Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: Summer Spirite Solstice - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Summer Spirite Solstice

#1 User is offline   BARABAS 

• Youth Team Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Psychic development, astral projection, meditation, mantras, kundalini, the writings of Krishnamurta, scrabble.

Posted 16 June 2021 - 04:07 PM

Will all Spirites note that this years SPIRITE SUMMER SOLSTICE will be held at the Technical Concourse, on the 21 st of this month.
As the SOLSTICE takes place at 4:31 am, SPIRITES are asked to start gathering, socially distanced, 2 hours before.
At the exact time of the SOLSTICE, my good friend, Astra the Pagan Goddess, and Official Saviour of the SPIRITES will lead a chant paying homage to INTI, the Sun God of the Incas, this will be followed by an hour long meditation, focusing on bringing POSITIVITY to the Technical Stadium, next season.
The world famous Shuttlewood Stilt Dancers will then lead a procession around the stadium, all SPIRITES are asked to bring a charm of borage and yarrow, to lay at the entrance.
This will help harness the Energy of the Cosmos for the SPIRITES in the coming season.
Peace and Love to all SPIRITES

#2 User is offline   azul 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 June 2021 - 04:41 PM

View PostBARABAS, on 16 June 2021 - 04:07 PM, said:

Will all Spirites note that this years SPIRITE SUMMER SOLSTICE will be held at the Technical Concourse, on the 21 st of this month.
As the SOLSTICE takes place at 4:31 am, SPIRITES are asked to start gathering, socially distanced, 2 hours before.
At the exact time of the SOLSTICE, my good friend, Astra the Pagan Goddess, and Official Saviour of the SPIRITES will lead a chant paying homage to INTI, the Sun God of the Incas, this will be followed by an hour long meditation, focusing on bringing POSITIVITY to the Technical Stadium, next season.
The world famous Shuttlewood Stilt Dancers will then lead a procession around the stadium, all SPIRITES are asked to bring a charm of borage and yarrow, to lay at the entrance.
This will help harness the Energy of the Cosmos for the SPIRITES in the coming season.

If you don’t have borage or yarrow in your loft, will a cannabis plant do?
Accentuate th Positive, eliminate the negative

#3 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend
  • Interests:My family and Chesterfield then anything else that I care to chance my arm at.

Posted 16 June 2021 - 04:49 PM

View Postazul, on 16 June 2021 - 04:41 PM, said:

If you don’t have borage or yarrow in your loft, will a cannabis plant do?

I believe the old co-op store in Tibshelf could have helped out with that!
East stand second class citizen.

#4 User is offline   whittman 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 June 2021 - 06:46 PM

Where is the Spireite chant Ashun Rami or whatever it is called lol?

Also 231am is a tad early for most people to start gathering so I am wondering if the club will be live streaming the event from the concourse?

asking for a friend of course

#5 User is online   tomjoad 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Bruce Springsteen Southside Counting Crows Abbot ale and LMS no 8s!

Posted 16 June 2021 - 09:38 PM

I don't have any yarrow.Got some strawberries ( home grown) will they suffice?

#6 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 16 June 2021 - 09:42 PM

Barabas I’m really sorry, but I’ve double booked the stilt walkers to do a dawn ritual dance on the lay line that passes through the ancient st augustin abbey near where I live.

Thousands are due to attend and it’s a condition that everyone wears blue and chants AUM RESNI CHAAT.

I hope this won’t clash with Astra’s event at the provac
A new hope.

#7 User is offline   valemadness 

• Chief Stalker
  • Group: Moderators
  • Interests:SPIREITES ;oD

Posted 17 June 2021 - 03:36 AM

Thank you, this is the type of post I needed to read at 4.30am waiting for pain relief in hospital.
Peace and Love to you, Barabas and all my fellow 'Spirites' 🥰

#8 User is offline   Town_Fan 

• 20/20 visionary

Posted 17 June 2021 - 08:07 PM

View Postvalemadness, on 17 June 2021 - 03:36 AM, said:

Thank you, this is the type of post I needed to read at 4.30am waiting for pain relief in hospital.
Peace and Love to you, Barabas and all my fellow 'Spirites' 🥰

I recommend a coltsfoot and mint enema. Wont help with the pain but will take your mind off it.
Guess I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue!

#9 User is offline   SpireiTed 

• Youth Team Player
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 20 June 2021 - 03:59 PM

Really looking forward to this, the Middlecroft Morris Men troop will be attending. We are currently on holiday at my Aunty Vera’s static in Ingoldmells but have booked a minibus back. Well done for organising this Barabas.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users