Spyrou

#21 User is offline   Blue roan lily 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:CFC.

Posted 11 September 2019 - 11:39 AM

View Postdanblue, on 11 September 2019 - 08:48 AM, said:

I thought it was about giving a young lad some mens football to build his career.
I dare say ATM, he would be National League standard. Everton, Leeds, Colchester, whatever team haven't come calling for his loan signature, we did.
If he'd rather stay mulling around the youth team, fair enough.
Reading between the lines, he didn't fancy it, so I'm glad he's not coming back.

Agree. Also we've got two young forwards in Luke and Levi who ought to be getting a chance to play in this league with a chance of building their careers..

#22 User is offline   hilly81 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 September 2019 - 11:51 AM

View Postbucko, on 11 September 2019 - 10:29 AM, said:

So all the s h i t above is pure speculation or usual negative crap thats posted on here

All the usual negative crap? Don't you mean all the stuff that has been correct or haven't you noticed we're a complete basket case of a football club and bottom of the National League?

Spyrou has not been training with CFC. That's a fact. Sheridan has said little issues keep cropping up with him and he hasn't returned. That is a fact.

Sheridan said: "Anthony has got tonsillitis at the moment.

"There is too many things happening here and there. We are asking the question. There always seems something popping up one after another.

"We want him back here because he is a good player. He should have been back here Tuesday and little things keep happening.

"It can't keep going on the way it is. We need to actually know what the state of play is. We need to know whether he is coming back and if he is coming back we want him on board as quick as possible. We are getting impatient."

Source: https://www.derbyshi...roact-1-9981360

#23 User is offline   bucko 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 September 2019 - 12:03 PM

View Posthilly81, on 11 September 2019 - 11:51 AM, said:

All the usual negative crap? Don't you mean all the stuff that has been correct or haven't you noticed we're a complete basket case of a football club and bottom of the National League?

Spyrou has not been training with CFC. That's a fact. Sheridan has said little issues keep cropping up with him and he hasn't returned. That is a fact.

Sheridan said: "Anthony has got tonsillitis at the moment.

"There is too many things happening here and there. We are asking the question. There always seems something popping up one after another.

"We want him back here because he is a good player. He should have been back here Tuesday and little things keep happening.

"It can't keep going on the way it is. We need to actually know what the state of play is. We need to know whether he is coming back and if he is coming back we want him on board as quick as possible. We are getting impatient."

Source: https://www.derbyshi...roact-1-9981360

HILLY

I am fully aware of the history behind Spyrou, and the embarrassing and depressing state of our football club but all i was asking is if he had reported back for training.
Surely someone has been in contact with the club (press, reporters) to find this out given Sheridans comments last week.

#24 User is offline   azul 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 September 2019 - 12:20 PM

Why not just ask the legitimate question rather than criticise those legitimately assuming the worst
Accentuate th Positive, eliminate the negative

#25 User is offline   warfey is a spireite 

• Legend

Posted 11 September 2019 - 12:21 PM

View Postbucko, on 11 September 2019 - 12:03 PM, said:

HILLY

I am fully aware of the history behind Spyrou, and the embarrassing and depressing state of our football club but all i was asking is if he had reported back for training.
Surely someone has been in contact with the club (press, reporters) to find this out given Sheridans comments last week.

hi was told he keeps going missing this isnt probably far from the truth ,no one seems to know or report on

#26 User is offline   hilly81 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 September 2019 - 12:23 PM

View Postbucko, on 11 September 2019 - 12:03 PM, said:

HILLY

That's cool. It's a legitimate question, but don't criticise the contributions on this board. The majority of negativity has always proved to be warranted.

#27 User is offline   Valley Blues 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 September 2019 - 01:13 PM

How does a player ‘keep going missing’?

Shez “ That promising young striker you loaned hasn’t turned up here. Any idea where he is? “
Norwich “ No idea. Not seen him for well over a week “
Shez “ Oh for f@@ks sake! Let us know if he turns up will you? “
Norwich “ Will do but don’t hold you’re breath. He’s always going missing “

Not buying that at all.

#28 User is offline   warfey is a spireite 

• Legend

Posted 11 September 2019 - 01:34 PM

View PostBlue roan lily, on 11 September 2019 - 11:39 AM, said:

Agree. Also we've got two young forwards in Luke and Levi who ought to be getting a chance to play in this league with a chance of building their careers..

levi aantchi is on loan at blyth spartans friend

#29 User is offline   Duckys Moved 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Golf<br />Football<br />Fishing<br />Lager

Posted 11 September 2019 - 01:41 PM

If he never kicks a ball in anger for us can I get my tenner back off Bet365 for him to be top scorer?

