Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: Spirite Gatherings - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Spirite Gatherings

#1 User is offline   BARABAS 

• Youth Team Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Psychic development, astral projection, meditation, mantras, kundalini, the writings of Krishnamurta, scrabble.

Posted 26 March 2020 - 06:41 PM

As our usual Dawn Gatherings on the Provac concourse are now suspended, commencing this Saturday, at dawn, collective psychic gatherings will be held instead.
Will all SPIRITES follow the instructions below -
All SPIRITES should assume the lotus position, facing east, and, as the light of the sun emerges, use the Energy of The Cosmic Plane to psychically connect with fellow SPIRITES.
By meditating upon the legendary SPIRITE chant of AUM RESHNI CHAAT, it will be then possible to focus POSITIVITY towards the Provac, for use when SPIRITE games recommence.
Each Saturday, after the meditation session, my good friend Astra, the Pagan Goddess and Official Saviour of the SPIRITES, will then hold a series of psychic tutorials which will help SPIRITES maintain POSITIVITY throughout this lock down.
This Saturday's tutorial will be an introduction to REIKI, which will enable SPIRITES to transmit healing power to their loved ones either directly or via the Cosmic Plane.
Peace and the Eternal Love of the Universe to all SPIRITES

#2 User is offline   SpireiTed 

• Youth Team Player
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 March 2020 - 08:41 AM

I’m self isolating in my shed and found the event very useful yesterday so thanks very much for organising this B.

NB. Would all members of Middlecroft Morris Men continue with their solo practice sessions in their front gardens again this Friday at 8pm, the applause that we received last Friday night was really heartwarming. Remember to wash your hands afterwards, while singing Barabas’ very catchy SPIRITE run on tune twice.

Peace and love to all fellow SPIRITES.

X

#3 User is offline   valemadness 

• Chief Stalker
  • Group: Moderators
  • Interests:SPIREITES ;oD

Posted 30 March 2020 - 12:53 PM

View PostSpireiTed, on 29 March 2020 - 08:41 AM, said:

I’m self isolating in my shed and found the event very useful yesterday so thanks very much for organising this B.

NB. Would all members of Middlecroft Morris Men continue with their solo practice sessions in their front gardens again this Friday at 8pm, the applause that we received last Friday night was really heartwarming. Remember to wash your hands afterwards, while singing Barabas’ very catchy SPIRITE run on tune twice.

Peace and love to all fellow SPIRITES.

X

It was Thursday 😉

#4 User is offline   SpireiTed 

• Youth Team Player
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 31 March 2020 - 09:29 AM

Thanks for clarifying that Vale, I wondered why I was the only one stood outside clapping the NHS on what I thought was 8pm Thursday. I must have lost a day while chanting AUM RESHNI CHAT and meditating in my shed. Oh $h1t 😳 I will have to apologise to the neighbours for shouting “gormless ungrateful bar stewards” at them for half an hour on Wednesday night after I’d finished clapping.
NB the solo practice sessions for the Middlecroft MORRIS men will take place again as arranged in front gardens at 8 pm on Friday, sorry I was a day early last week. Remember to sanitise your hands afterwards while singing Barabas’ catchy run out song twice. I bet those companies that make hand sanitising gel are rubbing their hands together.
ONWARDS AND UPWARDS FELLOW SPIRITES.

X

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users