Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: Home Friendly Tickets - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Home Friendly Tickets

#21 User is offline   calvin plummers socks 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 July 2015 - 07:10 PM

View Postmusclelove, on 06 July 2015 - 07:04 PM, said:

We shall have to wait and see then as several e mails between me and Mr Turner he states otherwise,what are the chances of another u turn?

Lol don't bother with the organ grinder- I spoke with a lady in the office

#22 User is offline   Security66 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 July 2015 - 07:19 PM

View Postcalvin plummers socks, on 06 July 2015 - 07:10 PM, said:

Lol don't bother with the organ grinder- I spoke with a lady in the office

I am going back around 5/6 months when I contacted Mr turner,I assume you have spoken to the lady in the office recently?
To be honest the founder member ticket fiasco as left a very sour taste in my mouth,I will not be attending any pre season games which of course will be no financial loss to CFC as I used to get in for free as per the original deal,my wife and daughter will also not be attending so the club will lose out on two paying customers.

This post has been edited by musclelove: 06 July 2015 - 07:24 PM

#23 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend
  • Interests:My family and Chesterfield then anything else that I care to chance my arm at.

Posted 07 July 2015 - 07:09 AM

View PostLimestone Cowboy, on 06 July 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

The facility was there to upload to my season ticket when I bought them so I assume its ok.

I think, and it's my assumption, that due the ticket queues last season for various home games it actually quicker for the ticket office staff to print a home ticket for season ticket holders for play off and cup games rather than pre load it onto the card..wheres online at hom e you have the time to load it up. Just what im making of it.
East stand second class citizen.

#24 User is offline   spireitewolf 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 July 2015 - 07:59 AM

calvin plummers socks said:

1436208965[/url]' post='1127616']
No they told me its for life (as it was stated)- they are scared of any repercussions if they enforced it apparently.
(Of the couple of hundred FM's it wouldnt exactly break the bank)

As usual no one seems to know anything They took our money ok

#25 User is offline   Xerxes 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 July 2015 - 11:20 AM

View Postspireitewolf, on 07 July 2015 - 07:59 AM, said:

They took our money ok

you've had far more than your money's worth, time to join the rest of us plebs and pay your way. If fans of the club aren't prepared to put a few pounds in to watch a game you can't complain if we can't afford to pay the extra required to strengthen the squad

#26 User is offline   calvin plummers socks 

• Legend

Posted 07 July 2015 - 12:37 PM

View PostXerxes, on 07 July 2015 - 11:20 AM, said:

you've had far more than your money's worth, time to join the rest of us plebs and pay your way. If fans of the club aren't prepared to put a few pounds in to watch a game you can't complain if we can't afford to pay the extra required to strengthen the squad

Sorry but that is rubbish.
It was stated home friendlies for life and JPT home games for life.
That's what I told the woman and she agreed that it had said that and honoured it.
(They can't not do really)

#27 User is offline   Security66 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 July 2015 - 03:02 PM

View PostXerxes, on 07 July 2015 - 11:20 AM, said:

I've put thousands of pounds into the club already,regarding putting in extra to strengthen the squad don't make me laugh it's to cover the cock ups at boardroom level.

#28 User is offline   Security66 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 July 2015 - 03:05 PM

View Postcalvin plummers socks, on 07 July 2015 - 12:37 PM, said:

That's what I told the woman and she agreed that it had said that and honoured it.

100 % correct.

This post has been edited by musclelove: 07 July 2015 - 03:07 PM

#29 User is offline   calvin plummers socks 

• Legend

Posted 07 July 2015 - 03:54 PM

View Postmusclelove, on 07 July 2015 - 03:05 PM, said:

100 % correct.

Imagine telling season ticket holders in January the offer stops there and to pay for rest of season- same thing!

#30 User is offline   Cartman 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 July 2015 - 03:59 PM

View Postcalvin plummers socks, on 07 July 2015 - 03:54 PM, said:

Imagine telling season ticket holders in January the offer stops there and to pay for rest of season- same thing!

to be fair it is not the same thing, but has been handled dreadfully by the club

should they want to change the terms and conditions of the founder members offers they should have communicated clearly to all founder members, advised what the terms were changing to and offer refunds to any founder members who found the new terms unacceptable

Companies change terms and conditions regularly but should always communicate this properly (I've just had a letter from EE changing the terms of my phone contract for example, meaning I don't get the exact same deal I signed up for)

If this had been done properly and explained properly I doubt there would have been as much moaning, I would guess most founder members signed up based on their love of the club and not just for a life time of free friendlies

#31 User is offline   Beelzebub 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 July 2015 - 04:40 PM

View Postmusclelove, on 07 July 2015 - 03:02 PM, said:

I've put thousands of pounds into the club already

Haven't we all but the vast majority don't make a big thing of it and continue to support the club they love.

