• You cannot reply to this topic

Craig Davies

#41 User is offline   DMU Blue 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 June 2017 - 04:37 PM

View Postwarfey is a spireite, on 22 June 2017 - 08:05 PM, said:

not got to be a english teACHER FOR NOTHING plenty of people i call friends on here its always the same trolls soon as i post

But in fairness every time you post it's usually indecipherable rubbish
Up the Blues

#42 User is offline   mattthespireite 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:CFC. MUFC. My dog Raymond who is a Shar-Pei.

Posted 23 June 2017 - 05:00 PM

View PostDMU Blue, on 23 June 2017 - 04:37 PM, said:

But in fairness every time you post it's usually indecipherable rubbish

As opposed to just the customary rubbish that is usually posted on here by 98% of posters?
So what if his grammar is poor....at least he has a sense of humour....just not the same as the Mary Poppins of this world that make up the majority of Bobs board.

This post has been edited by mattthespireite: 23 June 2017 - 05:01 PM

#43 User is offline   Jud 

• One Club Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 June 2017 - 05:41 PM

View Postmattthespireite, on 23 June 2017 - 05:00 PM, said:

As opposed to just the customary rubbish that is usually posted on here by 98% of posters?
So what if his grammar is poor....at least he has a sense of humour....just not the same as the Mary Poppins of this world that make up the majority of Bobs board.

Don't confuse boredom with offence, fella.
"Tha'd have known if l'd got hold o' thee...."

#44 User is online   Mr Mercury 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:My family and Chesterfield then anything else that I care to chance my arm at.

Posted 23 June 2017 - 05:47 PM

A sense of humour..really?..
East stand second class citizen.

#45 User is online   fishini 

• Legend
  • Interests:To be nice to my fellow spireites

Posted 23 June 2017 - 05:54 PM

Isn't humour supposed to be funny? Isn't poor grammar and being an English teacher a contradiction in terms?
DONATE
SAVE A LIFE

#46 User is offline   starsky72 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 June 2017 - 05:56 PM

View PostZytok, on 22 June 2017 - 07:29 PM, said:

I've given you red marks Warfey because you're repetitive, crude, needy and exceptionally poor at spelling and grammar. I am seriously considering blocking your posts. To call people childish merely for using a feature on the board is arrogant and disrespectful.

Yup, this... :)

#47 User is offline   mattthespireite 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:CFC. MUFC. My dog Raymond who is a Shar-Pei.

Posted 23 June 2017 - 08:04 PM

View PostMr Mercury, on 23 June 2017 - 05:47 PM, said:

A sense of humour..really?..

His humour may differ from that of yours...but does that really matter? At least he's not a member of the 'holier than though' PC brigade.

#48 User is offline   Siberian Spireite 

• Legend

Posted 23 June 2017 - 08:11 PM

View Postmattthespireite, on 23 June 2017 - 08:04 PM, said:

His humour may differ from that of yours...but does that really matter? At least he's not a member of the 'holier than though' PC brigade.

You are still alive? Cool.
These go to eleven.

#49 User is offline   Exharboroughspireite 

• ExHarboroughspireite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 June 2017 - 08:17 PM

You know where the exit is.......

#50 User is offline   Sammy Spireite 

• Legend

Posted 23 June 2017 - 08:45 PM

"Holier than though"

Please tell me you did that on purpose?? Lol

#51 User is online   fishini 

• Legend
  • Interests:To be nice to my fellow spireites

Posted 23 June 2017 - 08:52 PM

You for real? He constantly tells us how he is the greatest fan while pulling to bits other fans just because they are not up to his imagined standards. Then moans when he gets some back. He is an hypocrite. English teacher really? LMFAO
DONATE
SAVE A LIFE

#52 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 23 June 2017 - 09:24 PM

Does he have a sense of humour? Or just an offensive old man?

Nothing he posts is funny or amusing.

It's usuallly mind crushingly tedious nonsense about signing players we can't afford

Or failing the "hE cOuld Do a JoB" down right offensive crude codswallop that deserves to be archived with Alf Garnet. In fact Alf Garnet is preferable.

And the thick **** isn't even bright enough to understand why he gets reds when he post " dip your bread" on a thread about rapists.
Or when sat in a pub as a teenage girl walks past and he says thing like look at the knockers on that! People think he's a sad offensive old man

If ever there was a case of a waste of broadband space he is it. His posts are offensive crude, ill informed, and barely literate. The frontier gibberish YouTube clip is giving him too much credit.

