Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: Please Get Rid Of Gnanduillet Total Rubbish - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Please Get Rid Of Gnanduillet Total Rubbish

#41 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 February 2015 - 07:46 PM

View Postdim view, on 18 February 2015 - 01:12 PM, said:

The best bit of business PC can possibly do in the window is to get Armand on loan to a good L2 club.

how old is he?
A new hope.

#42 User is offline   azul 

• Legend

Posted 18 February 2015 - 07:47 PM

View PostSpireite-Karl, on 18 February 2015 - 07:33 PM, said:

I've just watched the extended highlights and I quite surprised as I expected Armand's chance to be a sitter and it wasn't. I reckon we had at least two better chances with Ritchie and Jay who should have hit the back of the net. Lavery also had a good chance.
Jay O used to have a decent shot on him, this season he's been poor at best. If we were playing Rugby he would have racked up an impressive seasons total so far.

The angle was too narrow, only chance of getting in was looping it. Perhaps he should of headed across goal but imagine the reaction to that.

Also the goal we conceded, he got a foot on it but should have been more alert. So should the other 4 or 5 CFC players.

To single him out for criticism on the basis of that evidence is harsh. I actually have another word for it!!!

View Posta kick in the balls, on 18 February 2015 - 07:46 PM, said:

how old is he?

23 and just over 2 years into a professional career

This post has been edited by azul: 18 February 2015 - 07:54 PM

Accentuate th Positive, eliminate the negative

#43 User is offline   dtp 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 February 2015 - 07:58 PM

View PostSpireite-Karl, on 18 February 2015 - 07:33 PM, said:

I've just watched the extended highlights and I quite surprised as I expected Armand's chance to be a sitter and it wasn't. I reckon we had at least two better chances with Ritchie and Jay who should have hit the back of the net. Lavery also had a good chance.
Jay O used to have a decent shot on him, this season he's been poor at best. If we were playing Rugby he would have racked up an impressive seasons total so far.

I've just watched the highlights, as well, and I've got to say I agree with you.

I got the impression from these posts that Armand had missed an absolute sitter yet, looking at it, he did what most coaches would preach, head it down and on target. I couldn't see that he could have put it anywhere else.

Then, the shot he dragged wide was as good, if not better, than anyone else could muster.

Best chances fell to Humphreys who did very poorly with two good chances to put us in front - perhaps, as he gains experience, he will get better!

O'Shea's efforts were, again, poor, or, should I say, wayward. I've said it before and I'll say it again "O'Shea doesn't get into the penalty area enough", his trademark is a wonder goal every fifteen or so games. I sometimes wonder if he has an allergy which prevents him being able to enter the penalty area too often. He has excellent balance and good technique but until he adopts a bit of Doyle's attitude, bravery, anticipation etc and gambles by moving into the penalty area and shooting on sight rather having to do fancy side-steps etc he will never score enough goals to cement a permanent place in the team.

#44 User is offline   DIFH 

• Legend

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:00 PM

View Postdtp, on 18 February 2015 - 07:58 PM, said:

I've just watched the highlights, as well, and I've got to say I agree with you.

I got the impression from these posts that Armand had missed an absolute sitter yet, looking at it, he did what most coaches would preach, head it down and on target. I couldn't see that he could have put it anywhere else.

Then, the shot he dragged wide was as good, if not better, than anyone else could muster.

Best chances fell to Humphreys who did very poorly with two good chances to put us in front - perhaps, as he gains experience, he will get better!

O'Shea's efforts were, again, poor, or, should I say, wayward. I've said it before and I'll say it again "O'Shea doesn't get into the penalty area enough", his trademark is a wonder goal every fifteen or so games. I sometimes wonder if he has an allergy which prevents him being able to enter the penalty area too often. He has excellent balance and good technique but until he adopts a bit of Doyle's attitude, bravery, anticipation etc and gambles by moving into the penalty area and shooting on sight rather having to do fancy side-steps etc he will never score enough goals to cement a permanent place in the team.

O'Shea will if we carry on.
God I hate this league.

#45 User is offline   dtp 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:08 PM

View PostDave In Footie Heaven, on 18 February 2015 - 08:00 PM, said:

O'Shea will if we carry on.

O'Shea will what - start getting into the penalty area, start scoring goals or cement a permanent place in the team?

#46 User is offline   Ernie Ernie Ernie 

• Legend

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:26 PM

View PostStockholm Spireite, on 18 February 2015 - 08:56 AM, said:

I wonder - and I'm by no means defending him, as you guys see the team week in/ week out whereas I don't - but were the signings made "to get somebody in" as it was late in the deadline day? Rubber stamping Doyle's exit didn't give much time to load our hook with good bait (so to speak). Perhaps if Eoin left at the start of the window, others might have arrived? Sliding doors, and all that? Or am I missing much more being this far away?

Doyle was always going if a bid came in, so.....

#47 User is offline   Spireite-Karl 

• Legend

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:35 PM

View PostErnie Ernie Ernie, on 18 February 2015 - 08:26 PM, said:

Doyle was always going if a bid came in, so.....

Agreed. We would already have had our loan replacements in mind and tapped up ready.
#notapennymore

#48 User is offline   Brimington Barry 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:37 PM

View PostCartman, on 18 February 2015 - 08:58 AM, said:

Armand wouldn't play again this season for me, send him back on loan to League 2, decide on who is the main striker (Lavery or Harrison) and play them in a 4-2-3-1 and hope Roberts is back soon!

Well I doubt Tranmere as they've just signed a much better striker, but yes, there could be plenty of league 2 teams prepared to take a punt on him.

Failing that, the Conference maybe.

