Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: Brain Versus Gob And Lard - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Brain Versus Gob And Lard

#1 User is online   clarevoyant. 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 December 2017 - 12:26 PM

Back in Feb 2013 following our defeat at New York Stadium, Evans and his cohorts went to town bigging themselves up as tactical geniuses and decrying Cookie for letting it be known that SJL would be playing (he'd been out if memory serves) days before the game, allowing fat boy and Co. to come up with plans that only his tactical awareness was capable of to stifle SJL and give rotherscum the upper hand.

Following the scabs match, has SJL struck back with subtlety and cunning. After the game SJL pointed out that they had spent time watching videos of the scabs "diving antics". Could this have been said with a view of it getting back into refereeing circles? (they have weekly meetings) and therefore having an affect throughout the season. Imagine fat boys antics when realising his players well rehearsed "falling down" was not having the desired effects. Someone pointed out t'other week his remonstrations with the ref at half time v Guiseley were pathetic, long may it continue.

From an intellectual point of view I see SJL and fat boy as a University Challenge match between Jesus College Oxford v Darnall Comp. Deedahland
Derbyshire is Derbyshire
Yorkshire is Yorkshire

Never the twain shall meet.
Again

#2 User is online   clarevoyant. 

• Legend

Posted 14 December 2017 - 12:30 PM

Would someone who knows what they are doing please remove the extra posts please. Either my phones acting c... Or I'm thick, make your own minds up.
Derbyshire is Derbyshire
Yorkshire is Yorkshire

Again

#3 User is offline   moondog 

• Legend
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 14 December 2017 - 12:34 PM

View Postclarevoyant., on 14 December 2017 - 12:30 PM, said:

Would someone who knows what they are doing please remove the extra posts please. Either my phones acting c... Or I'm thick, make your own minds up.

Done, dodgy connection usually the cause

#4 User is online   clarevoyant. 

• Legend

Posted 14 December 2017 - 12:36 PM

View Postmoondog, on 14 December 2017 - 12:34 PM, said:

Done, dodgy connection usually the cause

Blimey!
You're quicker than you was on a football pitch. Thanks

This post has been edited by clarevoyant.: 14 December 2017 - 12:43 PM

Derbyshire is Derbyshire
Yorkshire is Yorkshire

Again

#5 User is offline   Bonnyman 

• Legend

Posted 14 December 2017 - 01:39 PM

View Postclarevoyant., on 14 December 2017 - 12:30 PM, said:

We might have to ponder that one.
ITS NOT THE WINNING,ITS THE TAKING APART

#6 User is offline   SALTERGATE 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 December 2017 - 05:19 PM

View Postclarevoyant., on 14 December 2017 - 12:26 PM, said:

Back in Feb 2013 following our defeat at New York Stadium, Evans and his cohorts went to town bigging themselves up as tactical geniuses and decrying Cookie for letting it be known that SJL would be playing (he'd been out if memory serves) days before the game, allowing fat boy and Co. to come up with plans that only his tactical awareness was capable of to stifle SJL and give rotherscum the upper hand.

Following the scabs match, has SJL struck back with subtlety and cunning. After the game SJL pointed out that they had spent time watching videos of the scabs "diving antics". Could this have been said with a view of it getting back into refereeing circles? (they have weekly meetings) and therefore having an affect throughout the season. Imagine fat boys antics when realising his players well rehearsed "falling down" was not having the desired effects. Someone pointed out t'other week his remonstrations with the ref at half time v Guiseley were pathetic, long may it continue.

From an intellectual point of view I see SJL and fat boy as a University Challenge match between Jesus College Oxford v Darnall Comp. Deedahland

I was at Guiseley match with a Guiseley fan, the Guiseley fans chanted about his rather rotund posture many times

This post has been edited by SALTERGATE: 14 December 2017 - 05:21 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users