Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: Prediction League Call For Entrants - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Prediction League Call For Entrants

#1 User is offline   Benno Spire 

• Prediction Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members with edit own post
  • Interests:Working hard and playing hard

Posted 13 July 2021 - 07:40 PM

It will soon be time for the start of the prediction league. I have decided to drop the words head to head as everyone knows it as the prediction league.

The first games to predict for Round 1 stage 1 will be 7th August(posted up the week before) and conclude in stage 3 round 15 on the weekend of 15/16th May 2022

As always there will be 3 stages of 15 games with 16 players max in each division with promotion and relegation after each stage so a good chance for people to start in the bottom division and work their way into the elite league!!

If you wish to take part, just post in this thread and you will be entered. This also counts for existing players to retain your league position. As always I welcome new players to come and join in and have a bit of fun but only join if you are committed each week as its not fair on other players if someone starts and drops out.

The number of divisions will be based on entrants. There was still some places in division 3 so the first newbies to enter will gain a place in Division 3 and any further entrants will make Division 4.

If one of last seasons players does not rejoin then the place will be taken by the highest finishing player so that will be a relegated player getting a reprieve first then highest placed players in the Division below

Closing date to retain league places will be Sunday 1st August at 5pm to allow me to post fixtures and the first round of matches.

Its easy to do and lots of fun. Just predict the scores and result for all games posted. The first 10 games are in play and there will be some extra games in case of postponements. You also have to pick 2 games as your bankers to earn double points.

The competition is open to everyone of any age and also non members as long a they have a willing member to post their predictions.

I look forward to seeing how 1978blue and SpireiteRachel fare in their first season in the top flight. I understand the cabbage patch has undergone some serious renovation to be able to take part in the elite league.

Banter and taking the mickey out of each other during the competition is actively encouraged!!

Good luck and get entering.
Have passport will travel

#2 User is offline   bucko 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 July 2021 - 07:42 PM

Yes please Benno 👍👍

#3 User is offline   Trigger 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Zzz

Posted 13 July 2021 - 07:49 PM

🙋‍♂️ + outwood

This post has been edited by Trigger: 13 July 2021 - 07:49 PM

Here we go again!

#4 User is online   Mr Mercury 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:My family and Chesterfield then anything else that I care to chance my arm at.

Posted 13 July 2021 - 07:56 PM

I’m in🐲
East stand second class citizen.

#5 User is offline   Maescaer 

• Youth Team Player
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2021 - 08:55 PM

Me too

#6 User is offline   hilly81 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2021 - 09:02 PM

Yes please.

#7 User is offline   CFC91 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2021 - 09:04 PM

Yes please Ian

#8 User is offline   Middle East 

• Total Legend..
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Its fair to say i have a passing interest in chesterfield fc!

Posted 13 July 2021 - 09:31 PM

I'm in
BRITISH BY BIRTH - ENGLISH BY THE GRACE OF GOD

#9 User is offline   PB64 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2021 - 09:37 PM

Yes please

#10 User is offline   Sammy Spireite 

• Legend

Posted 13 July 2021 - 09:39 PM

Yes please!

#11 User is offline   1978blue 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Chesterfield Fc , Football in general . Music-Oasis , Queen and Pink Floyd. My Family and gardening.

Posted 13 July 2021 - 09:47 PM

Thanks for doing this again Ian , much appreciated!! Myself , TRAVELMAN , TYKE 1887 and WEST STAND DAN would all like to take part again please. The cabbage patch as been resurfaced with the finest Savoy's in readiness for the challenge ahead in the top flight , so beware!!!

#12 User is online   s42blue 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Tarn, cycling.

Posted 13 July 2021 - 09:48 PM

I’m in
"Can't change or choose your football club. Sorry son"

#13 User is offline   Tylerdurdencfc 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2021 - 10:09 PM

In please

#14 User is offline   Geordieblue 

• Journeyman & score prediction double champion
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2021 - 10:25 PM

Is this the main prediction league or is there another one with just a points table?
gaudete
Rejoice

#15 User is offline   lindave 

• Legend

Posted 13 July 2021 - 10:27 PM

yes please.
lindave

#16 User is offline   It's bolted 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2021 - 10:47 PM

View PostBenno Spire, on 13 July 2021 - 07:40 PM, said:

It will soon be time for the start of the prediction league. I have decided to drop the words head to head as everyone knows it as the prediction league.

The first games to predict for Round 1 stage 1 will be 7th August(posted up the week before) and conclude in stage 3 round 15 on the weekend of 15/16th May 2022

As always there will be 3 stages of 15 games with 16 players max in each division with promotion and relegation after each stage so a good chance for people to start in the bottom division and work their way into the elite league!!

If you wish to take part, just post in this thread and you will be entered. This also counts for existing players to retain your league position. As always I welcome new players to come and join in and have a bit of fun but only join if you are committed each week as its not fair on other players if someone starts and drops out.

The number of divisions will be based on entrants. There was still some places in division 3 so the first newbies to enter will gain a place in Division 3 and any further entrants will make Division 4.

If one of last seasons players does not rejoin then the place will be taken by the highest finishing player so that will be a relegated player getting a reprieve first then highest placed players in the Division below

Closing date to retain league places will be Sunday 1st August at 5pm to allow me to post fixtures and the first round of matches.

Its easy to do and lots of fun. Just predict the scores and result for all games posted. The first 10 games are in play and there will be some extra games in case of postponements. You also have to pick 2 games as your bankers to earn double points.

The competition is open to everyone of any age and also non members as long a they have a willing member to post their predictions.

I look forward to seeing how 1978blue and SpireiteRachel fare in their first season in the top flight. I understand the cabbage patch has undergone some serious renovation to be able to take part in the elite league.

Banter and taking the mickey out of each other during the competition is actively encouraged!!

Good luck and get entering.

Can you break it down so that the rules can be understood cos I find it hard to grasp it ,we do last man standing at work and it is easy to understand , this seems like it doesn't , do you want me to pick a team and send it you ? If so I want Glasgow Rangers 🇬🇧

This post has been edited by It's bolted: 13 July 2021 - 10:52 PM

#17 User is offline   baldyblu 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2021 - 11:39 PM

Count me in Benno!

#18 User is offline   smiffy 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Saturday afternoons and Tuesday nights, also, racing caravans backwards !!!given that up now ,got bored.

Posted 14 July 2021 - 12:05 AM

Yes please

#19 User is offline   newwhitblue 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 July 2021 - 03:22 AM

Slide me in at the far post benno.

#20 User is offline   joe 

• Youth Team Player
  • PipPipPipPip