Baz
God is not obliged to keep the promises of mankind

#49 User is offline   warfey is a spireite 

• Legend

Posted 18 February 2015 - 09:01 PM

View PostBrimington Barry, on 18 February 2015 - 08:37 PM, said:

Well I doubt Tranmere as they've just signed a much better striker, but yes, there could be plenty of league 2 teams prepared to take a punt on him.

Failing that, the Conference maybe.

Baz

OR THE JOB CENTRE

#50 User is offline   calvin plummers socks 

• Legend

Posted 18 February 2015 - 09:27 PM

View Postwarfey is a spireite, on 18 February 2015 - 09:01 PM, said:

OR THE JOB CENTRE

Ooh the irony :windup

#51 User is offline   azul 

• Legend

Posted 18 February 2015 - 09:52 PM

View Postcalvin plummers socks, on 18 February 2015 - 09:27 PM, said:

Ooh the irony :windup

Can you explain?

#52 User is offline   newbold ken 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 February 2015 - 10:24 PM

View Postazul, on 18 February 2015 - 09:52 PM, said:

Can you explain?

That's easy , he's got a vendetta against Warfey , .

#53 User is offline   calvin plummers socks 

• Legend

Posted 18 February 2015 - 10:46 PM

View Postnewbold ken, on 18 February 2015 - 10:24 PM, said:

That's easy , he's got a vendetta against Warfey , .

Do you flush Warfey's toilet for him?

I've got a vendetta against stupidity not Warfey

This post has been edited by calvin plummers socks: 18 February 2015 - 10:47 PM

#54 User is offline   newbold ken 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 February 2015 - 10:51 PM

Why are you always on his back ,, obsessed even , if you had the guts to go and meet him you would see him in a different light . And Don't send me any private messages - if you've something to say put it on here .

#55 User is offline   calvin plummers socks 

• Legend

Posted 18 February 2015 - 11:08 PM

I'm sure Lou can speak for himself Andy.

I'm not always on his back-he posts such drivel (we all do at times) but its 75% childish sexual innuendo and 25% "I go home and away/do you?" , "you've only been xx times this season so what do you know" , "I'm in such pain having endured a long journey" , "Gesler was my hero" etc

I'm sure he's a lovely fella -we probably all are on here really but the written word doesn't always show that. I don't need guts to go and see him though-why would I? He gives as good as he gets-I'm sure he's a bit embarrassed that you always try and speak up for him-he's in a wheelchair -doesn't mean he can't speak for himself

#56 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 18 February 2015 - 11:20 PM

View Postazul, on 18 February 2015 - 07:47 PM, said:

The angle was too narrow, only chance of getting in was looping it. Perhaps he should of headed across goal but imagine the reaction to that.

Also the goal we conceded, he got a foot on it but should have been more alert. So should the other 4 or 5 CFC players.

To single him out for criticism on the basis of that evidence is harsh. I actually have another word for it!!!

23 and just over 2 years into a professional career

so we offer him a deal on the same terms, he goes and we get an extra few grand from a tribunal....
A new hope.

#57 User is offline   azul 

• Legend

Posted 18 February 2015 - 11:33 PM

View Posta kick in the balls, on 18 February 2015 - 11:20 PM, said:

so we offer him a deal on the same terms, he goes and we get an extra few grand from a tribunal....

What for a "Car Crash Footballer"? Who would offer him a contract?

So might except anyway, where would that leave the wolf pack?

#58 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 19 February 2015 - 03:54 AM

View Postazul, on 18 February 2015 - 11:33 PM, said:

What for a "Car Crash Footballer"? Who would offer him a contract?

So might except anyway, where would that leave the wolf pack?

I bet a lower L2 club would give him a year
A new hope.

#59 User is offline   warfey is a spireite 

• Legend

Posted 19 February 2015 - 05:53 AM

View Postcalvin plummers socks, on 18 February 2015 - 11:08 PM, said:

I'm sure Lou can speak for himself Andy.

I'm not always on his back-he posts such drivel (we all do at times) but its 75% childish sexual innuendo and 25% "I go home and away/do you?" , "you've only been xx times this season so what do you know" , "I'm in such pain having endured a long journey" , "Gesler was my hero" etc

I'm sure he's a lovely fella -we probably all are on here really but the written word doesn't always show that. I don't need guts to go and see him though-why would I? He gives as good as he gets-I'm sure he's a bit embarrassed that you always try and speak up for him-he's in a wheelchair -doesn't mean he can't speak for himself

THATS IT PAL THIS BLOKE CAN LOOK AFTER HISELF WHEELCHAIR OR NOT , NOW FERKIN BACK OFF OR MEET ME FACE TO FACE ,IM NO MUG PAL ,HAVE ONE DAY IN A FERKIN CHAIR NEVER MIND 32 YEARS ,SEE HOW IT IS , NOW FERK OFF :angry :angry :angry

#60 User is offline   plannerj 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:CFC and many other things!

Posted 19 February 2015 - 06:59 AM

View Postwarfey is a spireite, on 19 February 2015 - 05:53 AM, said:

THATS IT PAL THIS BLOKE CAN LOOK AFTER HISELF WHEELCHAIR OR NOT , NOW FERKIN BACK OFF OR MEET ME FACE TO FACE ,IM NO MUG PAL ,HAVE ONE DAY IN A FERKIN CHAIR NEVER MIND 32 YEARS ,SEE HOW IT IS , NOW FERK OFF :angry :angry :angry

Warfey. For goodness sake! Do you think that this post really helps anyone? If it's achieved anything, it's got my day off to a bad start.

Share this topic:

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users