Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: Alan Biggs Response To Dc Crisis - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Alan Biggs Response To Dc Crisis

#41 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:My family and Chesterfield then anything else that I care to chance my arm at.

Posted 23 May 2016 - 03:20 PM

View PostDave In Footie Heaven, on 23 May 2016 - 09:14 AM, said:

There is a distinct lack of willingness by all Sheffield journalists to even mention this issue. Move on quickly seems to be the watch word.

When is the AGM

Last one was Oct/Nov mate so a while yet.
East stand second class citizen.

#42 User is offline   brianclose 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 May 2016 - 03:32 PM

Don't know why anyone gives what Biggs says any credence, he is the biggest hedger around. Almost as bad as the complete guesser Josh Smith.

I might set up a twitter account claiming to be a freelance journalist. Even if my sources were bobs board and the Derbyshire Times my hit rate would be infinitely better than these guys.

#43 User is offline   JonB 

• Legend

Posted 23 May 2016 - 03:47 PM

Not sure why folk are giving Biggs grief over this...he is a freelance journo that covers football for a variety of places such as Sky Sports, BBC, Daily Mail, Sheffield Star etc and isnt going to cover stuff like this. He generally gives pretty good info on the majority of the local sides aside from us especially the Sheffield clubs and has a passing interest in us as he often refers to being a fan of the club.

He isnt going to pile in and do some hard hitting expose of the ins and outs of the club when its not what he does but he is infinitely better than the majority of so called twitter journalists out there.

#44 User is offline   Forever a Spireite 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 May 2016 - 03:53 PM

That's your opinion and your entitled to it!
#notapennymore

#45 User is offline   brianclose 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 May 2016 - 04:11 PM

View PostJonB, on 23 May 2016 - 03:47 PM, said:

Not sure why folk are giving Biggs grief over this...he is a freelance journo that covers football for a variety of places such as Sky Sports, BBC, Daily Mail, Sheffield Star etc and isnt going to cover stuff like this. He generally gives pretty good info on the majority of the local sides aside from us especially the Sheffield clubs and has a passing interest in us as he often refers to being a fan of the club.

He isnt going to pile in and do some hard hitting expose of the ins and outs of the club when its not what he does but he is infinitely better than the majority of so called twitter journalists out there.

What's the most incisive and ground breaking thing he's ever tweeted about us?

#46 User is offline   JonB 

• Legend

Posted 23 May 2016 - 04:36 PM

View Postbrianclose, on 23 May 2016 - 04:11 PM, said:

What's the most incisive and ground breaking thing he's ever tweeted about us?

Where did I say he did...I just said he covers us pretty well along with a lot of local sides. He's broke stuff in the past but can't I say I keep a journal of all his "groundbreaking" tweets. I follow him on Twitter, I read his tweets...if you don't then fair enough.

#47 User is offline   Forever a Spireite 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 May 2016 - 04:46 PM

View PostJonB, on 23 May 2016 - 04:36 PM, said:

Where did I say he did...I just said he covers us pretty well along with a lot of local sides. He's broke stuff in the past but can't I say I keep a journal of all his "groundbreaking" tweets. I follow him on Twitter, I read his tweets...if you don't then fair enough.

Apparently Chesterfield is a " hobby" which suggests he is a fan. Just wondered what he thought about parents out of pocket and staff unpaid at a venture run by his mate Turnipe and uses CFC branding. I think I hit a raw nerve tho!
#notapennymore

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users