Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: Tommy Lee & Gary Roberts 2014/15 Matchworn Shirts - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tommy Lee & Gary Roberts 2014/15 Matchworn Shirts

#1 User is offline   Oh Wade Falana 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 March 2015 - 01:58 PM

As usual I will be available to sell raffle tickets before and after tomorrow’s game. I will be at the Red Lion around 1300-1330, Chesters Club between approx. 1330-1400 or the beer garden at the rear of the Rose & Crown pub between approx. 1400-1445. If anyone wishes to meet me I can also pop over to be outside the club shop at around 1445 (or straight after the game if required).

All the proceeds from the raffle will be ploughed back into sponsoring shirts for the 2015/16 season. The shirts are sponsored with dedications to fellow Spireites who are sadly no longer with us (Ronnie Cox, Luke Goodwin, John ‘Henry’ Stretton and Steve Allen) and given that I attended my own father’s funeral only yesterday the significance of this remembrance of friends and fellow Spireites is all the more poignant to me right now.

Thus far we have raised around enough to sponsor 1 shirt for next season, and I really hope that with your help and support that we may once more raise enough to be able to sponsor 2 shirts. I’m never too comfortable pushing the raffle tickets under peoples noses (and have been rather slack with my sales push really as a result), so prefer to resort to appeals like this, but I hope to be a little more noticeable in my sales pitch over the next few games.

Raffle tickets are also available via the Bridge Inn Travel Club, upon their away day buses (just ask Tall Paul).

The support people have shown to this raffle over the last few seasons has been fantastic, and as ever I’d like to thank each and every person who has ever taken part (be it just with £1 or with regular purchases at each home game – you know who you are!).

So to conclude, please help support this raffle. Every pound coin raised goes back into the club via the sponsorship of shirts (or other means if required – always open to suggestions!), and I know that the dedications against these shirts mean a lot to those who were close to the people concerned. If anyone can help to sell tickets to friends, work colleagues, customers etc. then please get in touch. Similarly if anyone out there is in a position to offer any extra prizes to the raffle please drop me a line.

Thanks all.

Girly
Gut Busters on Tour

Real Ale Madrid

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users