Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: Who's The Nutter Who Took His Shirt Off? - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Who's The Nutter Who Took His Shirt Off?

#61 User is offline   essexspireman 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 October 2014 - 08:49 PM

It was a bit warmer today though!

#62 User is offline   shaun1866 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 October 2014 - 07:06 AM

View Postcalvin plummers socks, on 25 October 2014 - 07:22 PM, said:

Looool fair point!
Just fascinated that's all

You being on the so called fitness side of life should know all about things other than eating to much food that causes weight gain, I don't know this lad but if he is hurt about this thread and the things being said on here then it has become cyber bullying and it needs deleting not bringing back up.

I find it fascinating how you pull the race card over nothing all the time but are happy to berate someone over their weight.

Hypocrite

#63 User is offline   calvin plummers socks 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 October 2014 - 07:34 AM

View Postshaun1866, on 26 October 2014 - 07:06 AM, said:

You being on the so called fitness side of life should know all about things other than eating to much food that causes weight gain, I don't know this lad but if he is hurt about this thread and the things being said on here then it has become cyber bullying and it needs deleting not bringing back up.

I find it fascinating how you pull the race card over nothing all the time but are happy to berate someone over their weight.

Hypocrite

Don't be silly

A big guy with his shirt off is always going to attract comments-that's why he's doing it-to attract attention.
I didn't start the thread and plenty have commented (including you bringing it back up),

And even more stupid is you comparing it to the 'race card' as you put it. And when did I berate anyone about their weight?

#64 User is offline   warfey is a spireite 

• Legend

Posted 26 October 2014 - 07:57 AM

View Postcalvin plummers socks, on 26 October 2014 - 07:34 AM, said:

Don't be silly

A big guy with his shirt off is always going to attract comments-that's why he's doing it-to attract attention.
I didn't start the thread and plenty have commented (including you bringing it back up),

And even more stupid is you comparing it to the 'race card' as you put it. And when did I berate anyone about their weight?

as per a race card YOUFATBAS5TERD RUNS IN 235 AT REDCAR ,ITS CARRYING A STONE OVERWEIGHT CURRENTLY , GET ON IT , , :windup

#65 User is offline   shaun1866 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 October 2014 - 07:59 AM

View Postcalvin plummers socks, on 26 October 2014 - 07:34 AM, said:

Don't be silly

Blobbing !!!!

Maybe he can't help his weight and that he is proud of himself for keeping his weight to what it is now.

#66 User is offline   calvin plummers socks 

• Legend

Posted 26 October 2014 - 08:01 AM

View Postshaun1866, on 26 October 2014 - 07:59 AM, said:

Blobbing !!!!

Maybe he can't help his weight and that he is proud of himself for keeping his weight to what it is now.

Fair point- u could be right

#67 User is online   Goku 

• Super Saiyan and saviour of the universe

Posted 26 October 2014 - 08:12 AM

Shaun there is no way this lad has magically put that timber on. Gluttony is gluttony - a startling amount of people don't give a toss what goes into their bodies and that's why they end up overweight. If you have something that makes you put on weight faster than the average human being then it is up to you take control and deal with it, like I did with my shockingly slow metabolism. Plus, as Calvin says, if he didnt want people talking about him then he wouldn't get his bod out at every possible occasion, he'd probably wear more layers if anything.

#68 User is offline   warfey is a spireite 

• Legend

Posted 26 October 2014 - 08:21 AM

View PostGoku, on 26 October 2014 - 08:12 AM, said:

Shaun there is no way this lad has magically put that timber on. Gluttony is gluttony - a startling amount of people don't give a toss what goes into their bodies and that's why they end up overweight. If you have something that makes you put on weight faster than the average human being then it is up to you take control and deal with it, like I did with my shockingly slow metabolism. Plus, as Calvin says, if he didnt want people talking about him then he wouldn't get his bod out at every possible occasion, he'd probably wear more layers if anything.

hes trying to get a body like mine josh :windup :wacko:

#69 User is offline   shaun1866 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 October 2014 - 08:22 AM

View PostGoku, on 26 October 2014 - 08:12 AM, said:

Goku you know him we don't, but please don't go down the route of "take control and deal with it" because I can assure you now (not me personally) that it's not that simple. I used to work with a lad in the RAF he ate healthily and trained like you wouldn't believe, one of the first back every time on tabs because his fitness levels were through the roof but he could never control his weight.

#70 User is online   Goku 

Posted 26 October 2014 - 08:27 AM

I dont think this lad eats well and trains like you wouldnt believe mate haha. Anyway, it's his choice but if he doesnt want people talking about him, its probably best to not draw attention to himself.

#71 User is offline   shaun1866 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 October 2014 - 09:13 AM

View PostGoku, on 26 October 2014 - 08:27 AM, said:

I dont think this lad eats well and trains like you wouldnt believe mate haha. Anyway, it's his choice but if he doesnt want people talking about him, its probably best to not draw attention to himself.

As I said "you know him" majority of people passing comment don't.

#72 User is online   Goku 

Posted 26 October 2014 - 09:20 AM

I dont know him, I know a lad who he went to school with, I dont see how whether someone knows him or not means anything. There's no medical condition that requires you to take your shirt off for 90 minutes in a public place.

#73 User is offline   warfey is a spireite 

• Legend

Posted 26 October 2014 - 09:55 AM

View PostGoku, on 26 October 2014 - 09:20 AM, said:

I dont know him, I know a lad who he went to school with, I dont see how whether someone knows him or not means anything. There's no medical condition that requires you to take your shirt off for 90 minutes in a public place.

THOUGHT THERE WAS WHEN I GO DOGGING :windup

#74 User is online   Goku 

Posted 26 October 2014 - 10:22 AM

Well from the pictures I've seen Warf most people actually tend to keep their clothes on whilst dogging!

#75 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 26 October 2014 - 10:51 AM

View PostGoku, on 26 October 2014 - 08:27 AM, said:

if he doesnt want people talking about him, its probably best to not draw attention to himself.

spot on HB
A new hope.

#76 User is offline   warfey is a spireite 

• Legend

Posted 26 October 2014 - 11:03 AM

View PostGoku, on 26 October 2014 - 10:22 AM, said:

Well from the pictures I've seen Warf most people actually tend to keep their clothes on whilst dogging!

when i went i got off with a alsation :windup

#77 User is offline   Paul stag 

• Academy Player
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 November 2014 - 07:28 AM

Gary is one of the most passionate football fans you will meet.
Granted he is not the brightest but he will talk all day long about how great his football club is and will be the first to start singing and chanting when your players on the pitch need a lift.

He would spend his last penny on his football club.

All you ******s who are abusing him need to have a good hard look at yourselves and get from behind your keyboard.

#78 User is offline   cfc_scott 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 November 2014 - 07:39 AM

View PostPaul stag, on 08 November 2014 - 07:28 AM, said:

Granted he is not the brightest but he will talk all day long about how great his football club is and will be the first to start singing and chanting when your players on the pitch need a lift.

All you ******s who are abusing him need to have a good hard look at yourselves and get from behind your keyboard.

Agreed! All these must be far superior to this lad, and have issues whit there self, and are jealous that he is happy with himself when there not.

#79 User is online   lindo-spireite 

• Legend

Posted 08 November 2014 - 09:39 AM

View PostPaul stag, on 08 November 2014 - 07:28 AM, said:

The kids an attention seeking joke, don't need a degree to see that
Messageboard mafia. AKA - The Big Dog

#80 User is offline   KevoBMMD 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 November 2014 - 09:48 AM

View Postlindo-spireite, on 08 November 2014 - 09:39 AM, said:

The kids an attention seeking joke, don't need a degree to see that

No more than the silver haired Character to the left of the KC Goal who berates the officials with arm gestures and and Referee signals all through the game.
or
The guys with the old rattle
or
The Bill Oddie Songs
or
Guy with hundreds of metal badges on his hat
or
the array of fans wearing classic Town Shirts from the ages.

I just think it is a mixture of footballs strange collection of Characters, passion and Superstition

Share this topic:

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users