#30 User is offline   warfey is a spireite 

• Legend

Posted 11 September 2019 - 02:00 PM

View PostDuckys Moved, on 11 September 2019 - 01:41 PM, said:

If he never kicks a ball in anger for us can I get my tenner back off Bet365 for him to be top scorer?

could be classed as a NON RUNNER LOL

#31 User is offline   Blue5 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 September 2019 - 02:36 PM

View Postbucko, on 11 September 2019 - 08:58 AM, said:

Has it been confirmed that he hasn't or isn't coming back

You have come on here and posted a topic asking Bob's Board members for an update on Spyrou, then you go off on one about the usual negative rubbish. If you do not like the usual negative rubbish on here, why create a new thread asking the question in the first place?

#32 User is offline   ELTON 2020 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 September 2019 - 02:37 PM

View PostSearch and Destroy, on 11 September 2019 - 10:55 AM, said:

Speculation but you can’t really blame folk for taking a negative spin on it

Spyrou will be a breath of fresh . Scored against Burton - a massive achievement given present **** circumstances

#33 User is offline   Blue roan lily 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:CFC.

Posted 11 September 2019 - 02:43 PM

View Postwarfey is a spireite, on 11 September 2019 - 01:34 PM, said:

levi aantchi is on loan at blyth spartans friend

Yes Dave I know and Luke's been back at Matlock..What I was saying is that they ought to be with us getting a chance instead of waiting on another youngster who either doesn't want to play for us or there's issues after issues with him. Give our lads a chance.

#34 User is offline   lindave 

• Legend

Posted 11 September 2019 - 02:52 PM

View PostBlue roan lily, on 11 September 2019 - 11:39 AM, said:

Sherridan has slowed down the progress of Levi and Rawson by waiting for the waster Spyou to make his mind up and persisted with the clueless McKay. Our two should have been given a chance even if it was on the bench, they are no worse than the tripe turning out at the moment. FB state that Wedgey has been told he can leave which is beyond me with the crap we have in midfield, at least give him a chance sherridan or are you wanting to make way for young Jay?
lindave

#35 User is offline   warfey is a spireite 

• Legend

Posted 11 September 2019 - 02:59 PM

View PostBlue roan lily, on 11 September 2019 - 02:43 PM, said:

Yes Dave I know and Luke's been back at Matlock..What I was saying is that they ought to be with us getting a chance instead of waiting on another youngster who either doesn't want to play for us or there's issues after issues with him. Give our lads a chance.

COULDNT AGREE MORE

#36 User is offline   warfey is a spireite 

• Legend

Posted 11 September 2019 - 03:01 PM

View Postlindave, on 11 September 2019 - 02:52 PM, said:

Sherridan has slowed down the progress of Levi and Rawson by waiting for the waster Spyou to make his mind up and persisted with the clueless McKay. Our two should have been given a chance even if it was on the bench, they are no worse than the tripe turning out at the moment. FB state that Wedgey has been told he can leave which is beyond me with the crap we have in midfield, at least give him a chance sherridan or are you wanting to make way for young Jay?

hi dave u see what i see strange decisions by sheriden all season cant work him out

#37 User is offline   PontePete 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 September 2019 - 07:58 PM

Spyrou posted a pic on Instagram 30 minutes ago, of him in action for us against the blunts pre-season saying he can’t wait to get back out there and that he’s back soon.

Looks like he will be coming back here after all
Hater of all things Scab!

#38 User is offline   Benno Spire 

• Prediction Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members with edit own post
  • Interests:Working hard and playing hard

Posted 15 September 2019 - 08:38 PM

View PostPontePete, on 15 September 2019 - 07:58 PM, said:

<br />Spyrou posted a pic on Instagram 30 minutes ago, of him in action for us against the blunts pre-season saying he can't wait to get back out there and that he's back soon. <br /><br />Looks like he will be coming back here after all<br />
<br /><br /><br />
He now wants to play for a winning team
Have passport will travel

#39 User is offline   moondog 

• Legend
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 15 September 2019 - 09:35 PM

View PostPontePete, on 15 September 2019 - 07:58 PM, said:

Spyrou posted a pic on Instagram 30 minutes ago, of him in action for us against the blunts pre-season saying he can’t wait to get back out there and that he’s back soon.

Looks like he will be coming back here after all

Good to know, I hope he's not expecting to immediately get in the starting line up though

#40 User is offline   Spire-Power 

• Legend

Posted 15 September 2019 - 09:43 PM

Yeh we are blessed with choice of 2 from 4 up top. Glashers and hopefully Nepo for width. Must sort CM. Buchanan to come back and we could almo st do a 4 4 2

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users