If we have too many with the 'I've put thousands into the club already' attitude the club is in trouble.

I suppose if you had a pet dog you'd stop buying it food on the same basis, 'I've spent thousands of pounds buying dog food already' and then you'd wonder why it died

#32 User is offline   Security66 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 July 2015 - 04:42 PM

View PostCartman, on 07 July 2015 - 03:59 PM, said:

to be fair it is not the same thing, but has been handled dreadfully by the club

should they want to change the terms and conditions of the founder members offers they should have communicated clearly to all founder members, advised what the terms were changing to and offer refunds to any founder members who found the new terms unacceptable

Companies change terms and conditions regularly but should always communicate this properly (I've just had a letter from EE changing the terms of my phone contract for example, meaning I don't get the exact same deal I signed up for)

If this had been done properly and explained properly I doubt there would have been as much moaning, I would guess most founder members signed up based on their love of the club and not just for a life time of free friendlies

Nail on head Cartman.

This post has been edited by musclelove: 07 July 2015 - 04:46 PM

#33 User is offline   Security66 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 July 2015 - 04:44 PM

View PostBeelzebub, on 07 July 2015 - 04:40 PM, said:

Haven't we all but the vast majority don't make a big thing of it and continue to support the club they love.

If we have too many with the 'I've put thousands into the club already' attitude the club is in trouble.

I suppose if you had a pet dog you'd stop buying it food on the same basis, 'I've spent thousands of pounds buying dog food already' and then you'd wonder why it died

Utter claptrap

#34 User is offline   Goku 

• Super Saiyan and saviour of the universe

Posted 07 July 2015 - 05:00 PM

Apologise for this complete garbage too please.

#35 User is offline   The Earl of Chesterfield 

• Legend

Posted 07 July 2015 - 05:14 PM

I've decided to find you...'eccentric'.
Spanish proverb: 'Pessimists are just well informed optimists'

#36 User is offline   Freddie 

• Youth Team Player
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 07 July 2015 - 07:11 PM

View Postcalvin plummers socks, on 07 July 2015 - 12:37 PM, said:

I really do hope that this is a wind up. Whatever side of the debate you sit on, ie "The deal should be honoured for life as originally stated when money was handed over" or "Founder Members have had enough out of the deal and should accept that it has gone", the very least that should happen is that everyone affected is treated the same. If some are getting free tickets and some are not then you can understand the bitterness.

#37 User is offline   calvin plummers socks 

• Legend

Posted 07 July 2015 - 07:17 PM

View PostFreddie, on 07 July 2015 - 07:11 PM, said:

I really do hope that this is a wind up. Whatever side of the debate you sit on, ie "The deal should be honoured for life as originally stated when money was handed over" or "Founder Members have had enough out of the deal and should accept that it has gone", the very least that should happen is that everyone affected is treated the same. If some are getting free tickets and some are not then you can understand the bitterness.

I think that someone not understanding the system made a decision (probably CT) but obviously that wasn't correct and so they have honoured it.
I bought the FM as as the time I had a spare £200 and wanted to help the club.
I've never before used the deal at all-just that this year I realised I was up North and decided on a couple of friendlies.
(For the record I also had a ST for many many years until a couple of years ago and rarely used it)

#38 User is offline   Ernie Ernie Ernie 

• Legend

Posted 07 July 2015 - 08:00 PM

View Postmusclelove, on 06 July 2015 - 07:19 PM, said:

I am going back around 5/6 months when I contacted Mr turner,I assume you have spoken to the lady in the office recently?
To be honest the founder member ticket fiasco as left a very sour taste in my mouth,I will not be attending any pre season games which of course will be no financial loss to CFC as I used to get in for free as per the original deal,my wife and daughter will also not be attending so the club will lose out on two paying customers.

And about 28 pies😀

#39 User is offline   Security66 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 July 2015 - 08:03 PM

View PostErnie Ernie Ernie, on 07 July 2015 - 08:00 PM, said:

And about 28 pies😀

That's just in the first half.

#40 User is offline   DIFH 

• Legend

Posted 07 July 2015 - 08:13 PM

View PostCartman, on 07 July 2015 - 03:59 PM, said:

should they want to change the terms and conditions of the founder members offers

they should have communicated clearly to all founder members, advised what the terms were changing to and offer refunds to any founder members who found the new terms unacceptable

Goodness me, setting aside the poor PR is this topic such a mammoth event.
God I hate this league.

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users