Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: Message From Antony Haywood - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Message From Antony Haywood

#21 User is offline   BlueRover52 

• If it aint broke don't fix it!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 July 2016 - 07:01 PM

View Postlindave, on 24 July 2016 - 05:40 PM, said:

The amount of whatsit that comes out of Carson's mouth should mean that the Club shouldn't have to pay out for too much manure for the pitch.
I'm still very angry with what's happening behind the scenes. it's about time that gutless Carson and Turner came clean and let the fans know why we are in such a masssive mess. They could address the fans Forum and let Nigel and Co. relay the message back to the worried fans. How is Danny going to bring us success on the pitch our future is so uncertain.I'm gutted that we seem to heading by to the drk days of DB.

:rolleyes: Club totally mismanaged by the clueless and they are hardly going to stand up and admit it.As for what is facing Danny?Will he see the season out? :closedeyes:
Many a good tune

#22 Guest_Dema Reborn_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 24 July 2016 - 08:05 PM

View Postmarlons curtains, on 24 July 2016 - 11:24 AM, said:

Sheridan was a nightmare for training on the pitch when couldn't be bothered to go up training ground.
Cookie a nightmare for wanting a tenth of an inch off at 12:30 on match day!

I always said the grass was too short and it showed last season....

#23 Guest_Dema Reborn_*

Posted 24 July 2016 - 08:11 PM

View Postmusclelove, on 24 July 2016 - 12:08 PM, said:

Good post Dave,can I add my best wishes to Ant and his colleague,when I win the Euro millions my second job will be to reinstate these two with a hefty pay rise,my first job will be to make myself chairman and surround myself with people I know and trust who have the club and fans at heart.

Winning money is everyone's dream but you have got to buy this greedy clown out first, i owe this man nothing not even going to thank him for what he has done because i hate him wherever he goes that is what he does gets the fans backs up ask Sheffield Wednesdays fans....

#24 User is offline   Scooby Doo 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 July 2016 - 08:28 PM

View Postmusclelove, on 24 July 2016 - 12:08 PM, said:

Good post Dave,can I add my best wishes to Ant and his colleague,when I win the Euro millions my second job will be to reinstate these two with a hefty pay rise,my first job will be to make myself chairman and surround myself with people I know and trust who have the club and fans at heart.

Well said M you're not alone there
Onwards & Upwards!

#25 User is offline   Spire-Power 

• Legend

Posted 24 July 2016 - 08:44 PM

View PostDema Reborn, on 24 July 2016 - 08:11 PM, said:

Winning money is everyone's dream but you have got to buy this greedy clown out first, i owe this man nothing not even going to thank him for what he has done because i hate him wherever he goes that is what he does gets the fans backs up ask Sheffield Wednesdays fans....

He wrote off the best part of £1m to help save their club from administration

#26 Guest_Dema Reborn_*

Posted 24 July 2016 - 08:50 PM

View PostSpire-Power, on 24 July 2016 - 08:44 PM, said:

He wrote off the best part of £1m to help save their club from administration

Hasn't this club been paying interest on this loan since 2010 and now it is £2 million ...

#27 User is offline   BlueRover52 

Posted 25 July 2016 - 09:36 AM

View PostDema Reborn, on 24 July 2016 - 08:05 PM, said:

:rolleyes: Happens when people can't see further than their nose.Demand what they think is right for today and b*gger tomorrow and the consequences. :blush:
Many a good tune

#28 User is offline   DIFH 

• Legend

Posted 25 July 2016 - 09:48 AM

View PostBlueRover52, on 25 July 2016 - 09:36 AM, said:

:rolleyes: Happens when people can't see further than their nose.Demand what they think is right for today and b*gger tomorrow and the consequences. :blush:

I happen to walk round the pitch yesterday and to me the whole perimiter looked tatty, there were obvious worn areas near the corner flas and where practise had taken place with the temp nets. I'm far from any grass expert and maybe the pitch has some major growing to do. Don't know if that is down to the weather we've experienced and or a lack of daily attention. I've no idea how much attention this new set up give to the pitch but there are areas showing signs of wear. ALREADY.
God I hate this league.

#29 User is offline   DIFH 

• Legend

Posted 25 July 2016 - 09:55 AM

View PostDema Reborn, on 24 July 2016 - 08:11 PM, said:

Keith we think we know his motives but could be misjudgeing him. I hope to god we are because I CANNOT SEE THE BEAR NUCKLE CLUB who's owners openly admit they cannot get things into profit without selling every player they can together with baffling business decisions.
God I hate this league.

#30 User is offline   BlueRover52 

Posted 25 July 2016 - 10:28 AM

View PostDave In Footie Heaven, on 25 July 2016 - 09:48 AM, said:

I happen to walk round the pitch yesterday and to me the whole perimiter looked tatty, there were obvious worn areas near the corner flas and where practise had taken place with the temp nets. I'm far from any grass expert and maybe the pitch has some major growing to do. Don't know if that is down to the weather we've experienced and or a lack of daily attention. I've no idea how much attention this new set up give to the pitch but there are areas showing signs of wear. ALREADY.

:unsure: Exactly my point.The guys who have been looking after it while Ant was on garden leave work for Prem Pitch and probably see their work as done.The looneys in charge have only looked at ways of saving money,now we'll see what they get for the money they "think" they'll be saving. :wacko:
Many a good tune

#31 User is offline   lindo-spireite 

• Legend

Posted 25 July 2016 - 11:01 AM

View PostDema Reborn, on 24 July 2016 - 08:05 PM, said:

Yeah far too short, that short cook managed to win the league and then get to the play offs
Messageboard mafia. AKA - The Big Dog

#32 User is offline   Cartman 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 July 2016 - 11:10 AM

View Postlindo-spireite, on 25 July 2016 - 11:01 AM, said:

Yeah far too short, that short cook managed to win the league and then get to the play offs

exactly - pitch was great and allowed us to play how we wanted to under Cook (to say grass was too short is nuts)

shows the groundstaff were good and able to follow instruction to provide the pitches that management wanted

will an outsourced company be able to provide the same level of service

#33 User is offline   BlueRover52 

Posted 25 July 2016 - 01:37 PM

View Postlindo-spireite, on 25 July 2016 - 11:01 AM, said:

:unsure: Thats fine so long as there no moans and groans come springtime when the wear and tear has taken it's toll.Could never understand why Cookie got so stressed about it.Afterall only half the season was played at home. :wacko:
Many a good tune

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users