Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: Fans Group/supporters Forum - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

• (11 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Fans Group/supporters Forum not sure what to call it

#41 User is offline   Ernie Ernie Ernie 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 August 2013 - 02:44 PM

View Postvalemadness, on 10 August 2013 - 09:10 PM, said:

I'll ask that for you no problem

We did touch on this subject today and the club seemed very surprised that bridge inn does concessions, it is on the list to discuss further.
Thank you for the input so far ;)

Does concessions and the adult price is usually cheaper too

#42 User is offline   Johnnyspireite7 

• Legend
  • Interests:Town, Formula 1, England & Yorkshire Cricket.

Posted 11 August 2013 - 03:09 PM

What's with this Barbecue Sauce/Onion Relish nonsense in the concourse, bring back honest to goodness Brown Sauce otherwise I'll have to start bringing my own again!!!!!! :angry:
"Do you think I'm here for your amusement" & good riddance to bad rubbish

#43 User is offline   compton old boy 

• Academy Player
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 August 2013 - 06:51 PM

View PostTylerdurdencfc, on 10 August 2013 - 08:59 PM, said:

I agree with this, something seriously needs to be done about it, same as walking along the East stand at the front, if you are going, go down the exit and walk underneath not walk past every single person on the fronts rows....

I sit in the Kop at this and both of these bug me big style. Its not like there is a massive rush to get out and its not like there are 75,000 there and its going to take an hour to exit.

Speaking of which cars seem to be leaving early from the car park again whilst people are walking about

I put this very point to Chris Turner at the fans forum because the guy in the Merc who always leaves early clipped me at the corner of the East stand whilst slowly drawing forward to get in the queue to get out, when it was stated in application regulation that VEHICLES MUST NOT MOVE UNTIL 20 MINUTES AFTER FINAL WHISTLE. Mr Turner seemed very concerned took notes and stated that an announcement would be made before the next match, I also brought up our pet hate which is the amount of inconsiderate so called die hard Town fans that have to leave 5 to 10 min before time, walk the full length of the East stand to pause at half way then carry on walking only to stand in the bottom corner till the whistle goes. Mr Turner stated that he would make an announcement, speak to the head steward who would instruct his stewards to tell said fans to leave by nearest exit, where it would be easier to get out via the concourse.Once again what has been done F ALL, there may be trouble ahead.

#44 Guest_Dema Reborn_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 11 August 2013 - 06:52 PM

View PostDave In Footie Heaven, on 11 August 2013 - 09:46 AM, said:

To me it comes across that you lot are a pampered bunch of moaning two hats and for that I blame you're missus's :lol: :lol:

You are back then David lol....

#45 User is offline   Ernie Ernie Ernie 

• Legend

Posted 11 August 2013 - 06:56 PM

View Postcomoton old boy, on 11 August 2013 - 06:51 PM, said:

I put this very point to Chris Turner at the fans forum because the guy in the Merc who always leaves early clipped me at the corner of the East stand whilst slowly drawing forward to get in the queue to get out, when it was stated in application regulation that VEHICLES MUST NOT MOVE UNTIL 20 MINUTES AFTER FINAL WHISTLE. Mr Turner seemed very concerned took notes and stated that an announcement would be made before the next match, I also brought up our pet hate which is the amount of inconsiderate so called die hard Town fans that have to leave 5 to 10 min before time, walk the full length of the East stand to pause at half way then carry on walking only to stand in the bottom corner till the whistle goes. Mr Turner stated that he would make an announcement, speak to the head steward who would instruct his stewards to tell said fans to leave by nearest exit, where it would be easier to get out via the concourse.Once again what has been done F ALL, there may be trouble ahead.

TBH if you used to sit in Compton and have now got a seat in the East stand low enough down to still be affected by people walking past then there is only one person to blame (unless you're not a season ticket holder of course)

#46 User is offline   valemadness 

• Chief Stalker
  • Group: Moderators
  • Interests:SPIREITES ;oD

Posted 11 August 2013 - 07:13 PM

View Postcomoton old boy, on 11 August 2013 - 06:51 PM, said:

Had a car almost clip us on way out yesterday too, with 5 stewards stood watching them. I decided then that this would be brought up again at the next meeting and although it doesn't immediately affect me anymore, the people that start to leave and stand in front of other people sat down really bug me, so both these issues will definitely be raised.

#47 User is offline   BodieUK 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:17 AM

View Postdjs, on 10 August 2013 - 08:16 PM, said:

Q1, Will there be other Brampton beers on sale in the future.

Q2 When an ST holder brings a m8 to game (not a regular attender) will there be a facility to swap an ST seat for another in the same stand so as to sit together for that one game.

Q3 People leaving early and standing in the corners for the last 5mins, can't anything be done about it. Make sure they go out completely or something, it must be so maddening for the front three rows or so!

I certainly hope the real ales will vary from time to time - this will be raised and I'm sure something can be sorted...Even though I've been very happy with the Golden Bud. Also, the positioning of the pump in the East Stand will be moved from its current position for the next home game...Quite a few people miss it when they arrive due to its current position.

For Q2, I think this question can be answered when the new ticketing system is in place

For Q3, this will also be brought up but unfortunately I don't think the club can control when people leave the ground. It would just be nice for more people to have some consideration for those who are sat on the front row
Twitter: Bodie0402

#48 User is offline   JonB 

• Legend

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:31 AM

View PostBodieUK, on 12 August 2013 - 08:17 AM, said:

For Q3, this will also be brought up but unfortunately I don't think the club can control when people leave the ground. It would just be nice for more people to have some consideration for those who are sat on the front row

They cant control when they choose to leave but they can clear out the corners if people decide to get up 5mins from the end then stand there. A few games where folk miss the end of games having been cleared out of the corner and they may think twice about doing it.

