Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: Playing Squad And Budget - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Playing Squad And Budget Size and £££ clarification

#21 User is offline   dtp 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 May 2018 - 04:40 PM

View Post60s 70s Spireite, on 25 May 2018 - 04:22 PM, said:

On the basis of the following DT quote I would think there is no doubt Nicholson has accepted his contract offer:
Also the whole club have been great with this move, it’s something I’ve always wanted and I will be giving my all to be a success at Chesterfield Football Club. “I can’t wait to get started but I would like to wish Handsworth all the best for the future and really hope promotion is soon.”

I would think both he and Ofoegbu will have indicated their acceptance but I have not seen anything official.

However, as the OP suggests, until we see some movements out the squad remains bloated and is likely to expand before it reduces.

Having said that I would expect that close to a dozen of the players with us now will not be with us by the end of August.

#22 User is offline   Spire-Power 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 May 2018 - 08:12 AM

're the "fresh start" required following successive relegations I was trying to work out which players played regularly in both seasons. Got as far as Dennis, Evatt, Hird...

This post has been edited by Spire-Power: 26 May 2018 - 08:12 AM

#23 User is offline   Spire-Power 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 May 2018 - 08:43 AM

PerhapsI should have said played anything like regularly as Hird and Evatt missed a fair number of games

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users