Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: Alan Biggs Response To Dc Crisis - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Alan Biggs Response To Dc Crisis

#21 User is offline   brockwell-spireite 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 May 2016 - 11:28 AM

View PostBonnyman, on 21 May 2016 - 11:22 AM, said:

Only a complete mug would write that, darren brown wasnt much of a story outside chesterfield but believe it or not chesterfield fans do care because the club is a part of their lives.

Haha ok mate... You're so passionate but you had the chance to speak to LS face to face and didn't bother... But behind the keyboard calling people a "mug" the Darren Brown story was COMPLETELY different to the DC story... And was 100% a national story... The sad fact of the DC story is ...parents... Kids... Employees end up out of pocket all over the country through various businesses that are either poorly run or worse...

#22 User is offline   Ernie Ernie Ernie 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 May 2016 - 11:32 AM

View Postbrockwell-spireite, on 21 May 2016 - 11:28 AM, said:

Haha ok mate... You're so passionate but you had the chance to speak to LS face to face and didn't bother... But behind the keyboard calling people a "mug" the Darren Brown story was COMPLETELY different to the DC story... And was 100% a national story... The sad fact of the DC story is ...parents... Kids... Employees end up out of pocket all over the country through various businesses that are either poorly run or worse...

I think one of the other concerns is that the club isn't ending up out of pocket for a venture that is "nothing to do with the club"

#23 User is offline   spireitenag 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 May 2016 - 11:38 AM

View Postbrockwell-spireite, on 21 May 2016 - 10:44 AM, said:

I don't think this hurts the clubs rep as much as is made out on here... What it does is hurt the reputations of the individuals involved, and rightly so I want to add!

We're certainly 100% agreed on that one then my friend.

#24 User is offline   Bonnyman 

• Legend

Posted 21 May 2016 - 12:41 PM

View Postbrockwell-spireite, on 21 May 2016 - 11:28 AM, said:

I suppose i could have stood infront of 1000 people and had a conversation, i dont need to i was a scout for him , what did you want me tell him exactly you clown.
ITS NOT THE WINNING,ITS THE TAKING APART

#25 User is offline   brockwell-spireite 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 May 2016 - 12:56 PM

View PostBonnyman, on 21 May 2016 - 12:41 PM, said:

I suppose i could have stood infront of 1000 people and had a conversation, i dont need to i was a scout for him , what did you want me tell him exactly you clown.

Clown and mug now... Sticks and stones... Well you could've had the word in private not in front of anybody... Or perhaps you're more comfortable spouting off and name calling online... Being the passionate fan you are with as much to say about his enterprise online I think it says a lot about your character that you bottled it when you could've given him a piece of your mind face to face...

#26 User is offline   Johnnyspireite7 

• Legend
  • Interests:Town, Formula 1, England & Yorkshire Cricket.

Posted 21 May 2016 - 01:04 PM

View Postbrockwell-spireite, on 21 May 2016 - 12:56 PM, said:

Clown and mug now... Sticks and stones... Well you could've had the word in private not in front of anybody... Or perhaps you're more comfortable spouting off and name calling online... Being the passionate fan you are with as much to say about his enterprise online I think it says a lot about your character that you bottled it when you could've given him a piece of your mind face to face...

Why are you defending the indefensible? The DC is a massive stain on the reputation of the Club. It may not be directly run by the club but allowing it to use the name and regalia (i.e. the badge) it is damaged by association or can you not see that? I think it would be best if you kept your head down and let LS & CT hang themselves as the further they carry on they will surely do so.
"Do you think I'm here for your amusement" & good riddance to bad rubbish

#27 User is offline   brockwell-spireite 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 May 2016 - 01:13 PM

View PostJohnnyspireite7, on 21 May 2016 - 01:04 PM, said:

Why are you defending the indefensible? The DC is a massive stain on the reputation of the Club. It may not be directly run by the club but allowing it to use the name and regalia (i.e. the badge) it is damaged by association or can you not see that? I think it would be best if you kept your head down and let LS & CT hang themselves as the further they carry on they will surely do so.

In all seriousness... When have I defended this??? Can you read?? I've specifically criticised the events! In my opinion it reflects on the individuals more than the club, I accept the association as you say, use of badge etc but if people are reading the stories in the DT they can use their own judgement as to who is to blame.

#28 User is offline   Forever a Spireite 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 May 2016 - 01:52 PM

View Postbrockwell-spireite, on 21 May 2016 - 01:13 PM, said:

In all seriousness... When have I defended this??? Can you read?? I've specifically criticised the events! In my opinion it reflects on the individuals more than the club, I accept the association as you say, use of badge etc but if people are reading the stories in the DT they can use their own judgement as to who is to blame.

U introduced and then defended Dennis Bingham. That in itself speaks volumes. With your links to Bingham and the car crash scenario we were facing with his involvement u really should leave this thread alone in my opinion.
#notapennymore

#29 User is offline   The Earl of Chesterfield 

• Legend

Posted 21 May 2016 - 02:01 PM

In a sense 'BS' has a point.

However we have the Chairman of the PFA on our books, a genuinely prestigious position of national interest, and we all know the gutter press will use any angle to pursue a story.

