradictions.

Here's a link to 'Stagsnet' - or as it should be known 'Field Mill Fantasies': http://stagsnet.net/...8e0d7055404ffc3
Folk can keep an eye on your stuff - about as welcome on there as here, it would appear - and make up their own minds.

Anyway, I'm sure the fact I was replying to 'Siberian Spireite', a relatively personal conversation between two Town fans who know one another, means nothing to a parasite who's attached himself uninvited to countless 'Bob's Board' threads. What an utterly dreadful troll.

Crikey... it really must have taken you at least one hour to type that.

Just get over it, please. You're almost as boring as I am, I have an excuse, what's yours?

I will still meet you as promised. It just may not happen depending on your remaining fixtures.

#66 User is offline   stagmanluke 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:04 PM

View PostScreamadelica, on 17 April 2014 - 09:00 PM, said:

I've ran out of beer at the wrong time it seems.

Please bung them 80 miles away if you get any :-)

#67 User is offline   Heavy_Soul 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:06 PM

View Poststagmanluke, on 17 April 2014 - 09:04 PM, said:

Please bung them 80 miles away if you get any :-)

I'm in enough trouble as it is luke, I'll watch politely from the corner on this one.

#68 User is offline   Ernie Ernie Ernie 

• Legend

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:09 PM

View PostBlueRover52, on 17 April 2014 - 09:48 AM, said:

:closedeyes: The Accy fans have no belief in their side even though they have put in some good performances against the "stronger" teams in the league.It's going to be a case of "use it or lose it".Back the club or drop back into non-league. :unsure:The club are trying to encourage the fans,good luck to them. :closedeyes:

If they drop again, who knows they could go altogether.

Someone brought a load of football programmes into work the other day, put them on my desk and said "do you want any of them some are Chesterfield ones" I looked through them and one was for Accrington Stanley versus Bradford Park Avenue a real blast from the past

This post has been edited by Ernie Ernie Ernie: 17 April 2014 - 09:10 PM

#69 User is offline   stagmanluke 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:10 PM

View PostScreamadelica, on 17 April 2014 - 09:06 PM, said:

I'm in enough trouble as it is luke, I'll watch politely from the corner on this one.

From what? Violating this board or necking too many cans of lager? :-)

#70 User is offline   Heavy_Soul 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:12 PM

View Poststagmanluke, on 17 April 2014 - 09:10 PM, said:

From what? Violating this board or necking too many cans of lager? :-)

The lager!

#71 User is offline   stagmanluke 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:15 PM

Keep necking them then Screamer...

Ernie, I agree, don't think they will go down this season, but look at Macclesfield. Once they drop they will probably never come back.

#72 User is offline   The Earl of Chesterfield 

• Legend

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:20 PM

View Poststagmanluke, on 17 April 2014 - 09:02 PM, said:

Crikey... it really must have taken you at least one hour to type that.

Just get over it, please. You're almost as boring as I am, I have an excuse, what's yours?

I will still meet you as promised. It just may not happen depending on your remaining fixtures.

Ah, so you're back to simply evading answers.

Just as you're doing with 'Death'.

I think I've made my point...again.

PS: 'we'll meet up'?

>Shakes head in utter disbelief.....<
Spanish proverb: 'Pessimists are just well informed optimists'

#73 User is offline   stagmanluke 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:24 PM

View PostMDCCCLXVI, on 17 April 2014 - 09:20 PM, said:

Ah, so you're back to simply evading answers.

Just as you're doing with 'Death'.

I think I've made my point...again.

PS: 'we'll meet up'?

>Shakes head in utter disbelief.....<

I really don't get you, but I will eventually.

Take a bite of chocolate and just wish everyone a Happy Easter.

I've given death a perfectly good answer. Does he think it's just "inane waffle" or not?

Seriously, take a deep breath and see where both of us are in the next 72 hours or so.

#74 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:26 PM

View Poststagmanluke, on 17 April 2014 - 08:50 PM, said:

It's not so much a question of what you want, it's more a case of what may happen.

You've thrown so much stick our way over the season, and I expected nothing less.

But just have a think about it. You could miss out, and meet us again. You could even finish fifth. Rubbishing our half decent chances of sneaking into seventh would for me be a case of be careful what you wish for.

TBF Death you seem OK too, let's see how things pan out tomorrow hey? If you did however blow a certain auto promotion there is one team you would not like to be facing.

so it was a pointless load of pap that meant nothing at all.
A new hope.

#75 User is offline   stagmanluke 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:28 PM

Goodnight gentlemen...

#76 User is offline   Bigdogbarks 

• Academy Player
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 April 2014 - 04:54 PM

Quiet now scab Luke... Playoffs my bottom!!!!

#77 User is offline   stagmanluke 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 April 2014 - 04:56 PM

View PostBigdogbarks, on 18 April 2014 - 04:54 PM, said:

Quiet now scab Luke... Playoffs my bottom!!!!

Just got back, yet another stoppage time sickener.

Still mathematically possible, but much harder now.. of course.

#78 User is offline   Middle East 

• Total Legend..
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Its fair to say i have a passing interest in chesterfield fc!

Posted 18 April 2014 - 05:12 PM

View Poststagmanluke, on 18 April 2014 - 04:56 PM, said:

Just got back, yet another stoppage time sickener.

Still mathematically possible, but much harder now.. of course.

Meanwhile back on planet earth....
BRITISH BY BIRTH - ENGLISH BY THE GRACE OF GOD

#79 User is offline   starsky72 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 April 2014 - 05:12 PM

£50 :)

#80 User is offline   stagmanluke 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 April 2014 - 05:32 PM

View Poststarsky72, on 18 April 2014 - 05:12 PM, said:

£50 :)

You've still got to stick to your side of the bargain don't forget :-)

Share this topic:

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users