#49 User is offline   lindo-spireite 

• Legend

Posted 12 August 2013 - 02:06 PM

View PostBodieUK, on 12 August 2013 - 08:17 AM, said:

I certainly hope the real ales will vary from time to time - this will be raised and I'm sure something can be sorted...Even though I've been very happy with the Golden Bud. Also, the positioning of the pump in the East Stand will be moved from its current position for the next home game...Quite a few people miss it when they arrive due to its current position.

For Q2, I think this question can be answered when the new ticketing system is in place

Ask them where the golden bud stand is in the south stand is, is there one? If not do they plan to have one? Couldn't find it Saturday (didn't look very hard tbh)
Messageboard mafia. AKA - The Big Dog

#50 User is offline   Johnnyspireite7 

• Legend

Posted 12 August 2013 - 02:26 PM

View Postlindo-spireite, on 12 August 2013 - 02:06 PM, said:

Ask them where the golden bud stand is in the south stand is, is there one? If not do they plan to have one? Couldn't find it Saturday (didn't look very hard tbh)

It was over to the right of the southern turnstiles/Gates 7,8&9

#51 User is offline   lindo-spireite 

• Legend

Posted 12 August 2013 - 03:50 PM

View PostJohnnyspireite7, on 12 August 2013 - 02:26 PM, said:

It was over to the right of the southern turnstiles/Gates 7,8&9

That'll be why I didn't find it, only had a quick glance around when I came in
Messageboard mafia. AKA - The Big Dog

#52 User is offline   valemadness 

• Chief Stalker

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:31 PM

The next meeting is 24th Aug, before the Southend match. The main focus will be concourses with Paul Watts attending, so any queries etc re concourses we will try and get answered for you.

#53 User is offline   Johnnyspireite7 

• Legend

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:54 PM

View PostJohnnyspireite7, on 11 August 2013 - 03:09 PM, said:

What's with this Barbecue Sauce/Onion Relish nonsense in the concourse, bring back honest to goodness Brown Sauce otherwise I'll have to start bringing my own again!!!!!! :angry:

Start with this one Marcia!!!

#54 User is offline   valemadness 

• Chief Stalker

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:59 PM

View PostJohnnyspireite7, on 12 August 2013 - 04:54 PM, said:

Start with this one Marcia!!!

I'll add it to my list, I'm starting my own notebook to take with me ;)

#55 User is offline   valemadness 

• Chief Stalker

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:06 PM

If anyone has anything they want bringing up, but do not want to post it on here, please feel free to email any of the participants of the group below.

You can email any of us or if your problem is specific to a stand, email the relevant person.
Marcia West Stand Family marcia.bigg@sky.com

Gary Legends, Vice Presidents gary@misirli.co.uk

Jon Legends, Vice Presidents jm1452@aol.com

Roy East Stand Family randl.frisby@hotmail.co.uk

Nigel East Stand,Away Travel nigelgoodlad@rocketmail.com

Andy East Stand,young fans andy.j.boden@gmail.com

Maurice South Stand mlwhyman@icloud.com

Darryl East Stand darryl.carpenter@tesco.net

#56 User is offline   jack'smyboy 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:12 PM

View Postvalemadness, on 12 August 2013 - 04:31 PM, said:

The next meeting is 24th Aug, before the Southend match. The main focus will be concourses with Paul Watts attending, so any queries etc re concourses we will try and get answered for you.

In addition to my points about what happened to us on Saturday...

Can they start selling items like bottled soft drinks, crisps and sweets via sellers walking about in the stands at HT and prior to the match? Quick revenue from the easy to serve items, and might relieve a bit of the pressure on the concourse staff?

Sausage roll stock is a real bugbear with the youngest though, not managed to get one yet at HT, and he won't have a Hot Dog instead. I dread to think how much revenue the club has lost out on, if you were to add up all the lost lots of £2.80 (plus the drinks I might have got tempted to buy at the same time)

#57 User is offline   valemadness 

• Chief Stalker

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:28 PM

View Postjack, on 12 August 2013 - 05:12 PM, said:

In addition to my points about what happened to us on Saturday...

Can they start selling items like bottled soft drinks, crisps and sweets via sellers walking about in the stands at HT and prior to the match? Quick revenue from the easy to serve items, and might relieve a bit of the pressure on the concourse staff?

Sausage roll stock is a real bugbear with the youngest though, not managed to get one yet at HT, and he won't have a Hot Dog instead. I dread to think how much revenue the club has lost out on, if you were to add up all the lost lots of £2.80 (plus the drinks I might have got tempted to buy at the same time)

added to the list ;)

#58 User is offline   Humpalumpa 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:41 PM

Question;

are there any plans for a 'bookies' in the concourse of each stand like there was at Leeds?
The pride of Derbyshire

#59 User is offline   valemadness 

• Chief Stalker

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:42 PM

View PostHumpalumpa, on 12 August 2013 - 05:41 PM, said:

Question;

are there any plans for a 'bookies' in the concourse of each stand like there was at Leeds?

This question was asked and we're hoping for an answer at the next meeting

#60 User is offline   moondog 

• Legend

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:08 PM

View Postvalemadness, on 12 August 2013 - 04:31 PM, said:

Why can't we have mushy peas with the pies ?

Share this topic:

• (11 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users