Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: Accrington Deal On Friday - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Accrington Deal On Friday

#41 User is offline   stagmanluke 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 April 2014 - 05:38 PM

View PostSpireite-Karl, on 17 April 2014 - 05:37 PM, said:

I don't mind the banter, but sorry I draw the line at wanting them to do well :rolleyes:

:unsure:

Nothing wrong with that either...

#42 User is offline   Benno Spire 

• Prediction Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members with edit own post
  • Interests:Working hard and playing hard

Posted 17 April 2014 - 05:39 PM

View PostSpireite-Karl, on 17 April 2014 - 05:37 PM, said:

I don't mind the banter, but sorry I draw the line at wanting them to do well :rolleyes:

I don't want them to do well just play them so we can beat them
Have passport will travel

#43 User is offline   Sammy Spireite 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2014 - 05:43 PM

View PostMDCCCLXVI, on 17 April 2014 - 01:05 PM, said:

What we're experiencing here is straightforward trolling, a parasite who's burrowed into our messageboard and is feeding off the reactions his presence provokes.

Most Staglets live in some sort of dreamworld, deluding themselves with myths and distortions to compensate for their decades long inferiority. Infact their website might be better called 'Field Mill Fantasies'.

However this is all about a social misfit seeking the attention denied him in the real world.

My guess is the life story foisted upon us (as if anyone cares) is as genuine as all his other lies, contradictions and baseless waffle. All created by a lonely oddball peddling an imaginary existence over the internet. And the saddest part of all? He actually believes his own fairy tales. He's obsessive; he's desperate; he's the kinda crank who'll keep leeching onto threads and sucking the sense out of them until banned.

But hey - he's now on 'strike two'. He simply won't be able to help himself reaching 'strike three - and out!'.

Irony alert!!

If anyone has a problem with him, or any poster, block their posts, simple.

Even when luke, or anyone offers an opinion on any matter, the instant, childish, name-calling and abuse aimed at them just fans the flames and turns half the threads on here in to pointless, playground stuff. Indeed, those who reply to his posts to simply abide him could be called trolls, rather than him.

Like might well be deluded in some of his views, so what? Plenty of our fans fall in the same category, but they aren't subject to abuse.

This message board isn't solely for use by Chesterfield fans nor is it specifically for talk relating to chesterfield FC only. The rules are clear and everyone agrees to them when they sign up. If anyone doesn't like it, don't bother coming back.

#44 User is offline   Spireite-Karl 

• Legend

Posted 17 April 2014 - 05:48 PM

View PostBenno Spire, on 17 April 2014 - 05:39 PM, said:

I don't want them to do well just play them so we can beat them

The rivalry isn't what it was and I was looking forward to be being reacquainted this season, but apart from the game at ours the two games at theirs were poor in terms of atmosphere. They used to be so great (not Mansfield, the atmosphere and I loved the games at feel ill, but this season for me was a massive let down and the years in the non league seems to have taken the toll on their support). It should have been something really special after all those years apart, but it was seriously lacking and it didn't feel like the derby game of old. I don't think it'll ever be what it was again, sadly.

This post has been edited by Spireite-Karl: 17 April 2014 - 05:50 PM

#notapennymore

#45 User is offline   stagmanluke 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2014 - 05:51 PM

It has Karl, we've lost so many fans over the years. Similarly I thought at the Proact the atmosphere was nothing like the old Saltergate. It used to be a cauldron, tiny ground with mainly terracing.

Not sure if you have read that article in the Mail about our derby, but I think he's spot on. Personally I think the hatred is diminishing.

#46 User is offline   Spireite-Karl 

• Legend

Posted 17 April 2014 - 05:55 PM

View Poststagmanluke, on 17 April 2014 - 05:51 PM, said:

It has Karl, we've lost so many fans over the years. Similarly I thought at the Proact the atmosphere was nothing like the old Saltergate. It used to be a cauldron, tiny ground with mainly terracing.

Not sure if you have read that article in the Mail about our derby, but I think he's spot on. Personally I think the hatred is diminishing.

