Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: Anyone Who Criticises That Performance Is An Idiot - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Anyone Who Criticises That Performance Is An Idiot

#1 User is offline   Waller is my hero 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 September 2016 - 09:16 PM

Completely in control only to be let down by idiotic & baffling refereeing decisions!

Our supposed 'evostick' full backs played fantastically well, marshalled by the superb Hird & Anderson...Nolan & Liddle ruling midfield..with Ariyibi causing them allsorts of problems down the wing...then the excellent Wilkinson & Dennis chasing everything & scoring the goals.

Two of the most debatable penalties you can imagine & a goal scored in minute in added time ON added time...I called it half way through the game that Kettle would cost us..& he did exactly that..some of decisions were beyond belief!

So anyone who thinks were clueless...you know nothing about football...& moan for the sake of moaning!

#2 User is offline   Waller is my hero 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 September 2016 - 09:17 PM

Dup post

#3 User is offline   trickytrevsfanclub 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 September 2016 - 09:19 PM

One of the most baffling ones for me was near the end and our player (forget who it was) was shielding the ball near the corner flag. Something you see all the time, nothing untoward and that idiot gave them a free kick. WTF did he and the equally clueless linesman see that no one else in the ground did?

#4 User is offline   firedodger 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 September 2016 - 09:23 PM

View Posttrickytrevsfanclub, on 27 September 2016 - 09:19 PM, said:

One of the most baffling ones for me was near the end and our player (forget who it was) was shielding the ball near the corner flag. Something you see all the time, nothing untoward and that idiot gave them a free kick. WTF did he and the equally clueless linesman see that no one else in the ground did?

Trumped by booking Dennis for not taking a throw in I thought
If you do what you always do, you'll get what you always get.

#5 User is offline   Bonnyman 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 September 2016 - 09:24 PM

Thought dennis and wilkinson were superb, mitchell is a nothing player, ariyibi looks braindead, the midfield are nothing to write home about, liddle is bog standard, the full backs never pushed on..gillingham were dire and wilsons poor tactics and time wasting were as much to blame as the ref.
ITS NOT THE WINNING,ITS THE TAKING APART

#6 User is offline   jack bauer 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 September 2016 - 09:24 PM

just one of those freak games you get in a season, some incredibly baffling decisions from the officials all game, but for both sides, ref was blowing for free kicks from start for anything, perhaps its his way of keeping up with play because half the time he was miles off the play and the west stand referee, just no... disappointing as we were cruising all night long but just didn't see the game out.

#7 User is online   60s 70s Spireite 

• Legend

Posted 27 September 2016 - 09:25 PM

Dennis I think.
Don't think I have seen that given as a foul for over 30 years, when it was called obstruction. The decision now always goes to the player shielding the ball. Until tonight.

#8 User is offline   jack bauer 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

View Postfiredodger, on 27 September 2016 - 09:23 PM, said:

truly incredible especially as 5 seconds before he allowed their player to push one of ours in an off the ball incident.

#9 User is offline   Waller is my hero 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

View PostBonnyman, on 27 September 2016 - 09:24 PM, said:

Thought dennis and wilkinson were superb, mitchell is a nothing player, ariyibi looks braindead, the midfield are nothing to write home about, liddle is bog standard, the full backs never pushed on..gillingham were dire and wilsons poor tactics and time wasting were as much to blame as the ref.

Is this a joke response???

#10 User is offline   trickytrevsfanclub 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 September 2016 - 09:26 PM

firedodger said:

1475011404[/url]' post='1244224']

You could almost hear Dennis pleading "Ref, I'm a striker, I don't take throw ins".

#11 User is offline   Spire-Power 

• Legend

Posted 27 September 2016 - 09:27 PM

Gillingham must think santa has come early. They deserved no points on general play.

#12 User is offline   Bonnyman 

• Legend

Posted 27 September 2016 - 09:31 PM

View PostWaller is my hero, on 27 September 2016 - 09:25 PM, said:

Is this a joke response???

