Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: Pick Your Starting 11 And 3 Subs... - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Pick Your Starting 11 And 3 Subs... Assume 100% fitness

#21 User is online   azul 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 September 2014 - 01:45 PM

Banks needs to be given as much game time as possible. He has real potential and could be a big money earner for us. We might be arresting this potential bringing him off the bench

Nice to see how good he looked in the deeper role yesterday
Accentuate th Positive, eliminate the negative

#22 User is offline   Spireite82 

• Youth Team Player
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 September 2014 - 02:45 PM

View Postazul, on 21 September 2014 - 01:45 PM, said:

Banks needs to be given as much game time as possible. He has real potential and could be a big money earner for us. We might be arresting this potential bringing him off the bench

Nice to see how good he looked in the deeper role yesterday

I agree Banks had a very good game on Saturday. Can't believe how many quality midfielders we have at the club at the moment. I'd love us to sign Johnson as he is quality but I don't think midfield is a priority if we have such a limited budget. Let's hope Cook can extend Johnson's loan for the entirety of the season; likewise I'd like to keep hold of Margreitter for the campaign...

#23 User is offline   lindave 

• Legend

Posted 21 September 2014 - 03:19 PM

Great to see OlliE back to form along with Jay,they were both awesome. Bocco has had 2 poor games in the past few days. With Morsey injured I'd play them both with Cluc.at fullback, Ritchie is not ready to return just yet he was our weak link yesterday.
lindave

#24 User is offline   dim view 

• Legend

Posted 21 September 2014 - 05:36 PM

View Postlindave, on 21 September 2014 - 03:19 PM, said:

Great to see OlliE back to form along with Jay,they were both awesome. Bocco has had 2 poor games in the past few days. With Morsey injured I'd play them both with Cluc.at fullback, Ritchie is not ready to return just yet he was our weak link yesterday.

In my opinion, Mitch's most urgent task is to lead the search for a young left back prospect to balance the squad. They are like gold dust, but he's out there somewhere.
Get it on, bang the gong , get it on

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users