Personally, I still hate you lot ;)
#notapennymore

#47 User is offline   stagmanluke 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2014 - 06:04 PM

View PostSpireite-Karl, on 17 April 2014 - 05:55 PM, said:

Personally, I still hate you lot ;)

Mutual... :rolleyes:

But we're all human and should be able to speak to one another, hence the last few posts.

#48 User is offline   Heavy_Soul 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2014 - 06:08 PM

View Poststagmanluke, on 17 April 2014 - 05:51 PM, said:

Where's the article luke do you have a link?
Every need got an ego to feed

#49 User is offline   stagmanluke 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2014 - 06:10 PM

View PostScreamadelica, on 17 April 2014 - 06:08 PM, said:

Where's the article luke do you have a link?

Sure.

http://www.dailymail...ld-rivalry.html

For a neutral I think he's got it spot on.

#50 User is offline   Siberian Spireite 

• Legend

Posted 17 April 2014 - 06:44 PM

View PostSpireite-Karl, on 17 April 2014 - 05:04 PM, said:

Is there any need, really?? If he's annoying then ignore him. Me, he doesn't bother me, though on the whole RPL didn't either! They're harmless you see, some of our posters are far more annoying than that as they don't let go in a nasty way once they've got their teeth into something. I know which one out of the two I'd sooner have. Mild irritant, maybe, but no need for all the personal abuse.

Well put. I think I know exactly which poster you are referring to
These go to eleven.

#51 User is offline   The Earl of Chesterfield 

• Legend

Posted 17 April 2014 - 07:08 PM

View PostSiberian Spireite, on 17 April 2014 - 02:05 PM, said:

It seems to me that some on here just resent him because he supports Mansfield, and think that means he has no right to come on here or debate anything. The title of the Spireite Debate board suggests otherwise, and I'm not aware of there being any Spireites-only rules in place about who can post here.

Ayup, 'Siberian'.

I've repeatedly made it clear my dislike of this individual has nothing to do with who he supports - it's because he's a troll.

Banter? Exchanging opinions? Debate? Great, I'm all for it.

However it's a two way street, and this parasite offers nothing but absurd assertions followed by evasion, denial, gibberish and lies when challenged.

Indeed on this very thread he claims he's not received warnings - despite 'Moondog' stating otherwise elsewhere - and says he's never scorned Town fans on the Staglet site. This the person that ran bleating to his fellow yellows and hung 'Valemadness' out to dry following his first 'Bob's Board' reprimand - which according to him never happened (?!?), maintains we failed to sell our allocation for the JPT game - though the opposite was confirmed on both our own and the MTFC official website, and regularly joins the sneering and delusional anti-Town sewage on the 'Field Mill Fantasies' forum.

Obviously you and other Town fans are charitable towards the interloper, deserving credit for your tolerance. However after attempting to engage him in a rational discussion on numerous occasions, only to be met by yet more witless posturing, I've come to the conclusion he's nothing but an attention whore.

PS: add this thread to all the others he's sucked the sense from.

This post has been edited by MDCCCLXVI: 17 April 2014 - 07:18 PM

Spanish proverb: 'Pessimists are just well informed optimists'

#52 User is offline   stagmanluke 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2014 - 07:21 PM

View PostMDCCCLXVI, on 17 April 2014 - 07:08 PM, said:

Ayup, 'Siberian'.

I've repeatedly made it clear my dislike of this individual has nothing to do with who he supports - it's because he's a troll.

Banter? Exchanging opinions? Debate? Great, I'm all for it.

However it's a two way street, and this parasite offers nothing but absurd assertions followed by evasion, denial, gibberish and lies when challenged.

Indeed on this very thread he claims he's not received warnings - despite 'Moondog' stating otherwise elsewhere - and says he's never scorned Town fans on the Staglet site. This the person that ran bleating to his fellow yellows and hung 'Valemadness' out to dry following his first 'Bob's Board' reprimand - which according to him never happened (?!?), maintains we failed to sell our allocation for the JPT game - though the opposite was confirmed on both our own and the MTFC official website, and regularly joins the sneering and delusional anti-Town sewage on the 'Field Mill Fantasies' forum.

Obviously you and a few other Town fans are charitable towards the interloper, and credit to you all for your tolerance. However after attempting to engage him in a rational discussion on numerous occasions, only to be met by yet more witless posturing, I've come to the conclusion he's nothing but an attention whore.