No just a quick analysis of the team..we was mugged but time wasting like that should never be allowed and as for wilsons substitution why not take off ariyibi
ITS NOT THE WINNING,ITS THE TAKING APART

#13 User is offline   Spire-Power 

• Legend

Posted 27 September 2016 - 09:31 PM

View PostBonnyman, on 27 September 2016 - 09:24 PM, said:

We ought to be able to game manage by keeping the ball. The time wasting at home was a bit embarrassing. We generally decent in all departments and I still can't believe we only drew. Graham and mcguire did better than I expected

#14 User is offline   Hoare (400) 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 September 2016 - 09:32 PM

You cant fault the players when they put effort in, whether they play well or not.

The biggest problem I have is to have hard earned money spoiled by these B****Y idiotic officials, who have no right on a football pitch. The fact these people are employed by the idiotic FA, who will now have to pee more money up the wall to pay a club compensation to poach another mediocre manager beggars belief. An guess whose money this comes from huh ? How or Why we need a full time manager when England play all of 6 proper matches a year is just plain silly.

Anyhow, back to tonight, if we actually did what we in the real world call forward planning for once, we might have been able to give it a go this season as there are a few little gems emerging, sadly we are falling down the league faster than our attendances.

If our chairman thinks we will play in front of more than 4,500 in division 2, he is wrong, completely wrong.

Hoare (400)

#15 User is offline   Goku 

• Super Saiyan and saviour of the universe

Posted 27 September 2016 - 09:32 PM

Didn't go toneet but despise time wasting even if we do it. Sounds like Wilson handed the game to Gillingham as much as the ref did

#16 User is offline   Waller is my hero 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 September 2016 - 09:33 PM

View PostSpire-Power, on 27 September 2016 - 09:31 PM, said:

We ought to be able to game manage by keeping the ball. The time wasting at home was a bit embarrassing. We generally decent in all departments and I still can't believe we only drew. Graham and mcguire did better than I expected

I thought both full backs were excellent tonight....Graham looked solid at right back & McGuire looked very solid on a full league debut

#17 User is offline   sophocles 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Sport, especially football. Theatre, literature, eating, drinking (esp. real ale).

Posted 27 September 2016 - 09:35 PM

The linesman clearly gave that, although there was no foul whatsoever, simply because he got fed up with us trying to keep the ball in the corner. Just as the ref lost patience with us pratting about in the other corner and added on the time that robbed us. we actually gave the officials the excuse to punish us, so it was our own fault. If DW had just let us carry on playing as we had been for the majority of the game we would have come away with all three points. Very bad decision from our manager IMO that cost us 2 points.

#18 User is offline   metallilad 

• Legend
  • Interests:CFC.
    Music (the louder,faster the better).

Posted 27 September 2016 - 09:35 PM

View PostGoku, on 27 September 2016 - 09:32 PM, said:

Didn't go toneet but despise time wasting even if we do it. Sounds like Wilson handed the game to Gillingham as much as the ref did

No. The ref handed the game to Gillingham on a plate.
Wilson didn't give them two debatable penalties, the first of which was given when no players or supporters appealed.
Life goes on. Whatever happens.

#19 User is offline   Sammy Spireite 

• Legend

Posted 27 September 2016 - 09:37 PM

View PostHoare (400), on 27 September 2016 - 09:32 PM, said:

You cant fault the players when they put effort in, whether they play well or not.

The biggest problem I have is to have hard earned money spoiled by these B****Y idiotic officials, who have no right on a football pitch. The fact these people are employed by the idiotic FA, who will now have to pee more money up the wall to pay a club compensation to poach another mediocre manager beggars belief. An guess whose money this comes from huh ? How or Why we need a full time manager when England play all of 6 proper matches a year is just plain silly.

Anyhow, back to tonight, if we actually did what we in the real world call forward planning for once, we might have been able to give it a go this season as there are a few little gems emerging, sadly we are falling down the league faster than our attendances.

If our chairman thinks we will play in front of more than 4,500 in division 2, he is wrong, completely wrong.

Hoare (400)

I think the chairman, and his sidekick will be happy they both missed tonight!!

#20 User is offline   Spire-Power 

• Legend

Posted 27 September 2016 - 09:38 PM

Agree we just had to carry on as we were and make sure we kept the ball

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic