Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: Accrington Deal On Friday - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Accrington Deal On Friday

#21 User is offline   stagmanluke 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 April 2014 - 11:59 AM

View PostSammy Spireite, on 17 April 2014 - 11:50 AM, said:

to be fair, a win tomorrow might make it more realistic.

The teams between them and the play offs are playing each other so let them dream for a while longer.

Come the end of the season, their injury time miss against us might come back to haunt them!

We're all dreamers Sammie, it's part of being a fan..

Southend like yourselves also have Burton and Fleetwood to play. It will all be much clearer at 5pm on Monday.

So Burton and Fleetwood's run ins are far from easy, and will probably work in your favour.

#22 User is offline   Bigdogbarks 

• Academy Player
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2014 - 12:27 PM

View Poststagmanluke, on 17 April 2014 - 09:36 AM, said:

Maybe because the gesture is aimed at a game against us?

It's our chat board not yours and it's about accy not scabs

#23 User is offline   The Earl of Chesterfield 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2014 - 01:05 PM

View PostBodieUK, on 17 April 2014 - 10:00 AM, said:

Well to have 2000+ posts since October on a rivals message board, that is unbelievably sad.

I consider myself to frequent this board fairly regularly (browse a few times a day, odd post here and there) and I no way near match that sort of level - and this is the team I support.

What we're experiencing here is straightforward trolling, a parasite who's burrowed into our messageboard and is feeding off the reactions his presence provokes.

Most Staglets live in some sort of dreamworld, deluding themselves with myths and distortions to compensate for their decades long inferiority. Infact their website might be better called 'Field Mill Fantasies'.

However this is all about a social misfit seeking the attention denied him in the real world.

My guess is the life story foisted upon us (as if anyone cares) is as genuine as all his other lies, contradictions and baseless waffle. All created by a lonely oddball peddling an imaginary existence over the internet. And the saddest part of all? He actually believes his own fairy tales. He's obsessive; he's desperate; he's the kinda crank who'll keep leeching onto threads and sucking the sense out of them until banned.

But hey - he's now on 'strike two'. He simply won't be able to help himself reaching 'strike three - and out!'.
Spanish proverb: 'Pessimists are just well informed optimists'

#24 User is offline   Westbars Spireite 

• Legend
  • Interests:Chesterfield FC, cricket, beer

Posted 17 April 2014 - 01:17 PM

View PostMDCCCLXVI, on 17 April 2014 - 01:05 PM, said:

What we're experiencing here is straightforward trolling, a parasite who's burrowed into our messageboard and is feeding off the reactions his presence provokes.

Most Staglets live in some sort of dreamworld, deluding themselves with myths and distortions to compensate for their decades long inferiority. Infact their website might be better called 'Field Mill Fantasies'.

However this is all about a social misfit seeking the attention denied him in the real world.

My guess is the life story foisted upon us (as if anyone cares) is as genuine as all his other lies, contradictions and baseless waffle. All created by a lonely oddball peddling an imaginary existence over the internet. And the saddest part of all? He actually believes his own fairy tales. He's obsessive; he's desperate; he's the kinda crank who'll keep leeching onto threads and sucking the sense out of them until banned.

But hey - he's now on 'strike two'. He simply won't be able to help himself reaching 'strike three - and out!'.

You do make me chuckle with your words about poor Luke.

Someone asked me if I knew you the other day by the way, my answer was that I knew of you!

#25 User is offline   Siberian Spireite 

• Legend

Posted 17 April 2014 - 02:05 PM

View PostMDCCCLXVI, on 17 April 2014 - 01:05 PM, said:

It seems to me that some on here just resent him because he supports Mansfield, and think that means he has no right to come on here or debate anything. The title of the Spireite Debate board suggests otherwise, and I'm not aware of there being any Spireites-only rules in place about who can post here.

This post has been edited by Siberian Spireite: 17 April 2014 - 02:07 PM

These go to eleven.

#26 User is offline   stagmanluke 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2014 - 03:38 PM

View PostSiberian Spireite, on 17 April 2014 - 02:05 PM, said:

It seems to me that some on here just resent him because he supports Mansfield, and think that means he has no right to come on here or debate anything. The title of the Spireite Debate board suggests otherwise, and I'm not aware of there being any Spireites-only rules in place about who can post here.

Thank you, and Westie too.

Look, we've been here before. There will always be an element on here which will crucify me just because of whom I support, and where I was born. The funny thing is on our board, I've never got personal once with a Spireite, plenty have, but I'm not one of them.

When it then goes onto a personal level, I can take it, because it's all part of the debate. Any Stags fan coming on here expecting it to all be a bed of roses would be ill advised to say the least.

I'm just amazed how such incredibly naff guess work about my own life is repeated. For your info I'm not on strike two whatsoever, it's not like taking part in a game of baseball, and quite frankly if none of you complained so much over a pint of spilt milk, I wouldn't have even been on strike one either.

Roman, I will be in touch in due course, given the run of fixtures between now and the end of the season it may not happen, but rest assured next time I pass through Chesterfield I will let you know.

That's today's "inane waffle", Happy Easter and goodbye for now.

