Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: Media Team At Cfc - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Media Team At Cfc

#21 User is offline   shaun1866 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 July 2016 - 01:55 PM

View PostFor your eyes only, on 24 July 2016 - 12:17 AM, said:

I guess you should always follow the line of, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
But on this subject I have to say this. The situations that people get themselves into, within Cfc, is because they put themselves into that position.
Yes they are told to do things, but they do have a choice to say no.
If you are strong, moral, and driven by doing the right thing, the right way, you would put your hands up and say 'I'm not doing this'
And yes it is easy for me to say that because I've done it.
I held my hands up and said I'm not being a part of this anymore and walked away.
I walked away with no other job to go to.
Rash and impulsive? Maybe.
The right thing to do? Absolutely.
Myself and many other ex employees at this club, have been slandered, lied about, defamed, stripped bare with inconsistent lies and allegations. Bad allegations too. Ones I'm still thinking about taking further put it that way.

People have, and still are, defending and enabling these so called professional people in charge and I will never understand that.
They are not clear of responsibility. Trust me.

I've not seen, or heard, of anyone in any of the disastrous mistakes being unfolded take responsibility for any of it. Only cowardly point the finger at everyone else. Shoot the messenger not the cause of the problem.
No one has put their hands up and said yep, my fault.
And why? Because they're weak. And afraid.

The tweets aimed at individuals are just frustration being vented. Nothing more. Justified frustration tho might I add.
Our opinions on here differ as we have different perspectives on the club. When you've seen first hand, the thought train of these people, the bare faced disregard, the indifference towards people who are paying customers, you see them for what they are.
So please don't think I'm being unnecessarily harsh. Or biased.
Or a keyboard warrior. This all just in my honest opinion based on many different experiences and actions from those who get dissected on here daily.
As far as media employees, directors, CEO's, and anyone else goes, I do not trust any of them. With good reason.

Please fill us in what position you held and what you did at the club ? You have always been the one pushing all things critical of the club (not saying it's wrong by the way)

#22 User is offline   Johnnyspireite7 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Town, Formula 1, England & Yorkshire Cricket.

Posted 24 July 2016 - 01:57 PM

View Postshaun1866, on 24 July 2016 - 01:55 PM, said:

Please fill us in what position you held and what you did at the club ? You have always been the one pushing all things critical of the club (not saying it's wrong by the way)

I believe he was one of the coaches at the DC.
"Do you think I'm here for your amusement" & good riddance to bad rubbish

#23 Guest_Dema Reborn_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 24 July 2016 - 09:11 PM

View PostWestbars Spireite, on 24 July 2016 - 04:59 AM, said:

What precisely did you do at the club?

The media team have a duty to keep the fans informed but they cannot put it out until they are told we have them at the Speakeasy it isn't rocket science but when they have explained there position iot becomes much easier to understand....reason i made this thread....

#24 User is offline   DIFH 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 July 2016 - 10:39 AM

View PostDema Reborn, on 24 July 2016 - 09:11 PM, said:

The media team have a duty to keep the fans informed but they cannot put it out until they are told we have them at the Speakeasy it isn't rocket science but when they have explained there position iot becomes much easier to understand....reason i made this thread....

We all know the PR / Media dept have one hell of a task to build bridges. How they do that is beyond me whilst the hate figure that is Chris Turner remains in situ. There will be no gestures of reconcilliation whilst this remains the status quo.

Any attempt to start this process has to be thought out very seriously as everyone on here disects every word the club puts forward. These are serious times in this respect so any insincere statement will be seen through like a worn out pair of Bonnymans underpants. Will the close proximity of the start of the season have any bearing on issueing a statement ? Who knows.... as I say something has to happen and soon before things start getting ugly at the games.

Maybe a start would be for say Ashley to meet individuals face to face to start dialogue as with Zorro, it might just show folks like us that we have some reasonable people at the top. I know for sure that this subject is being discussed as I overheard a board member and our media guy discussing as I walked passed them yesterday.

AN OPEN MEETING IS NOT THE WAY FORWARD AT THIS TIME.

God I hate this league.

#25 User is offline   spireitenag 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 July 2016 - 04:10 PM

View PostJohnnyspireite7, on 24 July 2016 - 01:57 PM, said:

I believe he was one of the coaches at the DC.

Incorrect,not a coach.

#26 User is offline   BodieUK 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 July 2016 - 05:26 PM

View Postfreelander2, on 23 July 2016 - 05:15 AM, said:

From the outside looking in, I would say that Nick Johnson has found himself in a very difficult position.

Like Nigel has said, I've found Nick to be a decent, straightforward and professional guy. However, I suspect his biggest problem is that not everyone he works with possesses those same traits and he finds himself in a minority.

In terms of things to be concerned about, my advice would be to move on to another subject.

Agreed on this re Nick.
Twitter: Bodie0402

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users