PS: add this thread to all the others he's sucked the sense from.

OK Roman, I haven't met you yet, will do in due course, however I'm going to put this nice and clear so that even you can understand it.

Firstly, I don't have any evidence whatsoever of you indulging in a debate with a Mansfield supporter. If it exists, please show me. I get why you hate us, but that's not the issue.

Secondly, I did not hang VM out to dry, I apologised to her in person, the gesture was thanked if not embraced, and we move on. How many times to I have to say that was an issue between me and her personally which has F all to do with any of you lot unless you're related.

Thirdly, I can't be bothered to check whether you sold out your allocation or not. Does it REALLY matter? OK there may have been 20 odd empty seats. Some people at the last minute may not have been able to attend.

Fourthly - whatever moondog and I discuss privately stays that way.

Fifthly, and finally - what sneering is this on Stagsnet? We've barely had anyone post on there for ages.

Anyway, rant over. What an utterly dreadful comment.

#53 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:05 PM

luke, what do you mean by "be carefull what you wish for"
A new hope.

#54 User is offline   Benno Spire 

• Prediction Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members with edit own post
  • Interests:Working hard and playing hard

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:22 PM

View Postdeath, on 17 April 2014 - 08:05 PM, said:

luke, what do you mean by "be carefull what you wish for"

I think he's wishing Mansfield don't go bust before the start of next season!
Have passport will travel

#55 User is offline   stagmanluke 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:28 PM

You see chaps this is what this board SHOULD be all about.

Death, that comment was aimed at you messing up promotion finishing in 4th, us sneaking into 7th and the ghosts of 95 being put to bed.

As for us going bust, it's still a massive concern, but one I'm prepared to shelve for at least a couple more weeks.

#56 User is offline   Spire-Power 

• Legend

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:39 PM

View Poststagmanluke, on 17 April 2014 - 08:28 PM, said:

You see chaps this is what this board SHOULD be all about.

Death, that comment was aimed at you messing up promotion finishing in 4th, us sneaking into 7th and the ghosts of 95 being put to bed.

As for us going bust, it's still a massive concern, but one I'm prepared to shelve for at least a couple more weeks.

Daft as it sounds you actually control this forum now!

#57 User is offline   stagmanluke 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:41 PM

View PostSpire-Power, on 17 April 2014 - 08:39 PM, said:

Daft as it sounds you actually control this forum now!

I rather doubt it. Come on, it's supposed to be a happy time of the year isn't it?

#58 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:44 PM

View Poststagmanluke, on 17 April 2014 - 08:28 PM, said:

there isn't a spireite on the planet who would wish for us to finish 4th. Don't be so silly.

So I ask you again, what do you mean by be carefull what you wish for

A new hope.

#59 User is offline   stagmanluke 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:50 PM

View Postdeath, on 17 April 2014 - 08:44 PM, said:

there isn't a spireite on the planet who would wish for us to finish 4th. Don't be so silly.

So I ask you again, what do you mean by be carefull what you wish for

It's not so much a question of what you want, it's more a case of what may happen.

You've thrown so much stick our way over the season, and I expected nothing less.

But just have a think about it. You could miss out, and meet us again. You could even finish fifth. Rubbishing our half decent chances of sneaking into seventh would for me be a case of be careful what you wish for.

TBF Death you seem OK too, let's see how things pan out tomorrow hey? If you did however blow a certain auto promotion there is one team you would not like to be facing.

#60 User is offline   Heavy_Soul 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:51 PM

View Poststagmanluke, on 17 April 2014 - 08:50 PM, said:

It's not so much a question of what you want, it's more a case of what may happen.

You've thrown so much stick our way over the season, and I expected nothing less.

But just have a think about it. You could miss out, and meet us again. You could even finish fifth. Rubbishing our half decent chances of sneaking into seventh would for me be a case of be careful what you wish for.

TBF Death you seem OK too, let's see how things pan out tomorrow hey? If you did however blow a certain auto promotion there is one team you would not like to be facing.

Southend!
Every need got an ego to feed

Share this topic:

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users