#27 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 17 April 2014 - 03:43 PM

View Poststagmanluke, on 17 April 2014 - 08:51 AM, said:

As for looking like a bell end, I can't change people's opinions unfortunately.

you could if you stuck to your word
A new hope.

#28 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend
  • Interests:My family and Chesterfield then anything else that I care to chance my arm at.

Posted 17 April 2014 - 03:48 PM

View Poststagmanluke, on 17 April 2014 - 03:38 PM, said:

Thank you, and Westie too.

Look, we've been here before. There will always be an element on here which will crucify me just because of whom I support, and where I was born. The funny thing is on our board, I've never got personal once with a Spireite, plenty have, but I'm not one of them.

When it then goes onto a personal level, I can take it, because it's all part of the debate. Any Stags fan coming on here expecting it to all be a bed of roses would be ill advised to say the least.

I'm just amazed how such incredibly naff guess work about my own life is repeated. For your info I'm not on strike two whatsoever, it's not like taking part in a game of baseball, and quite frankly if none of you complained so much over a pint of spilt milk, I wouldn't have even been on strike one either.

Roman, I will be in touch in due course, given the run of fixtures between now and the end of the season it may not happen, but rest assured next time I pass through Chesterfield I will let you know.

That's today's "inane waffle", Happy Easter and goodbye for now.

Never got personnal with a Spireite on your message board? I think you caused some pics to be shown you two faced liar.

This post has been edited by Mr Mercury: 17 April 2014 - 03:49 PM

East stand second class citizen.

#29 User is offline   starsky72 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2014 - 03:53 PM

It's pointless... truly pointless

Posted Image

#30 User is offline   stagmanluke 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2014 - 03:54 PM

View PostMr Mercury, on 17 April 2014 - 03:48 PM, said:

Never got personnal with a Spireite on your message board? I think you caused some pics to be shown you two faced liar.

No I didn't.

Think it's time for people to jump off that bandwagon, it's done, dusted, over, forgotten about.

#31 User is offline   starsky72 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2014 - 03:57 PM

View Poststagmanluke, on 17 April 2014 - 03:54 PM, said:

it's done, dusted, over, forgotten about.

Clearly mistaken.

#32 User is offline   stagmanluke 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2014 - 04:15 PM

View Poststarsky72, on 17 April 2014 - 03:57 PM, said:

Clearly mistaken.

Is as far as I am and the other lady in question are concerned. FEO.

This post has been edited by stagmanluke: 17 April 2014 - 04:15 PM

#33 User is offline   Bigdogbarks 

• Academy Player
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2014 - 04:43 PM

Not only is he a scab he's always into everything and talks ****. That's why I think he's a **** and should **** off

#34 User is offline   DMU Blue 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2014 - 04:58 PM

If I went to a bar and every time I ordered a drink the barman told me I was a **** I think I'd stop going in the bar.

Luke just orders a different drink.
Up the Blues

#35 User is offline   stagmanluke 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2014 - 05:04 PM

Or maybe some of these comments are just like water off a duck's back? Might be worth considering that.

#36 User is offline   Spireite-Karl 

• Legend

Posted 17 April 2014 - 05:04 PM

View PostBigdogbarks, on 17 April 2014 - 04:43 PM, said:

Not only is he a scab he's always into everything and talks ****. That's why I think he's a **** and should **** off

Is there any need, really?? If he's annoying then ignore him. Me, he doesn't bother me, though on the whole RPL didn't either! They're harmless you see, some of our posters are far more annoying than that as they don't let go in a nasty way once they've got their teeth into something. I know which one out of the two I'd sooner have. Mild irritant, maybe, but no need for all the personal abuse.
#notapennymore

#37 User is offline   stagmanluke 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2014 - 05:21 PM

Arguably the best post I've read on this board Karl, need not say any more than that.

#38 User is offline   Benno Spire 

• Prediction Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members with edit own post
  • Interests:Working hard and playing hard

Posted 17 April 2014 - 05:31 PM

I have no issues with Luke, I think banter between rivals is what makes English football great.
I would much rather watch Chesterfield play Mansfield in a full house than no atmosphere and empty terrace eg Morecambe,Accrington.
I know many Chesterfield fans won't like this but I hope Mansfield get in the playoffs and get promoted. This way we can get revenge on the field next season
Have passport will travel

#39 User is offline   stagmanluke 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2014 - 05:34 PM

View PostBenno Spire, on 17 April 2014 - 05:31 PM, said:

I have no issues with Luke, I think banter between rivals is what makes English football great.
I would much rather watch Chesterfield play Mansfield in a full house than no atmosphere and empty terrace eg Morecambe,Accrington.
I know many Chesterfield fans won't like this but I hope Mansfield get in the playoffs and get promoted. This way we can get revenge on the field next season

That's two excellent posts in a row. Why some don't see it, I'll never understand. Having said that, it's up to them.

Let's see where we are in 24 hours time, could be all over for us, and you chaps as good as promoted.

On the other hand...?

#40 User is offline   Spireite-Karl 

• Legend

Posted 17 April 2014 - 05:37 PM

View PostBenno Spire, on 17 April 2014 - 05:31 PM, said:

I don't mind the banter, but sorry I draw the line at wanting them to do well :rolleyes:
#notapennymore

Share this topic:

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users