Dedicated town fan he may be. Someone you wish to introduce to your mrs or kids he is not.
A new hope.

#53 User is offline   Siberian Spireite 

• Legend

Posted 23 June 2017 - 09:40 PM

View Posta kick in the balls, on 23 June 2017 - 09:24 PM, said:

It's usuallly mind crushingly tedious nonsense about signing players we can't afford

Or failing the "hE cOuld Do a JoB" down right offensive crude codswallop that deserves to be archived with Alf Garnet. In fact Alf Garnet is preferable.

And the thick **** isn't even bright enough to understand why he gets reds when he post " dip your bread" on a thread about rapists.
Or when sat in a pub as a teenage girl walks past and he says thing like look at the knockers on that! People think he's a sad offensive old man

If ever there was a case of a waste of broadband space he is it. His posts are offensive crude, ill informed, and barely literate. The frontier gibberish YouTube clip is giving him too much credit.

Dedicated town fan he may be. Someone you wish to introduce to your mrs or kids he is not.

To be fair (as Peter Beardsley says) Warfey has met my missus and was fine with her.
These go to eleven.

#54 User is offline   Jud 

• One Club Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 June 2017 - 09:43 PM

You know what this board needs? An unsubstantiated rumour or two. If someone could pop to Tesco over the weekend and misidentify someone for a footballer that'd be ace. Ta.
"Tha'd have known if l'd got hold o' thee...."

#55 User is offline   plannerj 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:CFC and many other things!

Posted 23 June 2017 - 09:50 PM

Come on now. Don't go over the top. Warfey's a character and, yes, he stretches things too far at times. Meet him and he will never forget you. We've met only a few times but I don't like your character assassination. It's not warranted.

#56 User is offline   diddyuk 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 June 2017 - 05:18 AM

View Postwarfey is a spireite, on 22 June 2017 - 02:43 PM, said:

yes pack of peanute from lidl would be too much non league here we come

Enjoyed reading all the comments on this subject Warfey should not bitch at others when he started it all with the red dot and cowards and yes I gave him a red dot as well

#57 User is offline   clarevoyant. 

• Legend

Posted 24 June 2017 - 06:05 AM

Thanks for your well researched opinion, thankfully I will form my own opinion on knowing him personally.
I find your post hypocritical. You mention his posts as being a waste "broadband space" yet clearly show you have read and remembered his posts, why would an intelligent chap (sorry if you're not) that many of your posts suggest you are,inflict such "crude codswallop" upon himself when the simple pressing of an ignore button would suffice .
And like another poster states I've no problem with him meeting my missus.
I avoid "redtops" perhaps you should censure yourself. Repeating someone's else's "codswallop" to decry him is well hypocritical
Derbyshire is Derbyshire
Yorkshire is Yorkshire

Never the twain shall meet.
Again

#58 User is offline   KevG 

• Academy Player
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 June 2017 - 06:10 AM

View Postclarevoyant., on 24 June 2017 - 06:05 AM, said:

Thanks for your well researched opinion, thankfully I will form my own opinion on knowing him personally.
I find your post hypocritical. You mention his posts as being a waste "broadband space" yet clearly show you have read and remembered his posts, why would an intelligent chap (sorry if you're not) that many of your posts suggest you are,inflict such "crude codswallop" upon himself when the simple pressing of an ignore button would suffice .
And like another poster states I've no problem with him meeting my missus.
I avoid "redtops" perhaps you should censure yourself. Repeating someone's else's "codswallop" to decry him is well hypocritical

Sleepless night???

#59 User is offline   clarevoyant. 

• Legend

Posted 24 June 2017 - 06:27 AM

View PostKevG, on 24 June 2017 - 06:10 AM, said:

Sleepless night???

No but early rise. Blood test etc. 1st steps 90 minutes after op. Couldn't persuade them I was fit enough for Tup medication unfortunately
Derbyshire is Derbyshire
Yorkshire is Yorkshire

Never the twain shall meet.
Again

#60 User is offline   The Black Triangle 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 June 2017 - 08:22 AM

...m

This post has been edited by The Black Triangle: 24 June 2017 - 08:27 AM

Share this topic: