Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: Guiseley - Why Are We Not Streaming - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Guiseley - Why Are We Not Streaming

#101 User is offline   jack bauer 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 September 2020 - 08:54 PM

View PostCFC91, on 26 September 2020 - 08:01 PM, said:

Can you ask him to reconsider his approach of not favouring loan players and to get the phone to some of his contacts and local clubs and see if they are willing to send us some players for nowt? Wilder has said he’d be willing to help the lower league clubs for free with players. We should be at the front of that queue

i agree but i bet the answer will be that he won't take players from clubs if they demand these players must play, think one of the reasons we have cropper is because dyche has said he has to earn his place.

#102 User is offline   Fit as a Nelson 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 September 2020 - 09:16 PM

View Postjack bauer, on 26 September 2020 - 08:54 PM, said:

i agree but i bet the answer will be that he won't take players from clubs if they demand these players must play, think one of the reasons we have cropper is because dyche has said he has to earn his place.

Yeah but we’ve literally got only one right wing back.

#103 User is offline   Misnomer 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 September 2020 - 09:42 PM

When we discussed this topic a few weeks back; most folk were fairly optimistic. I said we'd be in for a real struggle: no money, shocking players, average manager...and it pains me to say it but, CPS is right in what he says, and that means the sports science set up must be substandard.

#104 User is offline   azul 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 September 2020 - 10:44 PM

Bit disappointing we never found out what happened Tyson in the post match interview, question not explicitly asked, no explanation offered.
Accentuate th Positive, eliminate the negative

#105 User is offline   CFC91 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 September 2020 - 09:00 AM

View PostFit as a Nelson, on 26 September 2020 - 09:16 PM, said:

Yeah but we’ve literally got only one right wing back.

And one LWB, and not one that is particularly mobile either

No pace of threat in this side. How I see is we are going to concede silly goals and create very little going forward.

#106 User is offline   jack bauer 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 September 2020 - 10:55 AM

View PostBenno Spire, on 26 September 2020 - 06:00 PM, said:

I’m going to the Q and A and happy to ask any questions

a few weeks ago it was reported in DT that we were looking to add one more player to the squad, i don't know if this was direct from JP or journalistic licence but i'd be interested to know if we are still looking to add and if so what area the manager is targetting.

#107 User is offline   Dougspireite78 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 September 2020 - 01:11 PM

Is guess and it is only a guess that maybe we were looking a place when we thought we would be aloud to have crowds coming in. Now that had stopping we won't don't have the finances to look at anymore players.

This is guess and it is only a guess but maybe we were looking a place when we thought we would be aloud to have crowds coming in. Now that had stopping we won't don't have the finances to look at anymore players.

This is guess and it is only a guess but maybe we were looking a place when we thought we would be aloud to have crowds coming in. Now that had stopping we won't don't have the finances to look at anymore players.

Sorry about the post my phone had a wobble

#108 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend
  • Interests:My family and Chesterfield then anything else that I care to chance my arm at.

Posted 28 September 2020 - 01:30 PM

View PostDougspireite78, on 28 September 2020 - 01:11 PM, said:

Is guess and it is only a guess that maybe we were looking a place when we thought we would be aloud to have crowds coming in. Now that had stopping we won't don't have the finances to look at anymore players.

Sorry about the post my phone had a wobble

I guess you’re guessing then? My guess is that you could be right though!
East stand second class citizen.

#109 User is offline   Dougspireite78 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 September 2020 - 02:10 PM

View PostMr Mercury, on 28 September 2020 - 01:30 PM, said:

I guess you’re guessing then? My guess is that you could be right though!

Yes how did you guess 😂😂

#110 User is offline   Blue5 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 September 2020 - 04:50 PM

View PostMisnomer, on 26 September 2020 - 09:42 PM, said:

When we discussed this topic a few weeks back; most folk were fairly optimistic. I said we'd be in for a real struggle: no money, shocking players, average manager...and it pains me to say it but, CPS is right in what he says, and that means the sports science set up must be substandard.

It has been the same for a few seasons now. The same people with the same unfounded optimism creating their own disappointment.

#111 User is offline   Westbars Spireite 

• Legend
  • Interests:Chesterfield FC, cricket, beer

Posted 28 September 2020 - 05:16 PM

I’m still optimistic. I was last year and had £20 on us win the league. I should get that back off Sheridan really given I was unaware of his true intentions at the time.

#112 User is offline   60s 70s Spireite 

• Legend

Posted 28 September 2020 - 08:05 PM

View PostBlue5, on 28 September 2020 - 04:50 PM, said:

It has been the same for a few seasons now. The same people with the same unfounded optimism creating their own disappointment.

The definition of insanity comes to mind when it comes to our recruitment and squad make up.
Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Share this topic:

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users