I'm sure the last thing Ritchie Humpreys - who let me make absolutely clear is beyond reproach in any of this - would want to see is a headline along the lines of 'PFA Chairman Linked To Scandal Hit Academy'.

This post has been edited by MDCCCLXVI: 21 May 2016 - 02:02 PM

Spanish proverb: 'Pessimists are just well informed optimists'

#30 User is offline   brockwell-spireite 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 May 2016 - 02:11 PM

[quote name='Forever a Spireite' timestamp='1463838723' post='1212474']
U introduced and then defended Dennis Bingham. That in itself speaks volumes. With your links to Bingham and the car crash scenario we were facing with his involvement u really should leave this thread alone in my opinion.
[/quote

firstly i'm talking about the DC not paying staff and coaches, that has nothing to do with DB, secondly, John, i'd ask you to quote a post i've made defending anyone, all i have ever done is ask questions! thirdly, i'd ask you not to make statements about me, i suggest you keep posting the same messages whining about DA not saying anything about the "turnipe" and leave me out of your posts in the future!

#31 User is offline   Forever a Spireite 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 May 2016 - 02:23 PM

It would be a pleasure to ignore your silly posts I think I've hit a raw nerve! If whining about the Turnipe finally gets the response from CFC many are looking for I'll whine away! Did you introduce Bingham yes or no??
#notapennymore

#32 User is offline   brockwell-spireite 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 May 2016 - 02:28 PM

[quote name='Forever a Spireite' timestamp='1463840610' post='1212479']
It would be a pleasure to ignore your silly posts I think I've hit a raw nerve! If whining about the Turnipe finally gets the response from CFC many are looking for I'll whine away! Did you introduce Bingham yes or no??
[/quote

John, what i do and don't is none of your business, and you shouldn't make statements as fact when you don't know the full picture, i'm pretty sure your repetitive... why won't croot/DA/etc say anything about CT posts will have zero impact IMO ... my posts weren't directed at you, but despite your repeatedly stating..."i'l ignore your posts" comments you seem incapable of doing so... stick to playing champ manager pal...

#33 User is offline   Forever a Spireite 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 May 2016 - 02:32 PM

You go back to playing football agent your obviously very good at it!
#notapennymore

#34 User is offline   brockwell-spireite 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 May 2016 - 02:41 PM

View PostForever a Spireite, on 21 May 2016 - 02:32 PM, said:

You go back to playing football agent your obviously very good at it!

thanks....... start working on the draft for your next thread on here... i'm sure DA is reading your "come on DA lets have a statement about the turnipe" posts...

#35 User is offline   Forever a Spireite 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 May 2016 - 02:44 PM

Oh dear I've upset biggsy now! Suggested his reply was a fudge and he should read the DT and Bobs Board. Response below I'm sure Brockwell thinks it's deserved lol

@JohnFurniss @TimNicholsDM I've read bits. What I read & what I tweet is up to me. Not you. Unpaid hobby. Cheek of some people!
#notapennymore

#36 User is offline   Forever a Spireite 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 May 2016 - 02:48 PM

View Postbrockwell-spireite, on 21 May 2016 - 02:41 PM, said:

thanks....... start working on the draft for your next thread on here... i'm sure DA is reading your "come on DA lets have a statement about the turnipe" posts...

I'm sure DA is aware of wots posted on here. Why no public backing of Turnipe and his position as CEO?? Or if he isn't backing him what's he going to do to limit the effect on the negative effect it's having on CFC.
#notapennymore

#37 User is offline   brockwell-spireite 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 May 2016 - 02:55 PM

View PostForever a Spireite, on 21 May 2016 - 02:48 PM, said:

I'm sure DA is aware of wots posted on here. Why no public backing of Turnipe and his position as CEO?? Or if he isn't backing him what's he going to do to limit the effect on the negative effect it's having on CFC.

Wel him not saying anything should tell you how concerned he is about the scenario... No idea who this Biggs character is, but again... You can't demand people jump to your demands... Press or club directors...

#38 User is offline   Forever a Spireite 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 May 2016 - 03:15 PM

View Postbrockwell-spireite, on 21 May 2016 - 02:55 PM, said:

Wel him not saying anything should tell you how concerned he is about the scenario... No idea who this Biggs character is, but again... You can't demand people jump to your demands... Press or club directors...

He's a big friend of Allen Carson and Turnipe! That should tell you all you need to know! I'm all for loyalty but when parents and kids are getting ripped off perhaps that loyalty is misplaced.
#notapennymore

#39 User is offline   Forever a Spireite 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 May 2016 - 09:53 PM

Whats up Brockwell
#notapennymore

#40 User is offline   DIFH 

• Legend

Posted 23 May 2016 - 09:14 AM

View PostForever a Spireite, on 20 May 2016 - 10:54 PM, said:

I asked Biggs what he thought! Bear in mind he is a Journalist for the Sheffield Star and a friend of Allen Carson and Turnipe! His response ;

@JohnFurniss @TimNicholsDM I'm sorry John, I really don't know enough about this to comment. My CFC "coverage" more hobby-based than work.

There is a distinct lack of willingness by all Sheffield journalists to even mention this issue. Move on quickly seems to be the watch word.

When is the AGM
God I hate this league.

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users